New Alpen Lights flavours

lardylady

Gold Member
I was in Tesco yesterday and stocking up on Alpen Lights as they were £3 for 3 boxes. Two new flavours had already sold out so I couldn't try any- Banoffee Pie and Jaffa cake. Has anyone tried these, or did i just imagine them??

I'm not sure, as they'd all been sold out :( Im going to pop back in later during the week to see if they've restocked :D

I don't go to group so I can't get hifi light bars..are all alpen lift bars the same in that you can use 2 of then as a hexb? Or from reading above is it if they're under 70cals per bar you can use 2 for your hexb? Thanks :)

I just got back from Tesco and bought 3 boxes of the bannoffee and 3 of the Jaffa Cake flavours. They are on offer for 3 boxes for £3. Can't wait to try them!!

These sound nice, will have to look out for them.

I remember the chocolate and orange ones - back in the day when SW did a chocolate orange hi-fi bar :(
will definitely have to look for these ones, they sound amazing!

I remember the chocolate and orange ones - back in the day when SW did a chocolate orange hi-fi bar :(
will definitely have to look for these ones, they sound amazing!

Oh yes, the SW choc orange hi fi bar was gorgeous. :) There was a dark choc and mint one too that was lovely.

Picked up some of the Jaffa and Banoffee Alpen Lights in Tescos. Looking forward to trying them.

I was in Tesco yesterday and stocking up on Alpen Lights as they were £3 for 3 boxes. Two new flavours had already sold out so I couldn't try any- Banoffee Pie and Jaffa cake. Has anyone tried these, or did i just imagine them??
Hi the Jaffa cake ones are yummy

Oh yes, the SW choc orange hi fi bar was gorgeous. :) There was a dark choc and mint one too that was lovely.

Picked up some of the Jaffa and Banoffee Alpen Lights in Tescos. Looking forward to trying them.
Yea they are lovely..the rocky road ones I think they were called are addictive ..they have been my favourite flavour..i am going to try to get some Alpen light in cherry bake well flavour as not in a group now

Back