New challenge..... in teams! - no more entrants! x

That's fighting talk Louise! As long as it's not starting from this week cus after last night I think I put all 3 and a half stone back on!

I'm a wednesday girl too :D

Monday
Irene
30FlirtyGirl

Tuesday
Wilkat
Loobylou
Hunca
Force Ten
Louise24
Vicx

Wednesday
Caramumofmany
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day
Taz
MrsB

Thursday
Rolo
Rainbow
mod-karen79
abigail09
Sonban

Friday
Vicky82
Chickydee

Saturday

Emski

The lists filling up nicely isn't it - we'll close it on Tue and then the teams will be announced, the adjudicators decision is final - (thats me!) Maybes we'll just split the wednesdayers as to which side they're needed xxx

I am a Saturday WI too - is that just the two of us?

Ohh yes please can you add me for Tuesdays Wi too.
Thanks, Lucy

Monday
Irene
30FlirtyGirl

Tuesday
Wilkat
Loobylou
Hunca
Force Ten
Louise24
Vicx
Wicked Witch

Wednesday
Caramumofmany
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day
Taz
MrsB
United_Trekkie

Thursday
Rolo
Rainbow
mod-karen79
abigail09
Sonban

Friday
Vicky82
Chickydee

Saturday

Emski
Tenbars

Just to clarify - once everyones registered for this challenge I will divide us into equal teams (either two teams or maybe's even three teams) Each team will have a captain (Me and Lou look like we could be in the running for those roles!) Then the teams will decide on their own name and we'll go from there..... the team that wins the most the over the month is the winner, also weekly recognitions will be made! Once the challenge starts we can motivate each other to lose, lose, lose..... weight that is and not the challenge xxx

All credit to Nanny J for her ingenious idea and on going support xxx

I think 3 teams would be better. Monday and tuesday headed buy Lou, Wednesday's with Nanny J and Thursday - saturday's lead by the amazing Rainbow

Well thank you kind lady Taz! I agree, numbers are looking good enough to do that, just need two more wednesdayers to even it out! But Im sure we'll have a few more takers before Tue. Hopefully everyone that has/does put their name down will commit 100% and guarantee they will update each week as well as be their to support, cos we've done challenges on here before where people pledge and then we never hear of the again - but fingers crossed that wont happen this time (I have a good feeling bout this one!) xxx

Monday
Irene
30FlirtyGirl
Jamhulio
missymoo&mrmagoosmum

Tuesday
Wilkat
Loobylou
Hunca
Force Ten
Louise24
Vicx
Wicked Witch

Wednesday
Caramumofmany
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day
Taz
MrsB
United_Trekkie

Thursday
Rolo
Rainbow
mod-karen79
abigail09
Sonban

Friday
Vicky82
Chickydee

Saturday

Emski
Tenbars

we've done challenges on here before where people pledge and then we never hear of the again - but fingers crossed that wont happen this time (I have a good feeling bout this one!) xxx
I admit to doing that on the last challenge as I was doing so badly but I will keep up to date this time

Looking forward to it - will no doubt be motivated by not wanting to let side down - must admit to being a bit of a competitive person (BIT!!!) - go Team Rainbow!!!!!

He he - thats the spirit Tenbars! Also is their any chance you can give us your results in pounds rather than kgs please? x

She wont do it again in a hurry Jamhulio - she wont know what you might sign her up for next time....... I reckon shes got off lightly with this! xx

There you go Rainbow - find lbs scary as there are just so many of them !!!!

Back