New Incentive, Woop Woop!!!

Amyeve

Mummy of 2!
Just booked a holiday!!!!!:character00238:

June 6th we are off to Ibiza. Will be Eve's first holiday - although she did come to Cuba when she was in my tummy;)

I cannot believe how much a babies passport costs, £46:eek:

So here is to the next 12 weeks being 100%!! i WILL be packing my bikini!

Do you think its reasonable to loose 42lb by then? thats 3.5lb a week or so?

So here is to the next 12 weeks being 100%!! i WILL be packing my bikini!

Do you think its reasonable to loose 42lb by then? thats 3.5lb a week or so?

Sounds very possible to me :clap:

Love your avatar by the way. Beautiful :)

Hello

Baby Eve looks beautiful! My "baby" Olivia is 11 months old now! They grow so fast. Olivia's first holiday is booked for 14th august in Spain! Cant wait and it is a massive motivation for me to loose this weight and be able to wear shorts, skirts and swim costume with confidance.

Hope you have a great time and that weight lose is reasonable as they say its about 1 stone a month (approx 3.5lbs a week).

Amyeve, Chelle & Yummy, you will do it!!! Great incentive and the target is definitely achievable. All you have to do now is shop for bikinis and sunhats... and enjoy! (Jealous? Me?!!!)
xxx

yep girls we WILL do it and im looking at bikinis already:D

re:avatar - Aw thanks everyone, she was only 1 week old in that pic, she is coming up to 10 months now and is a cheeky little madam.

im going to Playa Figueral a V. quiet area! no partying for me!! its all inclusive though so will not be dieting :sign0151:

Amyeve, I'm so pleased for you. I'm sure you will lose the weight and if you stick to it religiously, you may even lose a little more so you can really enjoy your all inclusive! :drool:

I'm thinking about booking a nice holiday for me, the kids and some friends. By then I should underweight! Lol. My birthday is in July so now I just need to start shopping!! :)

Good luck to you all and CD is so amazing that of course you will all reach your goals.

:talk017:

Back