ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Jaly said:
Indeed, sounds fab! Did you let the OH go to the pub? haha ^^ Had Shepherd's pie for tea myself, was amazing!

Oh yeah he went to the pub and he is still there!! We had a massive row earlier I thought he might of only gone out for an hour or so so that we could sort things out when he got back but nope!! Xx

Fuming doesn't even come close to how I feel!!

Morning hun, hope hubby didn't come home to late and u manage to sort things out xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww ness, sounds like your having a tough time with OH at the minute

Your not alone if that makes you feel any better? The stress of our Ivf is making us argue like mad at the minute, i don't need it but he is being unbelievably selfish & keeps making *****y comments about everything & I've tried not to bite but that's not how I work lol so at present were like cat & dog. Really doing my head in now, & he's like a brick wall so no talking to him.

I'm fed up of how unsupportive he is, & my god he's such a negative person, the other day he said to me i don't think your Ivf is going to work.... possibly the very worst thing to say to someone who has been trying to concieve for 10 years :eek: I said why & he said bcos your overweight, I weigh 13 stone for gods sake talk about put a girl down (!) i don't think he was being spiteful bcos he knows what a baby means to me, I think knowing him like i do he's said it bcos I'd just gained 5lb & it was his way of trying to make me realise, (which I do realise) & then I ate a kitkat the other night (3pp) & he said....... I knew your ww diet wouldnt last long & laughed in a Leary way??!! :eek: if I was sat any closer to him I'd of poked his eyes out his head lol he doesn't understand ww so he sees chocolate & thinks automatically - broken diet!

Anyway my attitude is when I'm skinny we will see who's laughing shall we?? I'll buy 10 kit kats & scoff em all then laugh back pmsl

Anyway sorry I'll take this over to my own thread lol just thought id tell you I'm having problems with mine at the minute too.

Hope you get sorted soon, nothing worse than arguing with your man. except for how mines behaving lately I'm cringing at calling him my man!! x

Last edited:
Sorry to hear it Nessa/Lush, I've had my own share of ex-bf problems atm but I suppose they don't compare to what you two must be going through! Big hugs for you both :) I can't imagine how difficult mainitaining a diet and such a drastic lifestyle change must be especially with the lack of support from your OH! And scoffing 10 kit-kats, ooh, sounds like a plan! ;) Maybe 5 and a huuuge bowl of ice cream instead though? May have to get Daisy's sundae making expertise to make an appearance!

Not being able to talk must be really difficult, communication really is the key to a healthy relationship especially when you're going through something as life-changing as trying for a baby or indeed going through IVF, I can't imagine what you're going through, either of you but you both have my deepest sympathy xx

Hope you're able to feel proud to call him your man and indeed the father to your baby soon, i'm sure he had the best intentions with his comments but indeed sometimes men just don't think about the impact their words will have before they open their mouths (women too in fact).

I hope that you both manage to have a better day and enjoy yourselves/attempt to sort things out x

Jaly said:
Sorry to hear it Nessa/Lush, I've had my own share of ex-bf problems atm but I suppose they don't compare to what you two must be going through! Big hugs for you both :) I can't imagine how difficult mainitaining a diet and such a drastic lifestyle change must be especially with the lack of support from your OH! And scoffing 10 kit-kats, ooh, sounds like a plan! ;) Maybe 5 and a huuuge bowl of ice cream instead though? May have to get Daisy's sundae making expertise to make an appearance!

Not being able to talk must be really difficult, communication really is the key to a healthy relationship especially when you're going through something as life-changing as trying for a baby or indeed going through IVF, I can't imagine what you're going through, either of you but you both have my deepest sympathy xx

Hope you're able to feel proud to call him your man and indeed the father to your baby soon, i'm sure he had the best intentions with his comments but indeed sometimes men just don't think about the impact their words will have before they open their mouths (women too in fact).

I hope that you both manage to have a better day and enjoy yourselves/attempt to sort things out x

Wise words indeed :0)

Hey everyone I'm here, thankyou for all your support I'm fine me and hubby have talked (for hours!!) and we are both going to put maximum effort in to make each other happy. We just plod along sometimes what with work and the kids and often forget about each other.

I WI this morning, 1lb off which I'm quite dissapointed with to be honest I felt I deserved more but it's a loss and I will take it! So I'm bang on 20 stone now. Hopefully the 19's will be mine next week. Having a bit of a weekend off plan, not going too crazy just giving myself a little break.

Hope everyone else is ok? I'm just doing my batch cooking so that I'm all set up for the next few weeks.
Will catch up with everyones diarys later as we are off to a BBQ soon.

