New Starter

Oh meat and potato pies that's the one thing I miss living in Birmingham. Last time I went home I had one for tea and then one for breakfast the next day.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

N why can't u get em in Birmingham??
My sis lives in Oz n she came back for a hol about 2 years ago n the very first night she had chips, pudding peas n gravy!! She was salivating waiting in chippy lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cos it's all chicken balti pies lol I can get them in morrisons but they don't taste the same. My sister lives in Yeovil she can't get them there either. Do you watch the hairy bikers? One of them from Barrow in Furness same as me and they went to greens pie shop they are the best pies ever lol

Chicken balti lol x
Not really watched them, but pies are great, savoury is my downfall as opposed to sweet stuff but no more!!! Lol

Yes no more. McDonalds and wipsa gold is my downfall. Since I've started lipotrim I can't stop watching man v food.

Oh Indian food yum yum I can't wait to get off Lipotrim & will defo be cutting down on eating out & experiment with cooking different food such as Indian dishes :).
Night night to you all ladies & a huge hug too x

Chan I love Indian food!!! In fact I have a recipe for a curry from an Indian lady who I did SW world with so if u want I will send to you when we back in the land of eating :) it's a sin free curry lol
Night everyone xxx

Can't sleep! Yeh worse thing in my life to sun.. Miss her everyday!
And btw thanks new dream.... Pudding, chips, peas n gravy!! I don't blame ur sis! I'd travel from oz to have that! Always the 1st thing I eat when I go to Blackpool!! Anyway I'll have it again 1 day! Just the one tho!
God are we all getting a bit obsessed in food or what!!
Very proud we've all got through the w'end AGAIN! Easier in the week! :)

Lost 15lbs

Sorry for your loss too Jeni , big hug to you.
I can't sleep either & I should be as up early tomorrow & I've got a long day!!x

What time you got to be up Jeni? I need to be up at 6ish & I'll start work about 8& won't finish till 7ishx

Oh bloomin hell chan! Try and get to sleep!!! I'm up bout 7.30,, finish at 5.. Monday's always pretty busy tho!

Lost 15lbs

Morning to all :)

Hope everyone is feeling good and I will let you know how weigh in goes on later :) have a good day everyone :) x

Good morning Shan I'm feeling great. Good luck with your weigh in today x

Good morning everyone, chan GL with your weigh in xxx

Morning trimmers !!

Had a busy weekend so not been on here:) but had a giggle at you lot it's took me over half hour reading what id missed lol
Glad everybody doing well and seems you all have nice clean houses :) oh and the loo issues are now solved with ducolax..

Iv had a crap weekend tried to start the re-feed but I spiralled out of control so I'm clearly not ready for it, I was hoping to do it for 2 week before my holidays :( iv got no chance. Iv had my shake this morning now off to the gym !! Back to day one, not gained any weight but feel like
S- - -

Lost 25lb week 4 ( nearly 5 )

Back