New girl!

Yes just the diet I think it's frustrating not eating but the results are so good. No bars till next week I'm afraid. Is it one a day of those? Never had them last time round?

Clarkejoanna1980 said:
Felt bit like that today so sneaked a mini egg or two which then made me feel bad! Plus side is have til sat to get rid of more weight. Really shouldn't buy nice things for the children to tempt me.
Good you had a nice bit of steak! How big are you allowed on 810?

Uh oh. I know there is something in mini eggs that is addictive. I swear I can taste the difference between the different colours too! Percy pigs are my downfall. I have to take the long route past m&s at the station because of them!! Never mind, today is a fresh day lovely!

Erm i realised after your post that I'm
Not sure exacty how much steak I can have, my CDC didn't have the book available. It was small so I thought I'd go for it as a treat, didn't use any fate to cook it or anything. Better check that. It's chicken and tuna the rest of the week for me though :)
How you feeling today? Going to cheer you on and say put those mini eggs AWAY !!! you have worked so hard, don't go off track now! Visualise how happy you will be to see those scales go down on saturday! Xx

fayekay81 said:
Yes just the diet I think it's frustrating not eating but the results are so good. No bars till next week I'm afraid. Is it one a day of those? Never had them last time round?

Aww lovely. It is bloody frustrating. The kicker for me (not sure if is the same for you?) is that when I feel down I use food to cheer myself up... Can't do that now and if what you are feeling about is sad because of lack of food well... What's a girl to do?! I have had several evenings like that. I got through it by planning non food treats and visualising how proud of myself I would be if I woke up the next day having been 100%.

Maybe set yourself a goal? So hang in there and from next week you should be able to have the bars, which helps. Then see how you go. The bars made a huge difference to my ability to stay on track. I did ss+ an had them dipped with my milk allowance. Mmmmmm. Stay strong and come here for support if you need it!!

Feeling much better today thanks for the words of wisdom Katie :) day nine and not cracked so I'm very pleased with myself it was strange for me feeling that way as I'm normally miss positive and like to help others through it. So next goal is weigh in on Sunday not too far away and of I lose at least 4 pound then that's my first stone off :). How are you feeling anyway?

Glad you feel better :) I'm good today thanks. Venturing out for my first social event since starting. It's only lunch with one of my girlfriends but fraught with carb- ish hazards! Not actually hungry (thanks keto) so now I'm on 810 I can have a large latte (milk allowance plus coffee is free) with one of my bars. Can honestly say I'm not fussed about having a burger or anything, keeping hold of ydays good vibes! PLUS I am back in my 'slim me' jeans. Little bit tight but it's nice to be able to get back in them. They have been hiding in my wardrobe for a good few months. Yay!!!! Keeping positive!!! How's your day going? Xxxx

My day is going well staying positive couple have people have mentioned a change in my face :) have a great lunch date x

just to clarify, steak (and also other red meats including ham) is not allowed on CD... you might choose to have it anyway, and it will probably be ketosis safe (depending on sauces / marinades), but it's much higher fat / calories than chicken or turkey breast, which is why it doesn't make the list.

Spangles! Love the name :) can you confirm if you are allowed more than one carton and bars a day or if it's one a day?

Hope not! Survived my lunch date no worries. It was weird, on the way back I was feeling a bit guilty (as I usually cheat on diets when I'm out) then I remembered that actually I had stayed on track and was just automatically feeling guilty. Weird! Wonder what other things/ thoughts I automatically have! Have you had a good day? X

as many tetras as you like, but only one bar a day.

One occasion can't hurt that dubious surely and steak is so much yummier that chicken! ;-) i love fish so should be ok when i reach ss+ I think i just miss the usual family meals and those Sunday roasts but they will come back eventually even if its just one Yorkshire!
Cant wait for people to notice my weight loss but only on day 12 i Cant expect too much just yet. So hope for good weight loss this week. Trying to be good Is so hard at times!

Please remember NO food talk allowed in the 100% forum

Thread moved due to food references

fayekay81 said:
What happens if you miss one and only have two in one day?

Apart from jeopardising weight loss, you won't be getting the full nutritional value of the three packs, which is not good for the body. Weight loss can slow down because the body could go into starvation mode an just hold onto whatever it can! It's not a good idea at all.

Back