new diet, new weird diary

Hi Claire,

Sorry to hear that Madam is unwell.

I agree with Shanny -- in general I am not a fan of fringe, but I think yours really suits you. It sets off your very lovely eyes (and no shame about the rest of you -- you have done well -- and it should be more about health and fitness. Although, you must be pretty strong as you are often having to lift and carry madam.

I know the dog belongs to your sister (at least I think it does), but did you explain why it is called "basement" dog? I must've missed it if you did.

I wish the weather would improve... it is so dreary here in Cambs.

Mel

basement dog was something i saw on icanhaschhezburger. basically a black dog thats plotting to take over the world and lives in the shadows. just about sums my sisters dog up. he can open doors and sneak about and when u look at him u can just see him plotting mischeif

helllooooo claire im bored today.. but wont moan about it LOL as im tired more than anythink

how's u today?

helllooooo claire im bored today.. but wont moan about it LOL as im tired more than anythink

how's u today?

lol that boredom bug must be catching, lol

im still bored but never mind

how was your night out? and how bad is the hang over, lol

lol that boredom bug must be catching, lol

im still bored but never mind

how was your night out? and how bad is the hang over, lol
i know i will make plans for tomorrow as im not staying in tomorrow.. last night was wicked had such a laugh at the comedy show... i always watch these shows on tv but being live in a room is really good. i had 6 archers and lemonades so was fine today...

scales are up by 2 lbs :( but hoping by monday they will be back down again, u seeing S this weekend? x

i know i will make plans for tomorrow as im not staying in tomorrow.. last night was wicked had such a laugh at the comedy show... i always watch these shows on tv but being live in a room is really good. i had 6 archers and lemonades so was fine today...

scales are up by 2 lbs :( but hoping by monday they will be back down again, u seeing S this weekend? x

dont worry shanny those 2lb will be gone in a shot

nah not seeing S this weekend, hes at a friends wedding

just been invited to jamacia, wonder if any nice people would club together and buy me a ticket, lol

dont worry shanny those 2lb will be gone in a shot

nah not seeing S this weekend, hes at a friends wedding

just been invited to jamacia, wonder if any nice people would club together and buy me a ticket, lol
really tell me more then claire... who's this offer from? i went to jamaica 2000 to see my granparents... just think of the yummy foods claire lmao..

do u wanna go? x

really tell me more then claire... who's this offer from? i went to jamaica 2000 to see my granparents... just think of the yummy foods claire lmao..

do u wanna go? x

the offer was from a guy over there whos way too young for me so as much as i would really really love to visit jamacia i think ill give the offer a miss, lol

Good morning claire :) x

morning shanny, hope your having a good day

sad start to the morning

40 minutes ago a woman on my facebook asked for prayers for her disabled son as he wasnt well and was struggling, sadly 30 minutes later and the poor little boy hadnt made it, hes away to join the angels, such a shock as everyones been sending prayers and vibes to 2 other little ones desperatly ill on ventilators and the one seen as mildly unwell is the one who slipped away :(

reminds me of winter 2005, there were 3 of them in, my kaya, katie and claudia and the medics were adament that it was kaya who wasnt going to live, she was desperatly ill on the machines and each hour the nurses were coming to the room expecting her to have passed away but it was the other two who just suddenly and quietly slipped away

theres just no rhyme or reason to the way these little ones pass away, theyve all had to fight so hard for thier lifes, just makes me so sad

Morning Claire :) your lil girl is so pretty.. What you doing together this summer?
x

morning shanny, thank you

we dont have many plans this summer, few trips out to the cinema and the parks and thats about it

were going on our holiday september 9th to a haven holiday camp, the letter the school sent me made me laugh, apparently to take a holiday in term time the child needs more than 90% attendance madam has 82% but this time they will let us go, hmm shes disabled her absences were all down to medical appointments, operations and illness, 82% is good for kaya.

so today was weigh in day. am now 17st 7lb so thats 7lb down this week

morning shanny, thank you

we dont have many plans this summer, few trips out to the cinema and the parks and thats about it

were going on our holiday september 9th to a haven holiday camp, the letter the school sent me made me laugh, apparently to take a holiday in term time the child needs more than 90% attendance madam has 82% but this time they will let us go, hmm shes disabled her absences were all down to medical appointments, operations and illness, 82% is good for kaya.
We had this at my school a young girl had appointments alot at the doctors as she as a weak eye, she had 97% out of 100% which ment she couldnt go to Drayton manor park, her mum was fuming and complained about her absence's was due to appointments:( eventually she did get a space on the trip..:)

so today was weigh in day. am now 17st 7lb so thats 7lb down this week

whoop whoop go you... im happy for ya
:happy096::happy096::happy096: xx

have a lovely day x

so ive been and bought school uniforms for the new term, how sad am i, lol

Hi Claire,

I have bought DD's uniforms, laundered them and have ordered new name tapes (as the old ones were vinyl and yucky). So, I must be very sad, too! ;)

Your post about the disabled child's passing was very heartbreaking. I hope that his mother can find comfort that he at least will no longer be cooped up in a hospital being poked and prodded. It must be so miserable watching all that these children go through.

Your summer plans sound much like ours -- nothing too special (yet). I have been trying to sort things, and I guess I need to get on it.

Congrats on the 1/2 stone! I lost another 1.5 pounds (so that is 2.5 in 2 weeks of WWers). I was sitting in the meeting today watching someone get their little silver 7 (for losing a 1/2 stone) and thinking, "It'll probably take me another 3 or 4 weeks to earn one of those." Oh well... little by little (literally).

Mel

well done mel!

afternoon shanny

so took little miss to see cars 2 this morning, was a good film, got by with a can of coke zero

ive walked the dog who didnt pull to much today thou he did nearly eat a puppy. i have ruben on a haltee and a regular lead and this guy had the puppy on long lead, i couldnt get ruben to move and the guy kept insisting it was fine for his dog to be pushing his way under ruben, that it was "friendly" he saw my point of view when ruben put his mouth round the puppys entire thigh lol

so this evening i will be putting up plaster board at my sisters

so far ive had 1 shake and 3 litres of water

Hi Claire --

You are doing well with water as always. Are you still enjoying the Exante products? Who weighs you? Are you going to any meetings, etc.

ive walked the dog who didnt pull to much today thou he did nearly eat a puppy

LOL -- we discussed this at dinner tonight. We have a Yorkie and the question arose "If a Yorkie ate a German Shepherd" -- would it be cannibalism? We decided that would as they are both types of dogs... but a weird topic!

We booked our holiday -- Lagos, Portugal Aug 11th through the 18th. My DH only has one week of leave because he changed jobs in May (after 24 years with one company!). But, a week on the beach is usually enough for us. We'll try to take a week at Christmas, too (I'm looking into that now).

I still have the rest of the summer to sort. DD wants to "do something" every day.

Mel

claire is this your dog?? loool at nearly eating a puppy 'bad doggy' :)
funnyy.x

geez no im not daft enough to share a home with basement dog, rubens my sisters dog, shes just gotten slightly lazy about walking him so ive been taking him out in the day, heck i need the exercise anyway

well to be fair to ruben he tried his darn hardest to stay calm around the tiny puppy but rubens still only young hjimself and hes a giddy dog, the other owners lucky he didnt flatten the puppy by rolling over him

Back