New Starter

Thanks a lot guys :) it so works, you newbies just get past the first week n honestly it's manageable!! I will never go thro that first week again but stick with it n it's worth it :)
I'm soo chuffed but still can't poo - jealous of u lot who have!!
Jeni I dunno - gonna start exercising now cos it's gonna slow down - but it's incentive to carry on - 9 weeks to go :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

Firstly well done to you all. You have done amazingly well. Im set to start the diet on Monday. I have a 2 and 1/2 year old boy and just had a baby girl -- she is 5 weeks today actually. So i want to put my head down now and lose the baby weight. You all are an inspiration to me. I really want to succeed in this and get my confidence back after having my two kids...... So any tips / advise to prepare me for Monday would be great:)

Wow well done sun thats fantastico !!!!!

Afternoon oldies and newbies :) still can't get over ur general awesomeness Veronica. Can't wait for my weigh in on Friday. Whoop whoop. Happy slimming! X

Aaw thanks janine :)
Work colleagues put me on a bit of a downer to be honest, when told em how much lost, couple of lads piped up have u checked down side of sofa - then were saying it will come back just as quick - arseholes lol
One of girls was ok, but the other was dismissive!! But fook them - I'm doing this for me, not gonna tell em in future my losses xxx
Aside from that I'm reet - u all having a good day?? Xx

Ugh Sun don't mind them!! Gives you more reason than ever to stick to it and keep it off! Can't wait for them to eat their words!!!x

sunshine_72 said:
Aaw thanks janine :)
Work colleagues put me on a bit of a downer to be honest, when told em how much lost, couple of lads piped up have u checked down side of sofa - then were saying it will come back just as quick - arseholes lol
One of girls was ok, but the other was dismissive!! But fook them - I'm doing this for me, not gonna tell em in future my losses xxx
Aside from that I'm reet - u all having a good day?? Xx

Nobheads x

They never would daisy, they just typical lads but stuff n thanks girls xx
This forum or rather this thread is my saviour - heart u guys :) xxxx

They are just jealous sun and feeling crap about themselves because they know they don't have your strength! You will laugh in their chubby faces!!

mellifluous said:
They are just jealous sun and feeling crap about themselves because they know they don't have your strength! You will laugh in their chubby faces!!

Pmsl! Laugh in their chubby faces!

Hi to all :)
Wohoo well done Veronica that's amazing :)& I hope u can go toilet soon & as for your work colleagues just ignore them, silly people!
Congratulations again x

I agree with all previous 'nobhead' comments lol it's cos they just have a figure,,, your gonna have a pretty face AND the figure!! I'm finding mixed comments here to.. Like you say prove em wrong and don't bother involving them in your AMAZING losses!! That way you'll stay on the 'high' you should be on! Xx

Lost 15lbs

Welcome busy mum to the 'dulcolax' thread haha!! Hope you haven't been put off Cos its an amazing diet... If you need help, advice, somewhere to moan to.. We're all here going through the same thing...GL on ur journey :)

Lost 15lbs

Well done sun!!!!!!!!!! That's incredible!!!!! Well ladies first day of real food = constant hiccups!!!! Plus my taste buds have completely changed!!!!! Onions are almost unbearable to eat they are SO strong!!!! On a better note I can barely eat anything before I'm stuffed and I already have no toilet issues lol. Keep up the good work ladies xxxxx

Back