New Starter - Day 4 - Painful Leg Cramps

Raringtogo

Hello all,

I think ketosis is well and truly here as I wasnt hungry today and I felt like I have bundles of energy and 2 people comented that I am looking really well today.

But at about 4pm my right leg starting to cramp painfully?? is this normal??

Also sometimes my body still feels a bit week and zoned out when lifting or moving..not majorly but enough to notice. Just slightly. I hope this is ok.

:(

Hiya, i have no idea about the cramps sorry but with regards to the feeling faint thats normal it'll settle down after a while just be careful not to stand up too fast etc, hope that helps a little!!!

My left leg went slightly numb earlier don't know if it's anything to do with this though

Could be that you need a bit of salt? Add a pinch to your soup maybe?

hey i have cramps all the time lol, they usually occur when you've been sitting in the same position for a prolonged period, but while on lt, they'll set in faster

Hey for the first 2 -3 weeks when i first started my arm use to numb and was quite scary!! but it was fine after that although yesterday evening had cramps in my legs too i reckon its just slight side affect for sum.

Good luck lydia xx

I know this is completely untwisted but I am starting in the morning and have some surplus shakes from old, thing is I don't know what volume if water to mix powder with??? I'll be picking new supply up at lunch time so it's just my first one? Argh!!!!!
Please help............

Hi Yeye,

You need to mix 240ml with one pack. Make sure you drink at least 2litres of water a day and do not exceed 4 litres.

Good luck and welcome back.

We are all in this together. I am currently on day 5 and although I don't like the shakes I have no appetitie or cravings or junk. I get the odd mouth watering moments when I see chilies but that's about it.

Good luck.

Thanx so much Raringtogo! Was in a bit of a flap then. Feel determined just now, we're in it to win it :) x

Hey Raringtogo...how are the cramps today. I had a slight cramps yesterday too...when I was sleeping. It should get better...try to give it a massage with some warm body oil. It normally helps. :eek:

Hope the cramps have settled down. I get a strange twitching in small muscles in my hands and feet just before I go into ketosis. Very odd, but it then stops after a day or two.

xx

Back