New here ! anyone else? I feel like i'm starting high school again! ha

Apparently you can't prepare them early :( I wondered that too as I don't like mixing them up at work so I checked. Apparently if you left it much longer than about 20 minutes the nutrients start to degrade and they 'go bad'. It's a shame! What about the protein meal whilst you're there? Around 200g of certain veg and 100g ish of protein. Would that be easier?

I know you can't prepare them early as nutrients "begin to break down" - but on one occasion it won't be the end of the world. The rate of breakdown is unknown - it could be hours!

Second option is to have 150g cooked lean meat (preferably chicken) or 200g prawns (they're very low cal) with some plain salad and non-starchy veg (think cauliflower, broccoli) - no more than two mugfuls of it (cooked!). It's allowed on the 3 packs a day and 1 meal plan - so it won't be coming off plan as such, just varying. Be sure to have prepared your dinner before hand as not to slip up! :D

I wasn't being funny, just passing on what I was told as I'd thought the same think.

Lack of microwave is a pain! I'd go for the protein meal then. Be fine I'm sure :)

I brought soup and some ready cooked chicken from tesco which was rated expensive for 200g!!! I said that I was constipated so just wanted her to cook me veg hahahahaha

So I've gotten away with it a bit, apart from the soup I guess. But hey ho it is actually a triumph in a house full of thngs to snack on :)

And then I have a week till my birthday.....my mother in law is even worse. How on earth do I go out for a birthday meal and not eat? I think I'll have to have a salad

Well done Abigail! It's all steps in the right direction!! :D

With meals out - go for grilled fish or grilled chicken and salad (ask for no dressing) - and it should be good! :D

I loved your previous avatar sugar_face, the new one's funky, but .. I guess there was a certain fondness for the other.. :p

You sound like me, I can live off the same packs for ages, mac&cheese is my fave - it feels naughty to eat it! Well after the Lighter Life awful 'dinner' ones anyway. :D

Why can't you tell your parents you're dieting Abigail? o_O Surely you can say you're on a diet, but not on *which* diet in order not to raise questions (I know how parents are about VLCD's etc..). Prepare the dinner meal while they're not around and re-heat at dinner time later, that way no questions about it being powder out of a packet... :)

ahaha i've changed it anyways hah :')
oooh i'm excited to try the mac&cheese it's one of my fave meals :) i'll end up ordering it loads won't i hahaha
xoxo

My BMi has just dropped to under 40 for the first time in a while yay! I have to eat this weekend as I am at my mums but she always feeds me soup so I'm taking soup with me. She will notice that I am not snacking so I will have to just say I'm cutting out junk food. And see if I can have my morning shake before she wakes up!!!

I'm not sure how ill manage dinner though, I wonder what she will say if I ask for soup twice......
well done on the bmi! xoxo

my nan just walked into my room ( i live with her trying to get back on my feet and that ... )
she'd seen me walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water and had to come into my room ...

"you can see the weight loss you know, me and your grandad were like ... bloody hell"
haha she sees me everyday too, obviously.
apparently i look a lot less swollen at the front, but my boobs haven't gone down just my tummy haha
thought the saying went "4 weeks for yourself to notice, 8 weeks for friends and family and 12 for everyone else" hahaha
not bothered made my day
also ... my nan isn't one for passing compliments out, she likes picking out faults hahaha :D
:banana dancer: ... what is that <<< hahaha

my nan just walked into my room ( i live with her trying to get back on my feet and that ... )
she'd seen me walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water and had to come into my room ...

"you can see the weight loss you know, me and your grandad were like ... bloody hell"
haha she sees me everyday too, obviously.
apparently i look a lot less swollen at the front, but my boobs haven't gone down just my tummy haha
thought the saying went "4 weeks for yourself to notice, 8 weeks for friends and family and 12 for everyone else" hahaha
not bothered made my day
also ... my nan isn't one for passing compliments out, she likes picking out faults hahaha :D
:banana dancer: ... what is that <<< hahaha

Haha I just clicked report instead of quote....

