New Mummy - Trying to keep on SW track!!

You guys are giving me hope! I rejoined SW a few weeks ago, after having my little girl 10weeks ago. I'd love to lose just 3lb in a week. Am trying to be good...doesn't help when husband goes shopping and comes home with Pringles.... How do you get on with your healthy extras 'a'? I never thought I'd say I've had enough cheese!

You guys are giving me hope! I rejoined SW a few weeks ago, after having my little girl 10weeks ago. I'd love to lose just 3lb in a week. Am trying to be good...doesn't help when husband goes shopping and comes home with Pringles.... How do you get on with your healthy extras 'a'? I never thought I'd say I've had enough cheese!

Is it actually possible 2 ave "enough" cheese!? lol! :D If yer struggling wif cheese wat bout ave milk instead? I sumtimes make options hot choc (2syns) wif hot milk rather than boilin water 2 use up sum of my HXA, it makes it taste dead naughty! lol!

Thanx hun! That leaves me wif 6.5lb 2 lose 2 get back 2 my pre-pregnancy weight of 8.5st, n since I said I'd like 2 b back 2 that my xmas I reckon I'v plenty of time! :)

Rosie's sleepin is fab as well by the way. I'm hopin it won't b THAT long b4 Sam can manage a decent stretch at nite but he's still only 3wks old n since we'v spend bout half that in hospital he hasn't reall had much chance 2 settle in2 a routine yet unfortunately :(

Yes more than enough time :)

Thanks she's only just started the past 2 weeks so it won't be long for Sam....fingers crossed.

She struggled with reflux for a while so I couldn't give her anymore than 4oz every 3-4hours so she was up twice in the night but now she's having 4-5oz every 3-3.5hours in the day, she goes up to bed at 6-6.30pm after having bath, baby massage and bottle and then I feed her at 11.30pm before going to bed myself so still only getting around 5hrs or so sleep myself. I could go to bed early and set alarm to feed Rosie (I left her one night and she didn't wake until 1am but as she did her big stretch from 6-1am she then did 3am and 6am) but then husband and I would be like passing ships in the night as he's in late and works Saturdays mostly :'( xx

That's fab hun your doing so well. Are u still cc'n? I am. Today I have done 1175kcal so far. I try to stick around 1200 ish so may have some chocolate in a bit :).

How's Millie doing?

Rosie is managing 11.30pm to around 5 ish so fab at 7 weeks :) really happy with that xx

That's great hun! I think Millie started sleeping through around 8 weeks. She is 16 weeks now! Crazy how time flies. She sleeps a minimum of 7 hours but anything up to 9. I tend to let her sleep downstairs take her up with a bottle at 9 and she nods off around 10.30 and wakes between 6-8 so she is letting me sleep!

I'm sticking around the 1200 mark too but cannot break the 11st 3.5lb mark. I go on holiday Monday and really wanted to be 10st 13.5 by then but think 4lb is a bit ambitious. Ill have a sneaky look on the scales tomorrow.

I'm so excited, my best friend is 38 weeks pregnant today and is being induced!! Eeekkk, can't wait to meet her little fella xx

That's great hun! I think Millie started sleeping through around 8 weeks. She is 16 weeks now! Crazy how time flies. She sleeps a minimum of 7 hours but anything up to 9. I tend to let her sleep downstairs take her up with a bottle at 9 and she nods off around 10.30 and wakes between 6-8 so she is letting me sleep!

I'm sticking around the 1200 mark too but cannot break the 11st 3.5lb mark. I go on holiday Monday and really wanted to be 10st 13.5 by then but think 4lb is a bit ambitious. Ill have a sneaky look on the scales tomorrow.

I'm so excited, my best friend is 38 weeks pregnant today and is being induced!! Eeekkk, can't wait to meet her little fella xx

Sounds like Millie is really enjoying her sleep. I bet you feel more human and not a walking zombie now haha especially in those first couple of weeks when your feeding on demand.

Ooh no, why do you think that is? Do u tend to eat the same sort of thing daily? If so try shacking up metabolism by changing that....its meant to help apparently. Failing that more exercise?

