new start... 1st timer

Oh no don't go back to smoking! treat this as the same as when you stopped smoking:wave_cry: I gave up smoking 7 years ago after smoking for many many years and trying to give up and I think this diet needs to be treated in the same way as when you gave up smoking. Taking one day at a time and congratulating yourself at the end of that day. I am sure you will find it will get better and say to yourself what will you achieve with the old fags? nothing at all;) hopefully now ketosis has kicked in you are feeling much better, I know I was on day four. All the best and let us know who your weigh in goes :)

well i went back to smoking for a week and a bit, now have a new E Cig and havent had a real one in days, so all good, once weight off will tackle stopping the E Cig also lol x

Yh been so busy with kids off school and had such lovely weather :). I lost 8lb in my 1st week... Am really happy with that x

Well i would like to loose 3st but not sure if thats dooable !! If i get 5lbs off 2moro that will be 1 stone ! So it will 2st to go in 5 weeks ?????????? What about u what u hoping to loose ?

Id like to lose 3 stone too. I started at 15st 1lb and would love to get dwn to 12st. Dunno if i can do that in 8 weeks tho. Fingers crossed we both do it :)

Eva my weekly weigh ins are

Week 1- 10.5lbs
Week 2- 6lbs
Week 3- 5lbs
Week 4- 7lbs
Week 5- 5.5lbs
Week 6- 4.5lbs
Week 7- 4.5lbs weighed in a day early

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

I'm also hoping to lose 3st in 7 weeks! :) Have a citybreak booked in October and I'd love to be down to 16st-something by then, currently 19st 7lb and started back on Lipotrim on Wednesday.

End of day three Im feeling fine, had a splitting headache for a while yesterday though. I'm not really hungry but I have been craving bread and such, avoiding the kitchen cuz I'm tempted to stuff something into my mouth everytime I go in there! I have to get weighed in tomorrow though as I only started with three days worth of shakes left over from when I stopped in May, hope I've lost even a little : (

Ive been gting headaches too. Thinks its because im not drinking enuf water. Let us no how ur weigh in go's. Fingers crossed its good for you x

Back