ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Hi nessa
i just want to let you know how inspired i have been when reading your diary. I have been for months knowing i need to lose weight looking at all kinds of weight loss plans, it was your diary that got me hooked on weight watchers so for that i thankyou x
I also have a lot of weight to lose,roughly 10 stone. and seeing how you are doing it fills me with hope i will also be successful. i have had so,so,so many ideas from your meals, warburtons pittapockets first one today amazing, beetroot 0pp love it, micro chips perfect portion low points the list goes on and on!!! i hope you have a fantastic weekend and i will continue to get more tips etc xxx love shar xx

Dubchick81 said:
Nessa queen if homemade chicken kebabs... What sauce do u use in urs??? Bought my chicken, lettuce, onion... N was stuck on the sauce. Picked chilli mayo but unsure about using it..... Help.....

Yeah I really want to make one of these too! Is it just hot sauce??

sharxx said:
Hi nessa
i just want to let you know how inspired i have been when reading your diary. I have been for months knowing i need to lose weight looking at all kinds of weight loss plans, it was your diary that got me hooked on weight watchers so for that i thankyou x
I also have a lot of weight to lose,roughly 10 stone. and seeing how you are doing it fills me with hope i will also be successful. i have had so,so,so many ideas from your meals, warburtons pittapockets first one today amazing, beetroot 0pp love it, micro chips perfect portion low points the list goes on and on!!! i hope you have a fantastic weekend and i will continue to get more tips etc xxx love shar xx

Hi there Shar welcome to my diary. Thankyou for your kind words. Its great to think that my diary is actually inspiring you. It's so scary when you know you have alot of weight to lose but I'm just taking it one day at a time and setting mini goals and that's the best advice I can give really.
If I can do this then anyone can!! Good luck on your journey and if you haven't already then maybe think about starting a diary. I wasn't sure if to start one at first but I wouldn't of got this far without it, the support I get on here and the minimins friends I have made are so valuable to me. I look forward to hearing how your journey Is going. Best of luck xx

Dubchick81 said:
Nessa queen if homemade chicken kebabs... What sauce do u use in urs??? Bought my chicken, lettuce, onion... N was stuck on the sauce. Picked chilli mayo but unsure about using it..... Help.....

Sorry to disappoint but I just used low fat mayo lol but chilli mayo sounds great or maybe a garlic mayo? Xx

Sorry to disappoint but I just used low fat mayo lol but chilli mayo sounds great or maybe a garlic mayo? Xx
Was gona get garlic mayo too but decided I may as well get one from chippy then as PP's wud be increasing again..
Was scouting round the sauce isle in the supermarket for ages thinking 'hmmm what sauce cud it be?' They don't hav one labelled "kebab sauce" hee hee.. Think in my local wholesale butchers they might have a nice hot sauce for them so next time I'm in i'll have a goo.. Will keep you posted.. Chicken kebab for dinner tonight ;)

Was gona get garlic mayo too but decided I may as well get one from chippy then as PP's wud be increasing again..
Was scouting round the sauce isle in the supermarket for ages thinking 'hmmm what sauce cud it be?' They don't hav one labelled "kebab sauce" hee hee.. Think in my local wholesale butchers they might have a nice hot sauce for them so next time I'm in i'll have a goo.. Will keep you posted.. Chicken kebab for dinner tonight ;)

I use LF or VLF Mayo and add some crushed garlic or garlic granules, plus some dried herbs, or you could use yogurt and do the same? For chilli sauce I have used tomato puree/passata and crushed chillis or lazy chillis, chopped tomatoes and/or tabasco sauce and a squeeze of lime. (It's never the same ingredients twice - just depends what I have! They come out quite like the chilli sauce you get at the kebab shop but no or very low PP!

Dubchick81 said:

You are making me hungry just thinking about it!! Must be breakfast time for me! I try and drag it out as long as I can but I've been up since 5am! Xx

I use LF or VLF Mayo and add some crushed garlic or garlic granules, plus some dried herbs, or you could use yogurt and do the same? For chilli sauce I have used tomato puree/passata and crushed chillis or lazy chillis, chopped tomatoes and/or tabasco sauce and a squeeze of lime. (It's never the same ingredients twice - just depends what I have! They come out quite like the chilli sauce you get at the kebab shop but no or very low PP!
Ooh great tips.. thanks moonwatcher :)
You are making me hungry just thinking about it!! Must be breakfast time for me! I try and drag it out as long as I can but I've been up since 5am! Xx
WOW.. That's still the middle of the night!!!
Hope you at least have had a piece of fruit between now n then? Start the metabolism as early as possible..
Tip I got on one website or other was to eat something within the first half hour of being up in the morning to start the metabolism early as possible.. Try to stick to it but not always successful :) x

bulldogdaisy said:
Morning Nessa,ouch at the early morning start!

I know, not good! Hubby gets up at 5am as he starts work at 6am so I get up with him! Gives me a chance to watch my Australian master chef though!! Xx

nessa123 said:
I know, not good! Hubby gets up at 5am as he starts work at 6am so I get up with him! Gives me a chance to watch my Australian master chef though!! Xx

Least you get time to wake up if you watch that..blimey and there's me dreading getting up at 7am soon lol

Great tip abput the fruit in the morning to kick-start the metabolism.....definitely going to do that!

Dubchick81 said:
WOW.. That's still the middle of the night!!!
Hope you at least have had a piece of fruit between now n then? Start the metabolism as early as possible..
Tip I got on one website or other was to eat something within the first half hour of being up in the morning to start the metabolism early as possible.. Try to stick to it but not always successful :) x

Only just seen this!! I had a nectarine whilst I got the kids their breakfast xx

Do u really have to eat within 30 mins of waking up? Cause when I go to work I get up at 5 and don't eat anything until my break in work between 8 and 9. Does it make a difference? X

lauramarlow88 said:
Do u really have to eat within 30 mins of waking up? Cause when I go to work I get up at 5 and don't eat anything until my break in work between 8 and 9. Does it make a difference? X

Yes I do hav a piece of fruit. Usually now I hav a grapefruit soon as I get to work so hav been awake about half an hour... My losses hav restarted since doing it but saying that, I was stuck for MONTHS n also started walking my puppy at the same time. So can't say for sure if it's helped. But... That means its 8:30am. Not sure if I'd manage to brush my hair at 5am never mind eat! Loo

Dubchick81 said:
Yes I do hav a piece of fruit. Usually now I hav a grapefruit soon as I get to work so hav been awake about half an hour... My losses hav restarted since doing it but saying that, I was stuck for MONTHS n also started walking my puppy at the same time. So can't say for sure if it's helped. But... That means its 8:30am. Not sure if I'd manage to brush my hair at 5am never mind eat! Loo

Ahh well, I might just try eating a piece of fruit on my way to work lol x

Back