Speaking of which I went to a boot camp yesterday. Utter garbage was just all strength like squats, lunges, burpees, abs etc and no cardio....and it was standing in a field so not worth the £5 a class so won't be going again. However feel like a walking Pinocchio today :)

Sounds like Millie is really enjoying her sleep. I bet you feel more human and not a walking zombie now haha especially in those first couple of weeks when your feeding on demand.

Ooh no, why do you think that is? Do u tend to eat the same sort of thing daily? If so try shacking up metabolism by changing that....its meant to help apparently. Failing that more exercise?

Speaking of which I went to a boot camp yesterday. Utter garbage was just all strength like squats, lunges, burpees, abs etc and no cardio....and it was standing in a field so not worth the £5 a class so won't be going again. However feel like a walking Pinocchio today :)

Another day stuck at 11st 3.5lb. I've tried shacking it up this week by actually hitting my 1200 cals as last week I had quite a lot of under days. I've changed the things I've been eating too but still nothing. Hope they jump down tomorrow :-(

That's a bit c**p about the boot camp, I'd want a big more cardio in there to make it feel like a proper workout.

I do feel more human and it's nice to be able to wake up at a proper time in the morning.

Do you use my fitness pal?

Yes more than enough time :)

Thanks she's only just started the past 2 weeks so it won't be long for Sam....fingers crossed.

She struggled with reflux for a while so I couldn't give her anymore than 4oz every 3-4hours so she was up twice in the night but now she's having 4-5oz every 3-3.5hours in the day, she goes up to bed at 6-6.30pm after having bath, baby massage and bottle and then I feed her at 11.30pm before going to bed myself so still only getting around 5hrs or so sleep myself. I could go to bed early and set alarm to feed Rosie (I left her one night and she didn't wake until 1am but as she did her big stretch from 6-1am she then did 3am and 6am) but then husband and I would be like passing ships in the night as he's in late and works Saturdays mostly :'( xx

Sam's very similar then hun, he's a bit refluxy as well. I'm feedin him every 3hrs or so durin the day n then he's in bed after his bath etc at 7 (his Daddy baths him when he gets home just b4 7) then he has a dream feed bout 10.30/11. At the mo his still wakin bout 2.30 n then 5.30 4 a feed but I'm hopin the 2.30 feed will disappear very soon. Hubby leaves 4 work at 6 so he does get 2 see Sam much other than his bath in the evenin so I can sympathise wif u n yer hubby on that score 2 x

Sam's very similar then hun, he's a bit refluxy as well. I'm feedin him every 3hrs or so durin the day n then he's in bed after his bath etc at 7 (his Daddy baths him when he gets home just b4 7) then he has a dream feed bout 10.30/11. At the mo his still wakin bout 2.30 n then 5.30 4 a feed but I'm hopin the 2.30 feed will disappear very soon. Hubby leaves 4 work at 6 so he does get 2 see Sam much other than his bath in the evenin so I can sympathise wif u n yer hubby on that score 2 x

Rosie was doing exactly that up until about a week or so ago then dropped the 2.30am once she started having 5-6oz at night....so hopefully Sam will follow suit in a few weeks.

However today I have been doing 5oz bottles as she seemed still hungry after 4oz and she's been drinking them so has been going 4hrs between so I don't know what tonight will bring. The last bottle before bed at 6pm she had 6oz so is still asleep now so looks likely she will still manage 11-11.30pm and intend on trying 7oz and fingers crossed then :)

X

Another day stuck at 11st 3.5lb. I've tried shacking it up this week by actually hitting my 1200 cals as last week I had quite a lot of under days. I've changed the things I've been eating too but still nothing. Hope they jump down tomorrow :-(

That's a bit c**p about the boot camp, I'd want a big more cardio in there to make it feel like a proper workout.

I do feel more human and it's nice to be able to wake up at a proper time in the morning.

Do you use my fitness pal?

Ooh no :-( don't know what to suggest now apart from keep at it and you will break that barrier soon.

