NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good actually - mariavonyoyo!!

Ha ha lol , better not get used to it , I need to get into super Vonic mode not vonyoyo mode

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good job I checked!!

Will have to leave my pasta and veggies for Tuesday then:eek:.! Good job I'm stocked up!
Got a big fat steak to have for my tea then tomorrow.

thanks Kay xx

Hi Kay! I've spent the weekend in bed as I've got some kind of flu/cold bug and not feeling particularly great so I'm going to try and do the get fit cycle this week but might not be able to do the entire week depending on how I feel.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

UPDATED LIST OF PARTICPANTS :D SUN 29/06/2014

This is the final list. Please can you check I have all your details correct . My understanding is, you all want to do the challenge for a full 7 days so will not be giving me your group weigh in result but will weigh at home on Monday morning so that you can get the full benefit of the 7 days of the challenge. If this is not the case then you need to let me know soon thanks ;).

THE GET FIT CYCLE

Name / Weigh In day / Number of days on Challenge

Cloudy6 / Monday / 7 days
Hel8 / Monday / 7 days
KittyO / Monday / 7 days
NotsofattyPatty / Monday / 7 days
StillslimmingSuzy / Monday / 7 days
Sus_murf / Monday / 7 days

THE TURBO CYCLE

Cavegirl13 / Monday / 7 days
Cheesethief / Monday / 7 days
Kay003 / Monday / 7 days
Laurenypop / Monday / 7 days
Mariavon / Monday / 7 days
Upndown / Monday / 7 days

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, TOGETHER LETS KICK SOME BUTT !! :D:D:D

Kay xx

MASSIVE good luck for the salad challenge girls!!!!
We can do it!!!
:D

Thanks again Kay!!!

Xxx

Yea I second that , were all going to do amazing good luck everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay! I've spent the weekend in bed as I've got some kind of flu/cold bug and not feeling particularly great so I'm going to try and do the get fit cycle this week but might not be able to do the entire week depending on how I feel.

Sorry you've not been feeling brill hun. I have some girls signed up for the challenge for the following Monday, would you prefer to join then ? Whatever is easier for you lovely, let me know, I'm here to support you :).

Kay xx

Sorry to hear ur feeling rough - hope u feel better soon - take care xx

MASSIVE good luck for the salad challenge girls!!!!
We can do it!!!
:D

Thanks again Kay!!!

Xxx

Yay - really looking forward to it now and hope we all lose tons!!

I'm off for tonight everyone, good luck for tomorrow, hope you all have a brill DAY 1 :D.

Kay xx

UPDATED LIST OF PARTICPANTS :D SUN 29/06/2014

This is the final list. Please can you check I have all your details correct . My understanding is, you all want to do the challenge for a full 7 days so will not be giving me your group weigh in result but will weigh at home on Monday morning so that you can get the full benefit of the 7 days of the challenge. If this is not the case then you need to let me know soon thanks ;).

THE GET FIT CYCLE

Cloudy6 / Monday / 7 days
Hel8 / Monday / 7 days
KittyO / Monday / 7 days
NotsofattyPatty / Monday / 7 days
StillslimmingSuzy / Monday / 7 days
Sus_murf / Monday / 7 days

THE TURBO CYCLE

Cavegirl13 / Monday / 7 days
Cheesethief / Monday / 7 days
Kay003 / Monday / 7 days
Laurenypop / Monday / 7 days
Mariavon / Monday / 7 days
Upndown / Monday / 7 days

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, TOGETHER LETS KICK SOME BUTT !! :D:D:D

Kay xx

Kick some butt we will and all thx to u Kay :grouphugg:

Kay, are there any HEBs that you'd allow which aren't high in carbs?? What about the canned soups or are they carbalicious?!!! :)

Yup don't worry water is at the ready!! Going for an hour run Monday morning so that's my required exercise out the way plus should be dehydrated enough to manage 3 litres of water :p

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Sorry you've not been feeling brill hun. I have some girls signed up for the challenge for the following Monday, would you prefer to join then ? Whatever is easier for you lovely, let me know, I'm here to support you :).

Kay xx

Yeah I think next week will probably be better. I'm still going to have salad for lunch every day this week but it's just the evening meals that will be a problem; as I'm staying with my parents most of this week I'll be cooking for them and they like carbs all the time! Will be popping in to see how you're all doing though! Wish you the best of luck!

Hi everyone. I'm not taking part in the challenge (but thanks for the invite, Kay!), but I wanted to come and wish you all good luck!

It's definitely something I would like to try in future, but after struggling for a few weeks, I feel the best thing at the moment for me is just to focus on sticking to the bog standard SW plan. But as I say, I may join you all on another challenge in the future, so I'm looking forward to seeing how you all get on.

Good luck!! xxx

Thanks you for a quick reply.I'm on my own this week so it should be easy. :)

Thank you so much hun for the Reputation Comment, that's very kind of you ;) .

Kay xx

Kay, are there any HEBs that you'd allow which aren't high in carbs?? What about the canned soups or are they carbalicious?!!! :)

Yup don't worry water is at the ready!! Going for an hour run Monday morning so that's my required exercise out the way plus should be dehydrated enough to manage 3 litres of water :p

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello hun, on The Turbo Cycle you will get 2 days on Green/EE where you can have your healthy extras, but on Red you can have your hexa's but on the hexb list only the dried fruit is allowed all the other items are carbalicious and will need to be syned . Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back