New Diary

Xx2009ash

Hey,

New diary for 2010 :D

Started today as my new years resolution, so weighed in this morning at....12.9 :( christmas festivities :mad:)

So back on track today, hoping to lose 7lbs this January which shouldnt be too bad ( fingers crossed ) Also i'm eliminating alcohol from my diet/ life. :p Lets just say there were stairs involved and a broken nose :(

So anyway...

Breakfast: Grilled tomatoes and some sauce 0 pts though am counting as 1pt

Lunch: Crunchy nut clusters (i love them) and a cup of tea. I honestly dont know the points for these so im goin to be safe and say 10?pts

Dinner: Baked potato, beans and some cheese on top (reg cheese :eek:) so thats me for the day 10 :D

Snacks: Chomp bar 1pt

Total: 22 on the button :D

Deffo need to go shoppin tomorrow!

Last edited:
Hi ash!!!!
I am starting my diet tomorrow, I have missed out on too many things cos I am ashamed of my weight! I piled it on while I was preggers, but my little 1 is 8mnths now, so I really should be losing! lol
Anyway just wanted to say Goodluck with your weightloss journey and Welldone for getting as far as you have!!!! 56lbs is AMAZING!!!!! Oh yeah and I am ADDICTED to crunchynut clusters too!!! I love, love, love them!!! It's such a shame they are so high in points. I measured out a serving the other day and it barely covered the bottom of the bowl! lol The size of bowl I eat would be at least 10/11points! Ha Ha!!!!
Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Well everyone has to start somewhere :D

I know i love them but they have major effect on weightloss..i managed to put on after a few bowls of them last year...going to try and steer clear from them!

Just a tip, at the start write everything down thats what helped me i think...as you dont forget any wee things :D

Good Luck :D

So today...

Breakfast: Strawberry Muller Rice 4

Lunch: One piece toast (white), some butter and tomato. 4

Dinner: So far 3 small pieces of garlic bread. And theres nothing else to eat- (due to my discovery that Dr Oetker Mozzarella are a whopping 17 points :eek:) 5

Really gettin annoyed at my lack of a car :mad:

So I still have another 9 points left....really have no clue as what to have :(

Lets not talk about yesterday...had a bit of a snack attack last night...making up today though

Breakfast: None...didnt get up until 12.45...woops lol

Lunch: Small Pasta with light sundried tomato sauce, Mullar light, 3 oranges 6.5

Dinner: Vegetabe stir fry cooked in olive oil, small bit of sweet chilli sauce guess...4?

Snacks:...more oranges 2 :D

Total: 12.5 Wooo!

So saved lot of points yesterday :D...Im in the opinion let less points...the less pounds so im not saving them or anything.

So today..

Breakfast: 2 slices of 50/50 no crusts... with flora extra light and a slice of ham. And a cuppa 2 sugars. 5 points

Lunch: Grilled chicken fillet, pita bread and salad. Some BBQ suace ontop. And a mullar light. So 7.5

Dinner: Same as last nite..smaller portion though, and no sauce. 2 points

Snacks: A biscuit in work. 3 water biscuits with flora xtra light. Havent a clue about this so...7?

Total: 21.5 :D

Ash,
How weird is it that we've both been at the crunchynut clusters and the water biscuits! lol Anyway Looks like you're doing great Hun!

Ha...the water biscuits are from a big box of crackers from xmas..they seemed the best option of all!

So today weighed this morning...3 pound off WOOOO :D and during TOM...Im a happy bunny today!

So anyway..i awoke to a winter wonderland today surprising as we were forecast any snow...guess they got that wrong! Also no electric! :mad: and the electric board forgot to warn us it was gettin switched off...sooooo cold!

Breakfast: Ham sandwich...50/50 breads and some flora :( 3.5

Then the electricc returned yayy

Snack: Tea.. slice of bread and nutella 3

Lunch: Winter veg soup..half the carton(was very thick so watered it down a little) and bread for a dip. Muller light 5

Dinner: Grilled chicken fillet...teeth are really sore at the min so cant be bothered eatin in pain:rolleyes: 3

Total: 14.5

Hey Ash!
Welldone on your loss!!!!! That's great Hun!!!! I love nutella too, I bought a large jar today... I'll try and let my little boy eat it, but I may have to succumb to nutella on toast soon!!!