Yeh I use FP occasionally....well have periods of doing so but I tend to be quite repetitive on breakfasts and dinners thou. X

Rosie was doing exactly that up until about a week or so ago then dropped the 2.30am once she started having 5-6oz at night....so hopefully Sam will follow suit in a few weeks.

However today I have been doing 5oz bottles as she seemed still hungry after 4oz and she's been drinking them so has been going 4hrs between so I don't know what tonight will bring. The last bottle before bed at 6pm she had 6oz so is still asleep now so looks likely she will still manage 11-11.30pm and intend on trying 7oz and fingers crossed then :)

X

She's mayb avin a wee growth spurt hun, that'd make her hungrier. I'l ave my fingers crossed 4 u n Rosie both avin a good nite's sleep! :) x

Yeyyyyy!

Pleased to say Rosie had a bottle at 11.30pm although 7oz bottle didn't go to plan she only managed 4oz and was messing around drinking that.

Then Rosie woke me up at 5.45am as was pooping :-D but didn't have bottle until 6am :-D

How did everybody else's night go? X

Yeyyyyy!

Pleased to say Rosie had a bottle at 11.30pm although 7oz bottle didn't go to plan she only managed 4oz and was messing around drinking that.

Then Rosie woke me up at 5.45am as was pooping :-D but didn't have bottle until 6am :-D

How did everybody else's night go? X

Millie went down at 10.30 and is still asleep!! However I've been tossing and turning all night because my best friend was induced yesterday and I'm waiting on the news x

Millie went down at 10.30 and is still asleep!! However I've been tossing and turning all night because my best friend was induced yesterday and I'm waiting on the news x

Wow that's amazing well done millie... Aww your going to be tired today then, hope your best friend has her baby soon.

My best friend had her baby 3 days before me ;-) x

Just fell back to sleep for another hour and Millie is still fast on! Just spoke to my friend and she still hasn't had him, been on the ball bouncing all night bless her xxx

Well Sam's sleepin is still a bit hit n miss unfortunately but I kno it'll settle down eventually. I keep chantin "It won't last forever!" 2 myself like a mantra, espec when it's stupid o'clock n I'm hangin 2gether! lol! :D

Nikki I hope all went well 4 yer friend :)

Well Sam's sleepin is still a bit hit n miss unfortunately but I kno it'll settle down eventually. I keep chantin "It won't last forever!" 2 myself like a mantra, espec when it's stupid o'clock n I'm hangin 2gether! lol! :D

My poor friend was induced 4pm Thursday and didn't have her little boy until 9.30 Saturday!! She only had 25 minutes of pushing though so not all bad!

We are currently at centre parcs, diet is totally out the window, I feel bloated, sick, run down and generally rubbish!

Here is a little picture of Millie after we came out from her very first time swimming!

Attachments

• image-645105008.jpg
    image-645105008.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 93
My poor friend was induced 4pm Thursday and didn't have her little boy until 9.30 Saturday!! She only had 25 minutes of pushing though so not all bad!

We are currently at centre parcs, diet is totally out the window, I feel bloated, sick, run down and generally rubbish!

Here is a little picture of Millie after we came out from her very first time swimming!

Aww Millie is absolutely stunning I bet your so proud :)

Diet kinda gone out the window for me too....I just can't stay focused at weekends....Carl is too much of a bad influence.

Its the worst when your not being good but you feel crap too so then u feel like its not been worth it. X

Aww Millie is absolutely stunning I bet your so proud :)

Diet kinda gone out the window for me too....I just can't stay focused at weekends....Carl is too much of a bad influence.

Its the worst when your not being good but you feel crap too so then u feel like its not been worth it.

Aww your friend....poor lady. Two days of labour, not great xx

Rosie is a little hit and miss some days too. Sometimes she does right too 6am others she waking up from 4am. Like this morning.... Yawnnnnn! :)

It doesn't last forever.....thankfully x

Well rosie is so much more settled. She's now consistently having 5-6oz bottles at a 4 hour interval and having a 7oz dream feed at 11pm and sleeping uuntil 6am whoop

Here's a picture of little madam too. She's got dark brown hair and ginger brows....so cute :p

ForumRunner_20130917_172624.png

Back