Snacks: Roast chicken crisps 3 points

Total: SCARY 29 Points

Today...

Breakfast: None

Lunch: Milk 3.5

Dinner: Roast chicken dinner (sainsburys) 4.5

Snacks: Water Biscuits and flora 6 points

Total: 14 points :D

Well my appitite returned with a vengance yesterday...luckily i had all good shopping in!

Breakfast: 2 slices of 50/50 1, 3 BGTY bacon medalions 0.5, BGTY sausage 2, poached egg 1.5 :D total= 5 points

Lunch: BGTY chicken curry and rice 6 points

Dinner: Rice crispies and milk 4.5 points

Snacks: 2 custard creams and a packet of monster munch 5.5

Total= 21...big day for me lol

Today was weigh in...and i now weigh 12.2 exactly which is not bad :D

I usually have a trat on weigh dday but i think im goin to skip it this week to get a better result next week :eek:

x

Breakfast: Minestrony soup and 1 slice of bread, mullar light yogurt. 4.5 points

Lunch: Homemade Stew..guessing around 7 points

Dinner: Weightwatchers sausage n mash 5.5 points.

Snacks: Water biscuits and flora 1.5 points.

Total: 18.5 points.

Going to have a really good day today see what effect it has :D

x

Breakfast: Minestroney Soup 2

Lunch: Fat Free Yogurt 1.5

Dinner: stir fry with sweet and sour sauce 3 points, 2 roasties and sum gravy( took from everyones else dinner :( ) 10 points.

Total: 19.5

Thats me done for today as I've been checking out the spring summer trends for 2010...negative hem lines...oh dear!

http://www.fashionising.com/pictures/p--Catwalk-Trend-Negative-Hemlines-4246-66116.html

Think its best i have an early night not to mess up mmy points :D x

Add to that a bacon sandwich..2 50/50 with flora and 3 BGTY bacon medalions...4 points and a glass of milk 2

Last edited:
Today..

Breakfast: 2 weetabix and milk..no sugar :D 3.5 points

Lunch: Chicken sandwich...made with grilled chicken fillet..2 50/50, flora and salad 5 points

Dinner: BGTY Chicken tikka masala 7.5

Drinks: Sugar free redbull 0

Total: 16 points

Today..

Breakfast: Bacon sandwich, BGTY medalions, 2 50/50, and some flora 3.5 points.

Lunch: WW chicken and wegdes meal 4 points.

Dinner: Some Chow Mein from the chinese 8 points.

Snack: 1/2 a chicken sandwich, 1 slice of 50/50, flora and chicken fillet 3.5 points.

Total: 19 points :D

Cant even remember weds day :( but it was over for definate and was thursdays.

But today went for a four mile walk/run uphill...im dying for it now im dreading later :D but its worth it in the end

Breakfast: None..

Lunch: Chicken rissotto 5.5 and sugar free jelly pot 0 points

Dinner: Chinese* :(

*Things didnt go to plan tonight as my Grandad was rushed into hospital..so sat in A&E all day until 10.30 last nite...nightmare..So chinese was the handiest option.

x

Last edited:
Thanks you,

Im not doing my weigh in today as i really dont want to put myself into a bad mood :cry:

So im goin to jump on sometime during the week.

So today im goin to face another walk...even tho im in pain today after yesterdays. Also made up a gym routine for the next few weeks as my tests are done now, thank god!

I have a new target...my best friends due her baby in the next 2 weeks..so the christening of that is a major goal date for noticable weightloss :D Hopefully that should keep me determained and focused.

Breakfast: 3 water biscuits and a dairylee light triangle 1 point

Snack: sugarfree jelly and 2 oranges 0.5

Lunch: WW macaroni ( had to add salt pepper garlic and mustard..as it was vile ) 5.5 a little B&J's 2

Total: 9

NEWS FLASH: Ben and Jerrys Chocolate Fudge Brownie frozen yogurt is 2 points for 100ml!! its so worth it!

ts x

Last edited:
Oh No i bought that WW Macaroni Cheese today... I did wonder if it might taste a bit bland. Nevermind!

