New starter Day1 Here Goes

Lol, i got on mine yesterday and it told me i'd put on 1lb! I was shouting at it! Wasn't till later i realised i'd done the body test after drinking about 3 litres of water...no wonder it said i'd put on weight!! Yep i'm a fellow Manc, live up near the airport!xx

Yeah mine gave me the wrong weight!! I was like noooooooooooo ha ha

I live near the city centre so eating and drinkin is like a main part of my social life just making excuses to everyone ha ha ha :p

Yes best of luck miss B think we're gonna need it. I knew this would be hard but I'd forgot how bad feeling hungry can be. I think if you can just keep imagining the end goal it can keep you motivated and from what i've read on here it does get easier:)

I feel more hyper now then i did. It gets better ladies trust me

I no longer feel sluggish when i wake up its great

Yeah mine gave me the wrong weight!! I was like noooooooooooo ha ha

I live near the city centre so eating and drinkin is like a main part of my social life just making excuses to everyone ha ha ha :p

Haha it's not an excuse though is it...it's true! I live half the time in London as i work down there and before i started on this, there was hardly one day in the week when we didn't go to the pub for a drink or grab lunch in a wetherspoons or something! It's a killer! In order for me to get my head around doing this again i had to shut myself in my flat and not see anyone for 2 weeks, lol. Drastic measure but it worked!xx

I just started yesterday too really hoping I can pull it together. Not feeling to bad at the moment but can feel Im not be ususal hyper self. Good luck to us both :)

Hi Miss B! Good luck with the diet :D As you can see from the other posts..were all here to keep you on track!xx

Yeah i suppose kinda cutting your social life off a bit is part and parcel. I didnt used to drink much just like twice a month but me and my fella used to go for meals at least once a week and have a dvd and takeaway night but hes eating healthy now dont know why hes 6foot 5 and like a bean pole ha ha

I'm freezing think its all this water I'm drinking. Love my wii fit but might be a day or two before I manage to find the energy to get back on it.

Lol, just don't take any notice of it if it tells you you've put on weight! It asked me why i thought i'd put on a lb...so i chose the option that i'd drank too much, meaning water obviously! So it started lecturing me about the dangers of drinking too much alcohol and the effects it can have on weight!

£70 to be insulted and lectured...i love it, lol x

ha ha ha i love the fact it puts weight on your character mines really funny ha ha ha

Haha yeah it is funny..i had a nice slim looking Miii to start with...i got on the board and it just twanged me into being this little fat waddling person! My centre of gravity was off the first time as well so it asked me if i tripped up when i walked! Sensitive people could take offence to all that, lol!xx

Lol, just don't take any notice of it if it tells you you've put on weight! It asked me why i thought i'd put on a lb...so i chose the option that i'd drank too much, meaning water obviously! So it started lecturing me about the dangers of drinking too much alcohol and the effects it can have on weight!

£70 to be insulted and lectured...i love it, lol x

I couldn't stop laughing when I first set the wii fit up cos I have got my very own mii icon (its my sons wii) and when I put my weight in the icon stretched by about a foot, it now looks wider than it does tall. LOL. hours of fun.;)

I couldn't stop laughing when I first set the wii fit up cos I have got my very own mii icon (its my sons wii) and when I put my weight in the icon stretched by about a foot, it now looks wider than it does tall. LOL. hours of fun.;)

Lol mine too. Rather cheeky i think! Made me want to get on the board and work out non stop just to make it go thin again! So it worked i guess! I wonder if they do go thin as you lose weight...i've lost 10.5lbs on mine but it's still as fat as it was!!x

Ooo me too! It's so funny! Although i did the advanced one the other day..6 minutes to the right and then 6 minutes to the left...i was in agony the next day!xx

ha ha ah i have the advanced step areobics i fell off the board ha ha ah

haha glad others are loving the wii fit cos i was thinking it was only me, i jump out of bed every morning and check my weight loss, and loving the hulahoop and steps too

forgot to say welcome to all newbies, and good luck for your first WI later fairy, keep us posted

Back