new diet, new weird diary

Hi Claire --

You are doing well with water as always. Are you still enjoying the Exante products? Who weighs you? Are you going to any meetings, etc.

LOL -- we discussed this at dinner tonight. We have a Yorkie and the question arose "If a Yorkie ate a German Shepherd" -- would it be cannibalism? We decided that would as they are both types of dogs... but a weird topic!

We booked our holiday -- Lagos, Portugal Aug 11th through the 18th. My DH only has one week of leave because he changed jobs in May (after 24 years with one company!). But, a week on the beach is usually enough for us. We'll try to take a week at Christmas, too (I'm looking into that now).

I still have the rest of the summer to sort. DD wants to "do something" every day.

Mel

still enjoying the majority of the exante products thou im not a fan of the chocolate vomit shake, it is growing on me, i havnt up chucked one in a while
i weigh myself at home on a monday and report the result to HIM

oh the wanting to do something everyday is a tough one, kaya asks every morning what were going to do that day, doesnt occur to children that doing stuff often costs alot of money
were doing alot of walks and picnics in the park because while im sure kaya would love to go to places like theme parks she just wouldnt cope with the vast amounts of other people there this time of year, she got antsy at the cinema and it was only half full, i try to take her to the first showings of the day before 10.30am

My DD -- would be pleased with the walk or whatever. She just wants a "plan" -- can't amuse herself and she has only one friend nearby and we invite that child over, but she never gets invited there during the school breaks (as her older sister is often watching her and does not want two). Not that need a lot of watching they are 11 and 12.

Mel

so back from plaster boarding at my sisters house, my eyes, nose and lips are burning from all the plaster dust

and i now find myself without child for tomorrow evening, dont know what to do with myself, lol
im thinking hair and face mask, bubble bath and my choice on the tv, lol

ill treat it as prep for the weekend as i get to see S again, yay! please please let the army be in a good mood and not put him on punishment this time. (he missed a date one weekend because room inspection found open bottles of cider on his window ledge and he was given a weekend of cleaning the barracks for his crime)

My DD -- would be pleased with the walk or whatever. She just wants a "plan" -- can't amuse herself and she has only one friend nearby and we invite that child over, but she never gets invited there during the school breaks (as her older sister is often watching her and does not want two). Not that need a lot of watching they are 11 and 12.
Mel

aww bless her, madam doesnt get invited anywhere either, people see her as too much like hard work, oddly they dont want thiier kids playing here with her either, maybe they think disability is catching hmm

well were now a whole week into the summer holidays and kaya is getting on my nerves already. the repetitive speach, the rocking, the fights over getting her to just eat and we have 5 more weeks of this :(

have to go buy a new handbag at the weekend, mine broke in a shop yesterday sending all my stuff across the floor, it was a massive tan fake prada bag, turns out the handles were only attached with masking tape! never buy things from your friends living room especcially when hes insisting they are the real thing ( do i look that stupid to think im buying a brand new genuine prada for £50?)

morning shanny, hope your having a good one
well yes and no.. im 1 lb down this morning yay :)
my bumper pack came this morning with a minging smell to the box, then my bars 11 of them are mashed up, not impressed with the packing/care of my products costing me £105.. :( how rude lol

apart from this im fine im ok just had a warm choc shake lol.

well yes and no.. im 1 lb down this morning yay :)
my bumper pack came this morning with a minging smell to the box, then my bars 11 of them are mashed up, not impressed with the packing/care of my products costing me £105.. :( how rude lol

apart from this im fine im ok just had a warm choc shake lol.

call em shanny, tell them that your bars are smashed and they will replace them

got to say when i got my bumper pack i wasnt impressed, looked like they set a box in the middle of the floor and tossed items from all over the room as a game to see who could get the most in the box

Next or newlook have nice bags claire... you do make me giggle come on now,kaya can't be that bad :) im glad of the break even thou i bet most mum's dont feel this way lolx

umm i can send her to you if you like?

i love my daughter but the change in routine throws her as im sure it does all children on the autistic spectrum

im currently contemplating a bag in debenhams and a few in tkmaxx, i dont own many bags, i have 2 i think, one canvas and an old debenhams one that just isnt big enough for all my crap

ok now im in a bad mood. S has cancelled yet again for this week end, am starting to think its a lost cause

i want a KFC, i want a KFC, i want a KFC

alrite ill go to bed insted :(

so had a nice day out in the sun with little miss

Heey Claire I'm hating this diet so much it's horrible :( :(

So what's the crack with S then? X

which diet shanny?

god knows what the craic is with S i just dont know if its worth it any more, havnt seen him in over a month now as he keeps cancelling. ive tried to understand, i know the nature of his work can mean having to work extra last minute but its getting beyond a joke now

hey hun just had a read through your diary , as a fellow past CDer ( and choc mint lover ) I thought I would say hi . I hope everything is ok with you and your DD , the summer holidays are hard for any parent but adding in the extra change to your DD routine , I bet you find it tough x I started exante last week , and can totally relate to the chocolate vomit situation , itis getting slightly better but no way nice like the others ... very strange !!!!
Hope to see your positive posts again soon x

sorry girlies have been away, first to house and dog sit and then to visit the beach with madam and spend a bit of time with my mum

the beach was lovely, right up till a wasp stung me in my bingo wing, lol geez that was painful, driving home was interesting with a swollen arm, lol
i did get an invite to the barracks for tomorrow but cant make it ( that and im too scared to go in there) have kinda promised that ill go next week thou

hey hun just had a read through your diary , as a fellow past CDer ( and choc mint lover ) I thought I would say hi . I hope everything is ok with you and your DD , the summer holidays are hard for any parent but adding in the extra change to your DD routine , I bet you find it tough x I started exante last week , and can totally relate to the chocolate vomit situation , itis getting slightly better but no way nice like the others ... very strange !!!!
Hope to see your positive posts again soon x

the chocolate exante shake kinda grows on you after a while but it will never be fabulous like my beloved choc mint shake, lol

Back