new start, we have let things slip

Hi Viva La Diva. Wish my posts could stop me from snacking!! and FB you have much more confidence in us than I do. I tried on a size 14 jacket this morning in new look and it didnt quite fit. I was very sad as I had become a small 14 over the summer and looked fab at 11st 8. On the plus side I made myself go to a gym class early this morning so that was a 45 minute workout. I think I may have been 3 times this week so hoping I can keep it up. A quarter of an apple tart is better than a whole one!! I keep seeing the M&S adverts and they make me hungry!! Oh and having major issues with lodger so will be telling him its not working out by Monday/ Tuesday at the latest I hope and can be rid. Oh, I have also started piano lessons so lets see if can stay motivated as defo cant eat while practising notes :)

hi viva la diva i am so looking foward to new york, did las vegas this time last year and know this is going to be so different. my worry is finding healthy things to eat, specially breakfast, looking for fruit, cereal toast and coffee, no pancakes or danish etc. fso sorry that the lodger thing did not work out, hope he is easy enough to get rid of.good for you getting another gym session in. are you well on the way to 1lb off for monday?

I lost 1lb!!! :D as predicted!! scales said 12 st 6lbs this morning. I made it another gym class on Sunday and got rid of the lodger to major abuse and verbal aggression and racist remarks. The uni have also kicked him off the course cos of his behaviour so hopefully that's the last I will hear. Hoping to go to a class tomorrow evening but lets see. Aiming for 3 times in the gym this week too. I think I like the saturday morning and sunday morning early classes and I am not a big lie in person so they work well for me. This means I have to try and get in at least once during the week as well to try and make it 3 times in the week at least. Here's to another pound next week :)

:bliss:fso is on a roll the pounds are coming off again, at long last girly. lets aim for 1lb for next weigh in?

yes I agree let's aim for a pound next week. I know if we carry on at a pound a week, we might not be back at the weight we got to for your holiday but at least we will be lower than we are now. Hoping to go to a gym class tonight. Will either be spinning or combat depending on the time I finish work. I can't wait to dip below 12 stone again. Have you looked at that Dukan diet? I have never heard of it do had a read through how it works. Parts of it are similar to the South Beach diet but what I liked about it was that every Thursday (or one day of the week) they go back to basics. I think this could be the day where I do the shakes or the maple syrup or just no carbs. One day every week. Will consider this when lose a bit more. Oh I am eating out on Thursday evening, not sure what or where I just know Im meeting a friend for dinner so will try and not go too crazy. I wanted to order take away last night but I didnt. Instead I had the biggest salad imagineable for one person and was a very random salad in the end but has to be better than take - out. Let's see if can keep up the good work. Have been a little unsettled cos of the issues of the weekend with the lodger and hoping can get into a better routine again very soon. Are you excited over your holiday? How long will you be away? x

Hi All, no I STS plus it's TOTM.......sigh !!!!!
Mr Diva came home yesterday with an invitation to a s****y posh Xmas party do on the 11 th Dec. Although I'm excited about going, already I am PANIC mode about WTF I am going to wear !!!!!
It's only 5 weeks away this Saturday I think, so I know I will probably only be maybe 5 or 6 lbs lighter than I am now......still Fat !!!! Will probably end up in the Fat Lady's Shop here, a.k.a DRESS BARN, I don't know if you know it ??? It's a bit like Evans, a bit more Trendy,not much though..... And usually I might find one or two things I like in the whole shop...... Sigh !!!
Why oh why do they think if you are a larger lady you will want to try to disguise the flab with FRILLS !!!!! On tops, blouses, skirts dresses etc !!!!!!

Sorry I'm ranting...... How is everybody ????

haha i was wondering wot you asterisked!! didnt think it was a bad word. How about simply be? The ads on telly look really good. Maybe have a look at their stuff online or order a catalogue.
I almost didnt go but i ended up at the spinning class and did a few ab exercises after. Enjoyed it so I am glad I went. Is it weigh in tomorrow FB??

viva la diva, my top for my xmas dinner last year was from DressBarn, i bought it when i was in las vegas last november and funny enough it has frills on it. fso, viva la diva lives in america so no simply be out there i do not think. yes tomorrow is my weigh in, fingers crossed for a lb, scales on monday said no loss, managed not to get on them this morning.

oops! sorry had not checked your location. And sts is better than putting on.
FB you have to be super good today so that the pound has dropped by weigh in!!! you can do it!

i am hoping to go to the gym or even a class after work maybe as most of my clothes are tight and im getting frustrated now!! maybe just what i need to take it seriously again

will 1lb off as normal.serves me right for looking at my own scales during the week.

haha and well done!! we really are the lose a pound a week club! I went to another spinning class and checked my scales this morning and I was happy but I am going out tonight and the food is carb heavy so will have to make sure i am super good until Monday if I want the pound off. But no gym nor diet today apart from being good during the day and will try and enjoy my meal out :)

reshape me, feel free to post and let us now how youre progressing, what diet (if any) you are following, how youre feeling etc and just familiarise yoursefl with the different threads and diets on minimins as there might be a thread around the actual diet you might want to follow. I tend to become a gym person and sensible eating once I actually get into losing weight which seems to be happening as of this past week and FB follows slimming world (when she wants to :p). Our thread works for us even though we follow different regimes as it were so welcome and all the best with your weight loss.

Thank you so much for your reply,i am at WW since april and it was going well, I have to start again,thats what happens when you go on holidays.I am having a hard time getting into it this time BUT i have to get my act together NOW.

i have done weight watchers before and it is good if followed. Yes holidays can be when things go wrong. My things went wrong after my holiday but I did not refocus quick enough hence why almost a stone heavier than I was in July. Keep posting and let us know how your WW weigh ins go. My next weigh in is Monday morning for me and aiming for another pound. It may not sound like much but a loss and a steady loss is way better than no loss :)

Thank you so much for your reply,i am at WW since april and it was going well, I have to start again,thats what happens when you go on holidays.I am having a hard time getting into it this time BUT i have to get my act together NOW.

summer holiday was my downfall too, 11lbs on and like fso did not get back on the wagon and let is slide and am 10.5 lbs heavier than before i went away. am back on track and going to slimming world.

ok im off to a gym class but going to spend some time in the gym before the class as its a crazy class and i spend some of it marching it out as wont push myself to the point I will be in too much pain and then back goes again. Got a quiet weekend mainly working and I am not going food shopping as trying to make myself eat the boring healthy stuff in the house. Last night I was craving chocolate so badly (totm) and just bad food so yesterdays food consisted of a huge tuna salad and microwave popcorn (sweet) and very late night snack of bowl of cornflakes with sugar n skimmed milk. I know its not great but has to be better than me buying the biggest bar of chocolate I would have found and devoured it all. Will make sure I eat more regularly this weekend as yesterday all that food was consumed between 4pm and 10pm as was so busy at work, could not have anything and i know this is not good. As i am going to the gym I know I will drink approx 500 mls while there. My aim for today is to try and drink at least another 500mls whilst at home.

I am so silly i have some low cal hot choc in the house!! I should have had that for the chocolate fix last night rather than huge bowl of cornflakes!!!! silly me

Back