I've been havin Tesco's water biscuits and you get 3 for 0.5points!!!! So you've def over counted!
Hope your teeth are better soon!

Thanks i was quite surprised myself..i like to weigh regularly i like to see the numbers...keeps me motivated i think? :D

Ha nutella was bought for my brother...but he's not got his eyes on it yet but as soon as he does it shall be gone lol

x

Congratulations on your weight loss! Well done.:D

Lesley
X

Thanks Elkay and Cookie...im very pleased :D

So today...late day again..i love sleep!

Breakfast: One slice of toast with nutella 2.5 and a cuppa 1

Lunch: none

Dinner: Cauliflower dopiaza and pitta bread 6

Snack: Dairy milk 8

Total: 17.5

Hey nikki...umm i usually count 1 to 1.5 points for tea as im fussy with the sugar lol i can't drink tea with no sugar its just YUK! :D dont really count the milk as its so little quantity anyway :D

x

Friday went as follows...

Breakfast: 2 slices of Toast, with flora and aa cuppa...so 4?

Lunch: None :(

Dinner: Few slices of Pizza...was so worth it :D

So im counting full points for the day.

So today (saturday) is weigh in...today i was 12.5 and a quarter..last sat i was 12.9 and 3 quarters

Total weightloss =4.5 pounds :D:D:D

Hello...had a drinking sessions last night...bit worse for wear today...and in dire need of sleep...but im going to do it all over again tonightttt :D

So yesterday...

Breakfast: Toast and nutella..the usual..so 4

Lunch: nothing at all

Dinner: 4 water biscuits and flora on them...3 points

Drinks: bottle of wine 9 points and a tin of cider 3 points

Total: 19 points :D

And as i said i like to weigh regularly....weighed this morning..12 stone 2 and a quarter :D...who said alcohol is bad eh?

x

Yesterday went as follows

Breakfast: 2 toast with flora...4 points

Lunch: None

Dinner: Chicken Chop suey...really couldnt stomach it at all 5 points

Drinks: Oh god! Umm ALOT of vodka, Peach Schnaps and one smirnoff ice :(...so totally over points yesterday

But...there was alot of dancing..burn a little off? lol

Today

Breakfast/Lunch: Rest of my Chinese ( it was at 2.30pm) :D so 6 points

Dinner: Half an egg and onion omlette...5 points.

Snacks: 3 Clementines 0.5

Total: 11.5

Welldone on the weightloss Ash!!!!!!
You are thrashing me (lol), it seems to be falling off you Hun! I can't believe how well you are doing! I'm well impressed! Do you get very hungry? Cos I noticed some days, you don't eat alot of food! Also what do you think about eating all your points? I've always tried to save a few, but i noticed there was a whole thread saying we should try and eat all of them!

Hey....Thanks!! With some people its different...i usually drop quick at the start then start to level off after a week or two so this is usual.

To be honest ive really lost my appetite the last few days...and adding the hangovers i really cant look at food in that condition lol but ill say last nite prob did a little damage due to the drinks i was drinking haha!

As for the points debate i eat as little as possible...science says 1lb = 3500 calories...therefore i eat 3500 calories less i loose a pound? lol

Thats only a superficial understanding but its worked for me so ill stick with it :D

x

Hectic day studying...bad times :(

Breakfast: None

Lunch: 2 packets of tayto head chips 3 points

Dinner: Few mouthfuls of a Taco chip. 10 points

Drinks: 4 tins of sugar free red bull 0

Snack: 2 toast and flora..4

Total: 17

Last edited:
I hope the night out doesn't affect yout weightloss too much! It shouldn't do, as you've done great the rest of the time! And it is sooo hard to eat with a hangover! lol

Back