New challenge..... in teams! - no more entrants! x

I WANNA JOIN

WHO WANTS ME THEN :)

Ruthy xxx

Im confused :confused::confused::confused::confused:

what are you confused bout emski?
xxx

Put your name down on the correct WI day Ruthy and then I'll release the team lists tomorrow xxx

How do these sound for the teams? Ive literally put everyone in one list (in the order we were in a the days list) and divided it. Unfortunately team three are one man down (so I propose the team captain recruits someone else) Captains are Lou24, Rainbow (me) and third one to be decided with you guys, prob fairest way is going to be for the first one who wants it to put their name down here! Good luck and let the competition commence!! xxx

Team One
Irene
Jamhulio
missymoo&mrmagoosmum
Wilkat
Loobylou
Hunca
Force Ten
Louise24
Vicx

Team Two
Wicked Witch
Caramumofmany
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day
Taz
MrsB
United_Trekkie
Rolo
Rainbow

Team Three
mod-karen79
abigail09
Sonban
Vicky82
Chickydee

Emski
Tenbars

StayPuft

Indeed we will be doing it for July, and August, September etc etc hehe! Looby - I like it, a senior moment!!
Taz - no cheerleaders or umpires, you'll do this one for the team as they say!! xxx

oh good good so can i put my name down now for July and wish you all the very best of luck for June....real shame as i was looking forward to it but i think i would rather have my holiday ha ha

good luck to you all :D

I suspect that as Staypuft is on Team 3 it doesn't really matter that they're one person down as he loses enough for two every week!:)

Team Three
mod-karen79
abigail09
Sonban
Vicky82
Chickydee

Emski
Tenbars

StayPuft

I dont care whos captain but as im here im going to start a team 3 thread.

am i too late to join if you are a person down, am rejoining slimming world tonight after nearly a year away having put on so much weight. if too late will look out for a challenge next month. caroline x

THURSDAY
IS THE BIG
W.I.
FOR ME

am i too late to join if you are a person down, am rejoining slimming world tonight after nearly a year away having put on so much weight. if too late will look out for a challenge next month. caroline x

You can join team 3 hun. Now we all equal:)
Welcome to the forum hun!!

thanks for that vicky, that's just the incentive that i need to really get back into it. promise i'll do my best. thanks. caroline x

Am I too late to join? Thursday weigh in for me

Oi!! what about me.......... ive been here years....pmsl well it feels like it haha

Ruthy xxx

Aw Ruthy!

Back