New Starter

Well the eldest is in the Marines now but he's home on leave so hubby took him out for a meal whilst I have date night with the 14 yr old and dont have to suffer going out for a meal lol. I bet it's quiet! When eldest is home we can have 4 lots of different music on in the house lol Toddshar I'm 29 very nearly almost 30 in Sept hence wanting to loose this lard lol x

Welcome on board Jena:)

Pleased to see everyone doing well:).
I just did a ketone test & had only traces of it is that normal ? Hope you all have a good night we are just about to watch a film x

Asal, getting a bit tired now!!! Which is bad cos we are managing everything now - people stop ringing us!!! Lol xx
U ok today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 32 I recognise her name but that's bout it.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

Mumtoruby well done on 11lb loss!!!!! When was your weight in? Xxx
No rachael1664 were leeds rhinos!! I got weighed today after 5 days as the chemist will be closed on monday, and thankyou i am really pleased x
Week 1-11lb

Ha ha rachael im not an avid supporter my 13 year old lad is although all the neighbours are bulls. Yea im the same keep looking at everybody elses losses and thinking mmm if i loose x this week x next week ill only have to stay on for 6 weeks! Heres hoping x

Ha i didnt even notice im so used to it X

When's ur bday rach.. I'm September to! I was really depressed when I hit 30! Don't know why it's just another year but hit me hard! Hate getting old still feel 18! Lol ok maybe a bit fatter! But not for long huh I still can't believe how much I've changed in 2 weeks u know! I bought a size 16/18 top today and I think I look grt in it! 2 weeks ago I was crying that everything I wore was horrible!! Massive confidence booster ey! It might be the hardest thing I've ever done but I really do think it's the best thing I've ever done!!

Lost 15lbs

I think you'll know rach... Stop when your feeling good about yourself! I aim to do this until Xmas... But with a month off from 17th aug... Refeed for a week then just try and be careful for 3 weeks so I don't put on much weight.. Although got a few events and things in this time! But plan to go back 100% then for a few more weeks until I'm happy with my size... Think the worse thing will be if you lot come off not having u guys around!! Don't think I'd be doing this without u!!

Lost 15lbs

Back