New here ! anyone else? I feel like i'm starting high school again! ha

In subway with my mates and I'm just enjoying the smell with a bottle of water ... Self control ftw ha xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done sugar_face!! :D I'm proud of you even though I don't know ya! :D

Hahah my mate after we left was like ... I well thought you were gonna cave in , well done!
Hahahah I'm like a different person :')
xoxo

I've got to a point where I feel like I've ate tons allday, as if stuffed myself but haven't, is that normal? o_O
xoxo

Means you're getting used to having the packs and being satisfied having just those! I always have breakfast, lunch and then double pack dinner and it's very satisfying! :D

Means you're getting used to having the packs and being satisfied having just those! I always have breakfast, lunch and then double pack dinner and it's very satisfying! :D

Woohoo, it was scaring me a bit since I had no loss in my last weigh in haha as if its become too much some how? Hahah
xoxo

Can't possibly be too much! It's only 600 calories :) Impossible not to lose fat on that few calories. It's probably water retention, you lost inches so that means you must have lost fat. Likely to see a nice big loss next week :)

Can't possibly be too much! It's only 600 calories :) Impossible not to lose fat on that few calories. It's probably water retention, you lost inches so that means you must have lost fat. Likely to see a nice big loss next week :)

I know I know haha I hope so ... Another stone would be grand ;) haha
xoxo

Urge still nothing coming off and two days til weigh in hahha :'(
I'm meant to be having a day off next week too wahhhh :'( hahah
xoxo

Have you stayed completely 100%? Not saying you haven't, just asking! If so you must be losing but retaining. Drinking enough water?

The body is a funny thing - last week (while staying 100%) within the space of a week I GAINED 1 lb and then lost it plus another.. We're not machines and will not lose regularly - but it does even out to roughly a stone per month if done right. :)

x

Have you stayed completely 100%? Not saying you haven't, just asking! If so you must be losing but retaining. Drinking enough water?

Yup, only thing that's changed is instead of all slim and save products being shakes they're the bars and meal packs too. I drink about 3 and a half litres of water on average.
I'm even out the house more :/ argh haha I'm not feeling hungry or anything no cheating... So confused :(
xoxo

The body is a funny thing - last week (while staying 100%) within the space of a week I GAINED 1 lb and then lost it plus another.. We're not machines and will not lose regularly - but it does even out to roughly a stone per month if done right. :)

x

Ooer it's so confusing haha
I'm still sticking with it though and doing it the way it's meant to be done and stuff, I feel tons better not eating crap
Sleep patterns sorted its self out and everything :)
Haha
xoxo

Ooer it's so confusing haha
I'm still sticking with it though and doing it the way it's meant to be done and stuff, I feel tons better not eating crap
Sleep patterns sorted its self out and everything :)
Haha
xoxo

Aw that's good to hear *hug* :D Sleeping is very important for eating patterns - we hardly ever realise it, but the worse the sleep, the worse the eating that day to compensate for lack of energy, then the worse we sleep... never ending loop...

Still this week is looking better for me than last week with the gain! Already day 2 after WI day and I've lost 1 lb. :) Yey!

Can't really explain it then but stick with it and it WILL come off, no way it can't!

Can't really explain it then but stick with it and it WILL come off, no way it can't!

Yeahh fingers crossed, it's on average a stone a month yeah? So I've lost a stone ... Soooo if I've not lost anything again after say, week four ... I may reassess the situation lol
Xoxo

Sooooo.... You know how I was going to just have chicken for my birthday....needless to say I've been eating since Saturday! So. Hello withdrawal headaches tomorrow

Sooooo.... You know how I was going to just have chicken for my birthday....needless to say I've been eating since Saturday! So. Hello withdrawal headaches tomorrow

Eeep not those again :(
Hope you had a nice birthday
xoxo

Eeep not those again :(
Hope you had a nice birthday
xoxo

Yeah it was okay, had a major falling out with my dad though. No idea if we will speak again in the next couple of months to be honest.

But back and ready to start again with diet. I need to start having shakes for breakfast again. I've found I'm hungrier if I have bars x

Yeah it was okay, had a major falling out with my dad though. No idea if we will speak again in the next couple of months to be honest.

But back and ready to start again with diet. I need to start having shakes for breakfast again. I've found I'm hungrier if I have bars x

ooh no :/ know how that can be, not seen my mum in two years .
how you feeling today back on the diet?
xoxo

Back