New clothes

wahooooooooo I have lost 4 stone altogether, I lost 5lbs this week.
How fantastic is that.........such a great feeling

well done sonkie thats a great loss you must be made up :D i expect you can feel the difference healthwise already,ive noticed there is loads more room in the bath since i started and the bed ! ;)

Well I usually shower so when I had a bath last week I got in and omg there was extra room....though I still touch the sides...lol.
I am sooo pleased...wouldnt have got this far if it wasnt for my mates and mates on this site......I am eternally grateful for everyones support.

THANX MINIMINS XXXXXX

well done sonkie- 4 stone altogether- thats brill! xxxx:)

Flipping heck Sonkie, thats brill...Well done

Thanx guys I am so pleased, I was even dancing to the 80`s on music channel on tv whilst doing the ironing.....lol.
I am on a roll now (no not sausage roll)......!

Yes you are on a roll mate , A big WELL DONE !!!!
You have done so well this week and i know it will shine thru to next week too xxx
Big hug x
Keep dancing too , bet hubby loved that LOL

Yes you are on a roll mate , A big WELL DONE !!!!
You have done so well this week and i know it will shine thru to next week too xxx
Big hug x
Keep dancing too , bet hubby loved that LOL

LMAO hubby was at his second home so he didnt have the pleasure...lol

WAHOOOOOO I got one of my new tops on today, it feels good and it is starting to get loose as we speak ....lol

SonkieI have some jeans etc in size 28 and 26 if you want them..........they are in really good knick. I couldn't be arsed selling them on Ebay but am more than prepared to post them to you if you want to pm me your address. Am not a hairy aul fella or stalker.xCiara

LOL betty. betty is really a sweaty bald 70 yr old with a big girl fetish...watch it sonkie!!!

thats a good idea tho betty. i will save my clothes for anyone who wants the as well.

xxxxxxxxxxx

SonkieI have some jeans etc in size 28 and 26 if you want them..........they are in really good knick. I couldn't be arsed selling them on Ebay but am more than prepared to post them to you if you want to pm me your address. Am not a hairy aul fella or stalker.xCiara

OOOOO Betty (lol sound like frank spencer) thank you for your lovely offer.....when I was bigger I ordered jeans as big as I could find them but they still wouldnt fit ....lol so I put them in a charity bag.
I have not worn jeans since I was 24.....how exciting ! :D

I had some jeans Lucky but even the biggest size was too small so put them in the charity bag ....lol

I can see us next sunday......I will be sat there saying im sure I wanted a shaker but I cant remember why....lol
Make sure you remind me if I forget.

Back