New challenge..... in teams! - no more entrants! x

Aw thanks hun - I dint mean you had to change your ticker (just giving us the results in pounds would've done) But thats dedication to the task for sure............ Look at this ladyeez - big changes made already!
*Checks to see whos team you are provisionally on*
Good you're an end of the weeker, so looking like you'll be my team!

*Draws Lous attention to dedication of Team Rainbow (proper name to be decieded!)*

So when does the challenge start?? I just had my WI and lost 8lbs so go Team Monday !!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You go girl! Well done, thats a fantastic start. Unfortunately the challenge hasnt started yet! We said we'd 'close ' it for new entrants tomorrow, so until the teams are sorted we can't really start. Hope no one thinks Im being unfair bout that.

Then what shall we say - each team has WI's the weeks beginning Monday 2nd, Monday 9th, Monday 16th and Monday 23rd. Does that sound ok to peeps? xxx

So when does the challenge start?? I just had my WI and lost 8lbs so go Team Monday !!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Go girl, me and sister are Monday as well, but to be honest I have had a really bad weekend, haven't had much to eat (well apart from meat pattie and chips last night) but have drank the bar dry and my sisters been camping and no idea how good she's been yet, but you've done so well, go flirty girl, go flirty girl, woo hoo

I think 3 teams would be better. Monday and tuesday headed buy Lou, Wednesday's with Nanny J and Thursday - saturday's lead by the amazing Rainbow
Girls if there are going to be three teams is it poss for Taz, Vicky82, or Looby lou to captain the third? only the baby is taking up a lot of my time at the moment and It's only fair that a captain gives 100%, and anyway I came up with the idea, so I did my bit!!!
:party0011:Team wednesday for the June challenge crown wheyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyy!!!:party0011::party0049:
Which I think should start from next Mondays WI's by the way!:)

Bugger - a team captain, that means I'll have to motivate my sorry ass!!

Come on team "whatever we are", flirty30 lady --- High 5 for your fab weight loss this week.... I'm so geared up for this now xxx

Aw Jaxs thanks for thinking of me. I think Taz might be the man for the job, if we do anything wrong she could Karate us into shape

Once youve got the teams sorted out if you want start a thread for the challenge Ill stickify it ;)
Starlight you're looking fantastic

It would be most interesting to try to karate people into shape through my computer! And anyway, I'd be getting the first beating!

I think that the Captains (who get weighed on one of the team days) could be Louise24 for Mon & Tues team, Taz for Wed & Thurs team (poor Nannys got her hands full) and Rainbow for Fri & Sat Teams.
Monday start is good idea. Good luck to all involved. No Fistycuffs lol.
xxx Loobylou

I cant be a friday team captain Looby - Im a Thur WI - dont wanna be helping the opposition!! Right, once the teams are sorted we'll take Starlight up on here offer and make it a sticky..... it'll be easier to find. Then motivation between members can take part in separate threads, pm's, texts whatever! I'll put up the final list of teams in the morning and let the competition commence! x

. Then motivation between members can take part in separate threads, pm's, texts whatever!

Ohhhh - giving away tactics there rainbow, right, I have to take a chill pill now, I'm getting far too competitive!!

Ohhhh - giving away tactics there rainbow, right, I have to take a chill pill now, I'm getting far too competitive!!

*Note to self don't give away secret info - Louise will be straight on that band wagon* xxx

Hows about:

Team one
Captain: Louise24
WI's: Monday and Tuesday

Team two
Captain: Taz
WI's: Wednesday and Saturday

Team three
Captain: Rainbow
WI's: Thursday and Friday

?????????????????????????????????????????/

Just a thought - and if people don't wanna do it then thats absolutely fine, but how would people feel if I put all the names into a hat and pulled them out to determine the teams, or I get my BF to do it to ensure its fair? Obviously each team would have a mix of WI days among them, but it'll make it easier to make the teams have even numbers. But please please say no if you dont think its a good idea - I wont be offended its just a thought xxx

Back