New Starter

Yes i totally agree! Ive been reading these posts for 2 weeks before taking the plunge. Im on day 4 now and im on here all the time! Roll on my weigh in x

Had my 4th weigh in today I lost 7lbs that's 28.5lbs in 4 weeks! I'm well chuffed :)

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4:-7lbs

Wow Toddshar 28.5lb in 4 weeks that is amazing!!! Well done

Toddshar that's absolutely brilliant well done!!x

Wow Toddshar!!!! That's amazing x

Sharon Woohooo well done :)
2 stone in 4 weeks girl x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all :) I am over moon about todays weigh in as I was only expecting a small loss cos its TOTM.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

Welcome on board Joi & mumtorudy:)

Hope everyone is doing well:)

For the last two days I've been getting bad tummy ache which starts in afternoon onwards:-( no idea why as it's not time of the month or due to exercise! I've just been ignoring it & also started passing wind at times & tummy rumbling!! X

Chan same here hun!! You taking the fibre clear yet?? When I get home from work I 'go' and feel better!! Had quite nasty pains in my stomach like trapped wind or this morning when I got up but went after about an hour.. Our bodies are just like what the hell is going on here!!!!!
How's everyone doing today?? Apart from this bloody earache I'm good! Just made my son one of my fav quick dinners... Pasta, philli, ham n cheese... Ok I kinda salavated but didn't even go to lick the spoon!! Pat on the back for moi!! :)

week 1 -10lbs

Well done Jeni for not eating & hope your ear is better soon if not any better by tomorrow get yourself down to your gp as you don't want this all wkd! I've just made my OH spaghetti bolognese & it's one of my favourite meals too, I just feel up on the smell lol!
My bowls aren't too bad , I'm able to go once every morning nearly so I don't get it but I'll get some fibre clear from chemist on my weigh in this Monday x

Hi everyone, hope u all had / having a great day.
I gotta vent - my boyfriend is pissing me off. I told at beginning of this to just be normal regarding food n he said he would.
Last night he had some southern fried chicken n put a piece under my nose n said does it smell cooked to u, then laughed..... Told him again n he apologised, I told that was evil - this diet is bloody hard without him doing that.
Then just now coming back to mine, he got a tray of donner meat from takeaway then pretended to hide it from me???? Me ended up shouting at him, I told u to be normal!!! U wouldn't hide the food if I was eating so why u doing it now???!!
Bloody wish hadn't asked him to stay, I'm sat on toilet writing thus n crying n anger aargghhhh!!!
It's hard this without him doing **** like that :-(
Did have a good day but now annoyed as hell.
Rant over x

Ps, bowels...... Second day of no action - think I need fibre clear!!!! Lol xxx

Aw sun that must be killing you!! I know you want things to be normal and the OH not to suffer but hun you need to tell him you need his support!! No way could I have gone this far if I didn't have that... Specially regarding take away n wine!! I know we have to 'face' our issues but hun we haven't eaten ANYTHING in nearly 2 weeks!!! And Deffo go get that fibre clear cos I'm telling ya if u go 3 days like I did JESUS worse than giving birth I tell ya!!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Hi Veronica,

Hope your ok & I agree with Jeni you need to talk to him & he needs to be more supportive as this is not an easy matter! Without the ongoing support of my OH i wouldn't be here !take it easy x

I even bought him 4 cans of lager n now feel like emptying em down bloody sink!!!
What is so hard about acting normal???! Aargghhhh I'm angry lol xx
He says he will support, now his actions need to say that also! Serves me right for going out with a 24 yr old I suppose :-(
Right, that's it about him - fibre clear tomorrow n sticking to this! That bloke at work has lost 6 stone now :)
How are u today jeni?
N how is everyone??? A few weigh ins tomorrow - u all excited?? :) xxx

Back