New challenge..... in teams! - no more entrants! x

Hi all, just adding my two pennorth worth, cos I hate to be left out, lol, as far as i can see, there are 26 names down for the June challenge right? so two captains have 13 each, Louise 24, mondays Tuesdays and two people from wednesday, and then Rainbow the rest of wednesday thursday friday and Saturday or three captains and it will be a case of not worrying what day we weigh on and Rainbows partner (long suffering probs) pulls names from hats, tell me to shut up if you like!

Ok - shut up! Ha, only kidding, yeah thats fine, well OH will be pleased for one! I'll split the teams in the morning then we'll make sure that we've got everyone who wants to come onboard. Im actually excited bout this! How sad! xxx

It should be an eye opener lol, the team who does'nt lose the most will be raring to go for July just to get revenge, I can see it now lol, either that or we will have all murdered each other by the middle of june he he!

i wanted to join in, im a wednesday girl myself but im going on holiday 3rd june for 2weeks so there really isnt any point is there....will you be doing it in July?

I cant be a friday team captain Looby - Im a Thur WI - dont wanna be helping the opposition!! Right, once the teams are sorted we'll take Starlight up on here offer and make it a sticky..... it'll be easier to find. Then motivation between members can take part in separate threads, pm's, texts whatever! I'll put up the final list of teams in the morning and let the competition commence! x
Sorry Rainbow, read it wrong, must have had a senior moment. xxx Loobylou:confused:

Hi all, just adding my two pennorth worth, cos I hate to be left out, lol, as far as i can see, there are 26 names down for the June challenge right? so two captains have 13 each, Louise 24, mondays Tuesdays and two people from wednesday, and then Rainbow the rest of wednesday thursday friday and Saturday or three captains and it will be a case of not worrying what day we weigh on and Rainbows partner (long suffering probs) pulls names from hats, tell me to shut up if you like!
Hi Nanny,i think this way would be the fairest way and maybe Taz can be umpire? xxx Loobylou

Hi Nanny,i think this way would be the fairest way and maybe Taz can be umpire? xxx Loobylou
I'll be the cheerleader!:party0011:

I'm doing really crap at the moment anyway so I will be the joker in the pack! :sign0151:

Indeed we will be doing it for July, and August, September etc etc hehe! Looby - I like it, a senior moment!!
Taz - no cheerleaders or umpires, you'll do this one for the team as they say!! xxx

....Me again, in a way I think three teams will make it more interesting - cos then one team (mine) has the satisfaction of beating two teams as opposed to one he he xxx

Yes Taz you should join in and kick butt, with trying all the new foods you'll be having a go at you will soon be losing(weight that is not the comp) lol xxx Loobylou

fighting talk from you ey Taz! x

Er... yeah but I guess I should be careful as I might end up on your team!

yup you might - then you'd better watch out.... I could be the ahem, erm 'motivation/force' that you need! Even if doing this challenge means we all lose even a pound or two more than normal then it'll have been totally worth it! x

'Losing a pound or two more than normal' for me would mean only putting on 2lb!

'Losing a pound or two more than normal' for me would mean only putting on 2lb!

Lol - that made me laugh! x

Back