New Diary

Oh my God your dinner sounds Lush!!!!! Did you make it yourself?

Anyway, glad you are back Hunni! I've been absent for a while too. I'm really struggling to get back on track since my holiday! I need to get my butt in gear! lol And just wanted to say 11st 9lbs is great!!!!!! This last stone will probably be a bit harder to lose, but don't give up hope you've done so, so well!
xxx

Aww thanks...yea i made it myself...my mother and point friendly cooking just dont happen...frying...oil...butter..not good at all lol i make most of my food myself..as i dont trust her to keep it low pointed lol

I know...last 18lbs to go..i really never thought id have stuck to this all that time ago, as id tried loads of different diets. Although its taken me this long, im happy about it as i have never really gained..bar the odd few pounds at christmas or what not, but every one does that really?

Im really excited for summer as i know ill be at my target weight..maybe even under. And ive started looking into breast augmentations too..as that my ultimate pressie for doing so well :D So so excited.

Since im in a better mood this last week ive been really pointing and not binging..well yet anyway thank god!

So today..

Breakfast: Special K with "one milk"? havnt checked the points on that yet. Some grapes. Total 5

Lunch/ dinner: Butternut squash wedges with the cajun stuff again (2), poached chicken breast fillet tbs of flora in there (3.5) and zero points salsa. round up to 6 points just incase.

Total so far: 11 points

Im on 21 apparently..but i just eat as and when if i eat my points i do but im not sticking religiously to 21. So that leaves 10 left..

Hopefully after work ill just have a mullar rice maybe..or some crumpets..trying to keep my snacking at nite down as ive noticed i do alot of it.

I actually cant remember having anything last nite...except for a bag of oranges while watching tv...suppose, its better than biscuits.

Oh and in work the vending machine only had regular fanta which is disgusting..so sugary..but i was dying for a drink!

x

Last edited:
Breakfast: Coffee..one milk and sweetener, hot cross bun with flora 4 points

Went for a walk today..roughly 3 miles id guess...3/4 uphill.

Havn't decided upon lunch or dinner today...going to go hae a look in the fridge see what we have

Snack: 3 crumpets..with jams woops 6 points

Dinner: 2 burritos..mince all fat drained off..no cheese 10 points

Guess thats me for the day

x

Last edited:
Yesterday...

Breakfast: Crumpet with jam...3 points and a coffee 1/2

Then a walk...done the up hill one yday god it killed me..

Dinner: chicken breast...some mash and veg and gravy...10 points just incase

However..half a bottle of wine and alot of vodka..few jaggerbombs...woops...i feel like ive been hit by a train this morning..possibly stull a little drunk!

Though im going for another walk now

x

Just back from my walk...took my time today..had to have a little sit dow when i got to the top..i can feel the alcohol comong out of my pores...really need to assess my relationship with that also.

So no breakfast just water today..

Lunch: ready meal chicken balti 6.5 points. Im starving i cant wait to eat!!

Dinner: small chinese..and a mullar rice. woops.

Last edited:
Weighed in this morning..and still on 11.9, but TOTM may have a little to do with that..

Not goign on my walk today, uncle from Dublin is up North today so he's dropping by and also my feet are cripled with blisters atm so bad!

Breakfast: none as of yet...just water

Lunch: vegetable fingers 4 points and a few bits of trecal soda bread...lovely. Dont know points for this at all.

Dinner: some chips from chippy. 10 points.

Snack: nutirgrain bar 1.5

lets just call it total points today.

Walk tomorrow...makin my playlist no, music makes it so much easier.

x

Last edited:
Breakfast: water

Lunch/ dinner: pasta and chicken reggae reggae sauce and 1 piece of bread with flora 11 points.

Im actually in pretty pissed off mood at the fact that im not loosing, im eating right, exercising more and yet nothing.

Due to my pissedoffness last nite i ate 2 sausage rolls :(

Last edited:
Breakfast: none was up too late

Lunch: Ham baguette 10 points

Dinner: smoked river cobbler 1 point, 1 scoop of champ 3 points. ww cheese cake 3

Snack: potato salad grr!! weakness of mine i love it. 5 points.

total 22 points. :(

Breakfast: ready brek made with water and sweetener 1.5

Lunch: butternut squash chips, seasoning and reggae reggae ketchup 3 points

Dinner: garlic mushrooms, eggs and tomatos. 5 points

Snack: milk 2 points... mullar rice 3.5 points.

