New here ! anyone else? I feel like i'm starting high school again! ha

Rofl, I'm also planning pizza (and some wine :eek: ) but, it's just one eve. In the 'real world' people still lose weight doing JUDDD diets and 5:2 - which is 2-3 days of 500 calories per day and then eating normally the rest of the week. So, 1 evening meal shouldn't break the bank. There are advantages to doing the diet as we are doing it though - we lose quicker and it's easier to stick to, rather than counting calories and planning meals. :)

Oh my word, I'm far too shy for bbw - I never ever felt sexy or wanted - I really REALLY admire people who an feel comfortable when they're bigger. Been a fatty all my life and the time I did get to size 6/8 I still felt fat :C it sucked. Healthy mind is everything tbh ..

pizza is the best though! hahaha
I suppose so, I'm just worried i'll not want to go back on plan if i indulge hahah :/
yeah I suck at calorie counting and stuff, but saying that about the meal planning, I've been using the slim and save one and i'm getting into that. which i guess when i come off the shakes and stuff it's a good thing to take with me so i know what i'm doing. tbh if there was no technology i'd be buggered hahahah

lol it's far too fun, I never ended up doing any shows but got sooo many "likes" on the site i was on. I did set it up during a manic episode ... yay bi polar. it does boost your self esteem, also with all the other women on there you're not like the fattest so you feel slimmer (confusing i know) but when i got out of that sort of world... realised I was bigger than everyone else around me i felt crap again. but while i was there i was one of the smallest :')
it all depends on the circumstances of the situation :/ haha
xoxo

I suppose so, I'm just worried i'll not want to go back on plan if i indulge hahah :/
yeah I suck at calorie counting and stuff, but saying that about the meal planning, I've been using the slim and save one and i'm getting into that. which i guess when i come off the shakes and stuff it's a good thing to take with me so i know what i'm doing. tbh if there was no technology i'd be buggered hahahah

lol it's far too fun, I never ended up doing any shows but got sooo many "likes" on the site i was on. I did set it up during a manic episode ... yay bi polar. it does boost your self esteem, also with all the other women on there you're not like the fattest so you feel slimmer (confusing i know) but when i got out of that sort of world... realised I was bigger than everyone else around me i felt crap again. but while i was there i was one of the smallest :')
xoxo

oooh also i know people can think the bbw thing is a bit seedy, it wasn't like all everyhing all out. it was stuff like things covering certain bits, bit like burlesque style? if that makes sense.

xoxo

I didn't find counting calories that hard to be honest - it's just time consuming. After I lost the 11 stone on Lighter Life, I went into some sort of ana-mode, which was awful. Obsessively counting calories to remain in control, hah. My boyfriend's mum is heavily bi-polar, she's on lithium, so I suppose I can imagine what you're going through. I have clinical depression which comes in swings, usually 3-4 times a year I go into severe dips.

As for the fatter women... well, we're still human, I know I compare and contrast myself with every fat woman I see - "am I thinner? do I have less back fat? yes, WINNER!" .. pffff :p

Going back on plan - I think you'll be ok. As long as you make sure your brain KNOWS that this is a ONE OFF THING! Do the 100% full plan in the day - and only go off for that one dinner. You won't have broken the habit completely - and as long as it doesn't continue on to the next day, you're ok!

I think I'm lucky that my bf's on the slim&save too, so there's no food in the house, just diet coke! :D

I must be lucky! My valentines is going to be cinema (no popcorn!) and nandos where I'll have chicken and salad. So we're still doing something but still staying on plan!

I must be lucky! My valentines is going to be cinema (no popcorn!) and nandos where I'll have chicken and salad. So we're still doing something but still staying on plan!

Oofftt might see if we can go nandos actually just for the halloumi and mushroom burger ! Om nomnom favourite thing ever halloumi and mushroom! Hahha
what you going to see in the cinema?
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Not sure yet! Don't even know what's out haha We'll both stick with the chicken salad at nandos as we're both on s&s. It's our anniversary in March and having a weekend away then so wanna stay on plan for valentines rather than go off plan again! He loves nandos chicken so much he won't care what goes with it!! Lol

Not sure yet! Don't even know what's out haha We'll both stick with the chicken salad at nandos as we're both on s&s. It's our anniversary in March and having a weekend away then so wanna stay on plan for valentines rather than go off plan again! He loves nandos chicken so much he won't care what goes with it!! Lol

Go see warm bodies :) looks good haha
Never had a salad from there , is it nice?
Aww :) how long you been together?
I celebrate 1 year in the 15th feb :)
xoxo

We'll have been together a year on the 8th March. Managed to find a deal online, £89 for 2 nights in Blackpool. Not the most romantic of places but it'll be fun haha Includes breakfast and dinner both nights so it was a good deal. I quite like the salad. I get the butterfly chicken, cooked with whatever sauce but skin off, with the side salad. As a veggie I'm not sure what your salads would be like there!

Just had a look, Warm Bodies does look quite good actually! Looks like the best thing out at the moment anyway.

With salads - watch out for the dressing! They can be extremely calorific. :) Have a look at the Nando's website for calories of each of their dishes, I have found it a very useful tool in the past. :D

I'm looking forward to Valentine's day with my other half... it'll be nice :3

Nandos don't put any dressing on their salads :)

Gonna have to look into the nandos thing then haha

Ha I love Blackpool is the fair open? Hope you both have amazing days ( I know so many people hate it hahah ... But it's nice when you have someone to spend it with when you're happy... Sorry to anyone reading this that's like ... Meh couples, I used to be like you sorry lol)

Omg I'm so excited, 11 days!
Can't wait it's been over a month since we last saw each other ... Been too busy. Everything is booked off . Not lying when I say I'll be pouncing on him hahahahaha
xoxo

Wow, over a month! :eek: Do you guys live far away from each other? O_O

I can't say I can spend more than a month away (let alone a week!!) from my boyfriend - even after over 7 years! :eek: I'd miss him way too much!! :C

Neither of us have ever been! No idea if the fair is open. Will have to find out.

Aww I can understand being excited! How come its been so long? Do you live far away?

It's been so long cause with my bi polar ... I let myself get really really bad and it turned explosive so I had to get emergency health care and move back to my nans but we "broke up" ... We didn't stray else where and I'm back on track with meds, but he's got work all the time now and it's just over an hour away to see each other. So it's the next time we are both free :) hahha
I miss him loads I can't wait, it's gonna be like new again haha

You've really not been to Blackpool? Haha I had an ex from there and rebellion fest is there so fun . It is pretty sleezy haha
xoxo

Ive banned valentines day in my house.

He usually gets me loads of crap to eat haha!

I can have valentines later in the year. I show him i love him everyday so dont need valentines day :)

love sarah xxx

Aww well hope you have a lovely time when you see him! I'm sure you will :)

Nope, never been. He lives in Manchester so isn't too far away from there. I live on the Welsh border and am originally from London so Blackpool was always a bit far! His parents used to go all the time when they were young and first together, they talk really fondly of it so it'll be nice.

I'm fine with my size I, quite tall so whilst I am a big girl, I'm not as big as I would be if I was short if that makes sense.

I do wish my fat apron would shrink......

Back