new start... 1st timer

Heya, well I've just been weighed in at 19st 5lb so Im up 5lbs from when I last was at the pharmacy in May, but it means I've lost 2lbs since Wednesday so that's a start! And I least I managed to level off and not go all the way back to my starting weight :rolleyes: Could be worse. How're you doing kerrib?

Last edited:
Your only 9st? Y are u on a diet lol. Ive had a crap day. Had half a cheese sandwich :(. Weigh in on tuesday so am bk 100% from now x

Typo, was meant to be 19 not 9! God I'd love to be 9 stone haha! Ah well slip ups happen unfortuntely, most important thing is that you're getting back on the horse :)

Some days are harder than others! think of the great results you are going to get and remember the saying! Nothing taste so good as the feeling of being slim:D

Kerrib I am right there with you today, major headache and sick tummy today on top of an awful humour isn't helping, I slept on the couch for ages this evening and once I woke I just wanted something to sink my teeth into something.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring us a better day :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling abit better today. How are u feeling? Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully that will make me feel better :).

Feeling a lot better today Hun, so glad I kept goin but was so close to sayin feck it lol. I'm weighing in tomorrow as well about 1.30 :/

best of luck tomorrow :) x

Iv been on it 6 weeks ish lol. Had a wedding two and half weeks ago that I foolishly broke the diet for and it took me three days to go back on it cause my bro and sis came to stay for a bit.
So I'm back on it 100% for last two weeks now.

Finding it very hard cause suffer from chronic sinus & hay fever, so my head is pounding, yet for the first 4 weeks I had no headaches whatsoever, so breaking the diet was a big mistake on my part :(
How are you gettin on? x

Second weigh in tomorrow and have slipped up this week (half a cheese sandwich). Lol... How much have u lost in 6 weeks?
I started at 15st 1lb nd lost 8lb in my 1st week. Am hoping to get dwn into the 12s in 8 weeks. X

Heya, was only down 2lbs which I was a little disappointed in but 2lbs is still 2lbs, hope next week is better.
Another great weight loss for you well done, it's a great feeling isn't it :)

great loss both of you I am down another 4lbs so very happy

Back