New clothes

here here, i'm still struggling to get back on track, managed two whole days this week then blew it, trying again (4 1/2 hrs :eek: )
xx:)

Well a good day so far, I have gone down 4 dress sizes and am currently in a 26/28, well today I got myself a pair of jeans and a top in a size 22......I am using these as extra incentive to stick to the diet 100%

Yes .... but what Sonkie hasnt told you all is that she can get the clothes on !!!!!! Maybe not done up but they r on !!!!
Wont be long mate and they will be a nice fit on u !!!!
Kepp going girl !!!!
Hehehehe !!!!
This is ur week Sonya xxx

good going Sonya, you'll be in those clothes in a blink of an eye !
had a fairly good day, 4 litres water 3 packs & a bar oops, & a little taste of the chicken sauce i made for the family's pasta ! 2x oops
better than recent days so quite happy with that
xx:)

"the slimmers formerly known as pickers" hey, it didnt work for Prince but ya never know...

u have dropped dress sizes so so quickly. well done! those 22s will feel like tents before too long!!

"the slimmers formerly known as pickers" hey, it didnt work for Prince but ya never know...

u have dropped dress sizes so so quickly. well done! those 22s will feel like tents before too long!!

LOL I gotta be able to get them on first, The jeans wont yet fit over my bum , and the top fits lovely until it gets to the belly and hips....!

Well, my new bras are too loose now they are sliding up my back so I end up kicking my boobs wiv me knees as I walk again....lol. I did get a couple of bras a size smaller so will try them tomo.

I have been wearing my new coat now too. Its a little tight over the old belly and ass, but hopefully not for long......I have now got my new top downstairs hanging up in dining room to remind me not to pick in the kitchen.

Well for a bit more encouragement I have resorted to hanging my new top in the dining room.......should really hang it on the front of the fridge ......lol

Lol I have just noticed I put it up twice about the blooming top.....hee hee brain mush. I have ordered a couple more new bras, as all my new ones just slode straight up my back now........when I feel confident enough I might get fitted properly

Back