Total: 14.5

Also went on a walk today...managed a bit of running..though it kills me!!

x

Dying with a hangover today

Breakfast: None

Lunch: 6 chicken dippers??

Dinner: rice and peppered sauce 8 points

Snack: tube of winegums 4

Weighed this morning and was 11.8..however...im always lighter after a big nite out so im not taking that for gospel

x

slip up over St patricks day n brothers birthday :(

But back

Yesterday...

Breakfast: fat free greek yogurt with sweetener 1 point.

Lunch: none

Went for a 4 mile walk..uphill too.

Dinner: Smoked cobbler and veg 3 points

Snacks: 1 digestive biscuit and 3 dry water biscuits. 2.5

Total: 6.5 points

Yesterday

Breakfast: Scone with flora 5 points

3 mile walk/run

Lunch: Sausage roll woops

Dinner: Chinese

maxed out my points yesterday..

But on a more positive note i went to the gym this morning..9.5 points on the treadmill...3.5 on the cross trainer and 2 on the bike total burnt = 15 points...i was amazed how much the treadmill done so hoping to keep it up as it really wasnt that bad.

Breakfast: slice on toast with ham 2.5

Lunch: beans 3 points

Dinner: before work...pasta with regge regge and tomatoes...6 points :D

Snack: mullar rice 3.5

Total: 16 points

Im not deducting AP's...ever.
x

Last edited:
So today

Breakfast/Lunch: Cup of tea (0.5) and a chicken salad soda farl..i have no idea about this..there wasn't much chicken in it..however there was egg..plus regular butter but it was the healthiest option in the bakery...full of sausage rolls and buns mmm :rolleyes: However, i resisted and thought about the cross trainer...cravings suddenly disappeared. So going to say roughly 9 points, actually make it 10.

Dinner: breast of chicken...no skin..half eaten. Some coleslaw 7 points?

Snack: nutrigrain bar 1.5

total: 19 pointsx

Last edited:
Off to the gym this morning...

Breakfast: Small so a mullar rice 3.5

Snacks: 2 cups of tea 0.5

Lunch: quorn fajitas..wholewheat wrap with salsa and salad 8 points

Didnt think the wrap would be so high...however..trying to cut out white carbs in the afternoon and evening so not going to have any later tonight.

Dinner: stir fry/foo yung....need to master how to make foo yung! 3 points

Total: 15 x

Last edited:
Tomorrows plan

Breakfast: Ham sandwhich 3.5 cup of tea 0.5

Hairdressers from 9.30 until around 12 prob.

Lunch: chicken fillet poached (3) with brussell sprouts (0) and champ (3)

Dinner: happy meal 9.5

And I mite be heading out tomorrow night..so alcohols on the cards :D, however not so good for the points :(

x

Last edited:
Yesterday was very hungover

Some chicken from dinner

then late had a chicken salad wrap...6 points

few cups of tea...max 10 points all day.

Breakfast: toast with flora..1.5

Snack: mullar rice 3.5

Lunch/dinner: soda farl 1/2, fried egg and 1 piece of bacon 10 points

Done for the day I think

x

Had a binge last nite...through choice though watching DVD's :D

So this morning

Breakfast: scrambled eggs (3) chicken (3) and salsa (0.5)

That was lunch as well...was really nice...not hungry at all and ill be in work from 4 until 8 so nothing then..

Snack in work: pickle onion tayto 3?

Dinner: potato and leek soup 3.5 and bread 2

Total: 15 x

Last edited:
Breakfast: tea and toast 5 points

Snack: 1 piece of potato bread 2

Dinner: taco chip...small chip mince, cheese and marie rose sauce?? i dont even want to think about points in that

Off to watch a Dvd..having a bad day :(

x

Today

Gym this morning..

Breakfast: half a frosties bar 1.5

Lunch: toast with flora 1.5

Dinner: went out...few drinks and some curry chips.

Last edited:
Back