New starter

Hi all I'm Nathan, started CD yesterday, start weight on Sunday was 17st 2lb.....:sigh:

First two days have been OK so far, tried Lipotrim last year and gave up after 3 days lol

Have been 100% so far, first goal is to make it to first weigh in!!

Nathan_1984 said:
Hi all I'm Nathan, started CD yesterday, start weight on Sunday was 17st 2lb.....:sigh:

First two days have been OK so far, tried Lipotrim last year and gave up after 3 days lol

Have been 100% so far, first goal is to make it to first weigh in!!

Well to cd Nathan two days just one more day and you won't feel hungry anymore ! What are you aiming to be weight wise? I am on week 3 I started at 13.7 my first week I lost nine pounds my second week I lost 4 pounds do I'm 12stone 8 at moment . Hope you enjoy cd x

Hi Nathan!

I started on SS yesterday too and so far so good. Meals are ok, but am not used to drinking so much water.

I started at 13st 1lb and have 3 stone to lose, but I'm a lot shorter than you :rolleyes:

Feeling a bit like it's all or nothing this time, so determined to make it through wk1. The forum is really helpful, so I think it will be a real support.

Keep going!

Cheers you two, I also feel like it's all or nothing, sick of over eating and also not being able to run anymore!!!

Deb well done so far your doing great, I would like to get down to 13st and see how I look and feel, the lightest I have been in adult life is around 13.5st and I felt great to be honest!!

Not felt massively hungry really, the weekend will be my big test!!

Nathan_1984 said:
Cheers you two, I also feel like it's all or nothing, sick of over eating and also not being able to run anymore!!!

Deb well done so far your doing great, I would like to get down to 13st and see how I look and feel, the lightest I have been in adult life is around 13.5st and I felt great to be honest!!

Not felt massively hungry really, the weekend will be my big test!!

Yeah good target for yourself welcome to the site it's very helpful and when you feeling down and want to eat its good to come read people diaries! I was like you I was never hungry from the start and never had any of the side effects very lucky. Keep on at it your both do great get passed your first weigh in your be on a high from the loss and ready for week two x

Coming into the latter stages of day 3 and I am now starting to struggle a little, trying to convince myself it's worth it but at the moment I can't think past food!!!! :cry:

Nathan_1984 said:
Coming into the latter stages of day 3 and I am now starting to struggle a little, trying to convince myself it's worth it but at the moment I can't think past food!!!! :cry:

Stay strong Nathan just one more day and your feel much better . It is worth it and its not forever ! Keep smiling

Stay strong Nathan just one more day and your feel much better . It is worth it and its not forever ! Keep smiling

Had my soup and now the hunger pains have gone, gonna keep going!!!

Nathan_1984 said:
Had my soup and now the hunger pains have gone, gonna keep going!!!

Drink more water make you full black tea fills me up too not something I would normally drink but it works maybe cos it's warm

I have drank around 4-5 litres per day, can't really do anymore than that I think

Back