Ooh I'm definately gonna get some of that Ben and Jerrys... yum! I totally understand about putting the weigh in off. I'm a bit worried about weighing tomorrow as I finally invested in some new scales today and I'm guessing they are gonna weigh me ALOT heavier!!!
Anyway Goodluck for when you do weigh in!!!

Oh No i bought that WW Macaroni Cheese today... I did wonder if it might taste a bit bland. Nevermind!

Its fine once you season it and stuff...i find thats the case with most WW stuff..like the little pizzas i put Jerk seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic on it today and it was lovely.

Was out last nite...and gave into chicken goujons, quite drunk so they were lovely!

So today..

Breakfast: Water...much needed this morning

Lunch: WW pizza :D lovely..3.5

Dinner: KFC:...it was vile and not worth the points i tried to eat it without skin as the grease was disgusting! Defo wont be having that for a while. 15 points.

Snack: Garlic potatoes 4 points

Total: 22.5

Last edited:
Weighed this morning and was 12.1...not as bad as i thought thank god!

Today..

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast with honey 4.5

Lunch: WW pizza oval 3.5 and a WW desert 3 points.

Dinner:Curried Carrot soup..which is 0 points with a Roll with some flora...6 points.

Snack: WW desert again 3 :D

Total: 20 points x

Last edited:
Soup for breakfast?!?!?!? :S

When did i have soup for breakfast? lol

Today

Lunch: more soup and a roll 6 points

Dinner: Small portion of Chicken casserole and mash 8 points

Snack: Soup and some bread 4 points

Total: 18 points

Im sure it said that lol
I love ben and jerrys fro yo, its amazing. They sell it in blockbusters if you are ever in needd!

Ha i got so confused :D

Yea loving the B&J...Umm we dont got blockbuster over here so i gota stick to asda haha.

Today...

Lunch: Egg and Onion sambos and a slice of cherry sponge OTT points so guessing 10

Dinner: Sausages potatoes and turnip with gravy...again OTT points so im gona say 12?

The bad choices are due to my sever lack of money unto pay day so i've to eat what everyone else is eating...but on friday...i plan to go on a big WW friendly shop...really in the mood for Cod atm so i think im going to stock on that :D

Also thinking of a Sausage Casserole? I wonder how many points are in the sachet of sauce?

x

Mmmmm Sausage Casserole... Yum, it's so weird you mentioned that as I was thinking of doing that for tea 2moz. I might even have a sachet in the cupboard I'll go have a look and come back....

.... Yep! The mix I have is an old one so the values may be different now, anyway it is a Schwartz Classic Sausage Casserole mix and it is 1.5points for the WHOLE packet. I can't remember how many it serves, I think it was 4people? So That's great, the only other thing you'll need to point is the sausages. Not a bad meal!!!

Thanks...Yea and I wouldn't eat the whole packet at once? Im thinking make a big batch and freeze in portion sizes as Im back at college the schedule is hectic. Im going on my shop tomorrow so i think ill give it ago then :D

Im completely unmotivated because i know theres only CRAP to eat in this house ( not a ww friendly place) lol So tommorro cannot come quick enough for me! Im thinking of trying the Wendie plan for the week as i cant shift this last 2 pounds to get under 12! So lots of zero point veg for me! and fish!

Think I need a trip to the doctors as my sleeping has become unreal...i could literally sleep for days on end and its starting to annoy me that i can not get up in the mornings :4635:

Well anywhoooooo..

Today

Breakfast: a Sausage roll...i no so so bad! I dont even no the points value for these?

Lunch: Zero point tomato soup:D

Dinner: Undecided..God knows :(

x

Yesterday

Lunch: BGTY paprika chicken and rice 6 points

Dinner: sausage casserole 4.5 points

Snacks: 2 ounthfus of tuna pasta 3 points, 3 raspberry ruffle sweets 3 points.

Total: 16 points.

Back