Thanks again for all your kind words and support
Xxx

Jaly said:

Thanks jaly xxx

nessa123 said:
Hey everyone I'm here, thankyou for all your support I'm fine me and hubby have talked (for hours!!) and we are both going to put maximum effort in to make each other happy. We just plod along sometimes what with work and the kids and often forget about each other.

I WI this morning, 1lb off which I'm quite dissapointed with to be honest I felt I deserved more but it's a loss and I will take it! So I'm bang on 20 stone now. Hopefully the 19's will be mine next week. Having a bit of a weekend off plan, not going too crazy just giving myself a little break.

Hope everyone else is ok? I'm just doing my batch cooking so that I'm all set up for the next few weeks.
Will catch up with everyones diarys later as we are off to a BBQ soon.

Thanks again for all your kind words and support
Xxx

Nessa you will be in the 19's next week, I have every faith in you. Well done on your 1lb loss too!

Glad you've had a talk with hubby. Hopefully with you both putting the effort in things will get easier for you.

Mines currently at currys taking our brand new faulty tv back so he is moaning at someone else instead of me for a change lol.

I made him sound like a bit of a monster earlier RARRRRRRRRRRRRR lol, he isn't really all that bad. I was just annoyed when I wrote my last post. xx

Jaly said:
Enjoy the bbq and the weekend off ;) You certainly deserve it, don't be disappointed with the loss, it's better than no loss at all! ;)

Thanks Hun.

Well day 1 (Saturday) off plan saw me go 5 points over my dailies (funny how we still point everything even though off plan lol) I'm over the moon with that I must of been aware of what I was eating. It's only drinks that put me over really, full fat sprite and a small choc milkshake!!

Day 2 today probably going to be more points today as we are off to a theme park for the day, I've done a packed lunch (ww wrap, quavers, dunker, grapes) but having a treat for breakfast!! A McDonald's breakfast wrap 15pp!! But oh so worth it! And may have a cheeky ice cream later but will see how the day goes.

Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Have a lovely time at the theme park nessa, & as jaly said you'll burn lots of calories walking about especially in this heat. x x

Hi hun,just catching up,glad you and the hubby had a good chat,as you say it's easy to get caught up in every day things.
Well done on your loss,19s next week for sure :0)
Hope you enjoyed the BBQ and I hope you have a lovely time out today and enjoy the macs of course ;0)

Hey everyone, after a weekend off plan I'm back on it today. Batch cooked my bolognese this afternoon and did 30mins on the treadmill, feeling really good and focused again now, I think a weekend off was just what I needed.
I've been watching the biggest loser USA season 8 (old and seen it all before but I love it!!) I used to watch the show and think I wish I had the courage and determination to lose the weight and change my life and now I actually feel like I'm doing it!!
1lb away from the 19's and 3lb away from 15% and 3 1/2 stone, bring it on lol xx

nessa123 said:
Hey everyone, after a weekend off plan I'm back on it today. Batch cooked my bolognese this afternoon and did 30mins on the treadmill, feeling really good and focused again now, I think a weekend off was just what I needed.
I've been watching the biggest loser USA season 8 (old and seen it all before but I love it!!) I used to watch the show and think I wish I had the courage and determination to lose the weight and change my life and now I actually feel like I'm doing it!!
1lb away from the 19's and 3lb away from 15% and 3 1/2 stone, bring it on lol xx

Hey hun,well done for getting straight back on it :0)
Yum to the bolognese and that's great about the 30 minutes on the treadmill!
You are doing so well,just shows you what determination you do have..you go girl :0)

Jaly said:
You can do it! xx Just want to thank you for all of your amaaazing support etc, you have no idea where i'd be without you Ness! I'm so proud of you and will keep popping in to share your journey with you :) Glad you enjoyed your off-plan weekend! Well done on the treadmill!

Aww thankyou and I would be so lost without you, your constant support be it with pro points values or emotional support means so much to me, you best no be going anywhere!!! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Hey hun,well done for getting straight back on it :0)
Yum to the bolognese and that's great about the 30 minutes on the treadmill!
You are doing so well,just shows you what determination you do have..you go girl :0)

Thanks Hun hugs would be lost without you too. I seem to be having mini little wobbles at the moment various silly things setting me off like everyone at the BBQ commenting that hubby had lost weight yet no one mentioned anything to me about my weight loss and hubby boasting about how he hasn't even been trying to lose any!! But I'm pleased this time it's mini wobbles I may have a day where I think what's the bloody point but then I have the strength to turn it around and think well next time we all get together I will make sure they notice my hard work so I guess I have the strength this time to turn negatives into positives where as before I would just crumble to the no return and I know it's that strength this time that will get me to where I want to be.
I also want to thankyou Daisy for inspiring me with your batch cooking, I now have a freezer drawer full of yummy home cooking all ready to take out when needed. Thankyou xxx

Back