New Dress??

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

I've been feeling a bit fed up this week cos of my low weight losses... So I'm going to buy a new dress to go out over Easter...

I dont really want to spend much as I'm not at goal - but was thinking if the dress is 2 big when I'm at goal I can have it altered...

What one do you prefer??

OR

I will be wearing think black tights with the dress (legs are still to chubby to be exposed fully lol)

Let me know what u think x

P.S They are both from New Look - cost £28

Just noticed that the pictures come up unavailable - if you click on the T-shirt icon it will take you to the new look web page.

New dress

Hi Sarah

I would go for dress no 2 as the first one is more summery. How have you found the diet? i am on day 4 and im not hungry. Did you experience this? and will i still lose weight. God so many questions lol

Trace x:confused:

I like the first one by a mile - the colours are much nicer! (Doncha just love New Look?! :D)

Hi Tartan1007 -
I've been on CD for 3 weeks and found it ok! I was on LT previously and only liked the Choc Shake - so the amount of choice on CD is such a treat..
You will defo lose weight on this diet and you seem to be doing well if your not feeling hungry!! (The hunger usually stops after 3-4 days)
Good luck on your 1st WI - let me know how you get on!!

Hi Macy12 & Jaycey,

I really like them both - cant make my mind up?

I'm waring black tights so do u think the 1st one is 2 light to wear with back tights??

You can so wear the first one with black tights! I like them both but think that the first one is the winner :)
And it is summery but that makes it even nicer! Brighten things up. Enjoy buying it and wearing it!
bingbong

Pic 2! No Pic 1. No pic 2! Get both! :p

Well done xx

1st one for me to :) It's gorgeous x

The first one is so the right one, and I wear black tights with everything, lol. (Well, not quite - :eek: - but you have black in the dress, so it would work.) If this was me, I would wear opaque black tights with this, plus red dolly shoes and a little red shrug. (Dotty P have some fab red dolly shoes in, I bought them the other day - only £25!)

I like the first one best :)

i like the first one (what do i know i'm a bloke) lol

:copon:

1st one, the colours are great (ps someone told me lately that natrually thin women rarlely choose black clothes so maybe its time for me to stop doing the same :) )

Back