My nan wont comment until I'm stick thin and then she will realise I have lost weight

My boyfriend isn't commenting which kind of makes me a bit ... dunno really! Thought over a stone's loss would make a bit of a difference in size - apparently not!
He's lost a stone and a half on this diet and it shows on his face and shoulders and his belly's gone down a bit, but I do make the effort to tell him!! Whah. :(

Haha I just clicked report instead of quote....

My nan wont comment until I'm stick thin and then she will realise I have lost weight
my great grandma was like that ... remember being 11 years old and her saying "oh you're getting really fat these days aren't you" haha my mum was and always has been been stick thin ... think it might of been because of the stuff she said.
xoxo

My boyfriend isn't commenting which kind of makes me a bit ... dunno really! Thought over a stone's loss would make a bit of a difference in size - apparently not!
He's lost a stone and a half on this diet and it shows on his face and shoulders and his belly's gone down a bit, but I do make the effort to tell him!! Whah. :(
haha all i can say is ... he's a bloke. it's what they're like, if they don't notice hair cuts and stuff :/ ... give him a kick up the bum gurrrl haha :)
I'll of not seen my boyfriend in 2 months when i next see him and i was 20st something when i last saw him ... i'm like 18st12lbs i wonder if he'll see a difference hahah
if not we should join a stupid boyfriend club and think of ways to bash em up :')
xoxo

I think my fella is a bit less *fatist* than I am and he quite clearly dont mind a chunky chick;p
he does always comment that he loves how I look happier as I shrink which is kinda sweet eh lol
x

That's right sugar_face we should make a boyfriend ass kicking club :D :D

Though mine don't seem to mind whether I'm fat or thin too much - he's been 25st before when I was 18st 7 and we've both been stick thin together too...

yeah my boyfriend says he doesn't mind either like... well more to the point ... prefers bigger girls that's why he liked me but doesn't mind if i lose weight as long as I have at least a bit of chub on me hahah ... >.<
xoxo

You're lucky, not many people would admit that! I'm not sure mine's particularly into any type of girl looks wise, he just like the fact that I "challenge" him or some such.. :)

How's your plan going? Mac& cheese by the way is really tasty, very cheesy... I'll also be taking Valentine's off... the other half demanded it... o_o

You're lucky, not many people would admit that! I'm not sure mine's particularly into any type of girl looks wise, he just like the fact that I "challenge" him or some such.. :)

How's your plan going? Mac& cheese by the way is really tasty, very cheesy... I'll also be taking Valentine's off... the other half demanded it... o_o

haha he realised he could admit it with out me being offended when we first got together, I admitted to signing up for a bbw cam site (i never got the guts to actually do it though haha)
it's going fine, I'm past sitting there wanting to stuff my face every two minutes hahaa it's when i go in the kitchen and see all the biscuits and crisps haha I get the urge to go off plan but s'goood :) hahaha how about you ?
omg i'm excited about the mac&cheese ... !
oooh I can't wait for a slice of pizza, making my own, only having two slices tops though, i don't want to go off plan and OVER do it at all, usually i can easily eat a full pizza then a multi pack of crisps. what a joke haha. i think the pizza slices will be the only thing off plan really :s
you got anything nice planned?
xoxo

Rofl, I'm also planning pizza (and some wine :eek: ) but, it's just one eve. In the 'real world' people still lose weight doing JUDDD diets and 5:2 - which is 2-3 days of 500 calories per day and then eating normally the rest of the week. So, 1 evening meal shouldn't break the bank. There are advantages to doing the diet as we are doing it though - we lose quicker and it's easier to stick to, rather than counting calories and planning meals. :)

Oh my word, I'm far too shy for bbw - I never ever felt sexy or wanted - I really REALLY admire people who an feel comfortable when they're bigger. Been a fatty all my life and the time I did get to size 6/8 I still felt fat :C it sucked. Healthy mind is everything tbh ..

Back