New Starter

Ooo forgot to say... Helloooo collar bone!! It's been a while!!!
Quiet here tonight!!
Rach how did u get on??
Sun how's u? X

Lost 20lbs

It is indeed quite in here tonight! Hope you feel better soon Jeni & that a day off will help tomorrow :) x

You'd swear Lipotrim was laced with speed i just can't seem to sleep at a decent time on it! Bah!

Morning ladies :) sorry iv not been on much, iv been mad busy and my Internet connection is being temperamental! Lol :)

I'm good thanks. Re feed is going really well. Im on day 4 now and am sticking to it with no problems. I'm still not craving fatty foods at all and am determined to be good. Lol x

I know I shouldn't but I have been weighing myself each day because I was worried I would gain, and iv lost 2lb since Friday. I know it's not much but I'm just glad it's a loss and I still have the rest of the week to lose more :) if I can get atleast 3.5lb off a week then I will be happy because that's still a stone a month x

morning everyone- here's to another good day for us all! i'm working all day which is easier i find than being off, and have my 3 litres of water, one small sparkling water and shakes ready to make up! Hubby's friend was over last night, and said "wow- you've lost weight, you look great, you're like a 19year old lol" certainly gave me a bit of a boost :eek:)

Aw chub that's a great boost for you!
Im in need of some advice girls please, just gotten some bad news in work about redundancies now Im probably going to miss it by the skin of my teeth this time but there's a night out organised for Friday :/ i was going to go and not drink just sip on water all night but Im a bit tempted to say to hell with it and maybe have a meal so i can drink safely-apparently drinking in ketosis is dangerous though this confuses me because people on atkins and in ketosis can drink?? What should i do?! I've been 100% for four weeks now and really happy with the results. Would one day off really be so bad. What would you do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Good morning everyone!!!!
Daisy, chan is the woman to speak to about that as she has just had the weekend off for her birthday. From the sounds of it she had an amazing time n then started back on Monday x I'd say go for it, u still gotta live darling xx
N it's not as if ur 30 stone n in dire need to lose for health reasons x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanks for the reply sunny :) yeah i think you might be right, it could be the last night we're all together Im just sooo nervous of getting back on track afterwards :/

would it be wise to refeed perhaps the day or 2 before the night out? and then just be very very careful what you eat and not drink tooooo much?!

I would go for it to daisy... That's why I'm coming off in a few weeks... Too many important social events I'll never get back!! Be careful drinking and def eat beforehand... I don't think it will put u back much... I think your 'in the zone' as we all are! You'll be okay... Maybe do a couple of 'refeed' days before? X

Lost 20lbs

I understand daisy, I would be xx speak to chan see how she is getting on, maybe then she can give u some idea of what it's like going back on it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yikes girls thanks for the support. See Im just so in the zone at the moment Im terrified it could push me over the edge, i found week one very difficult. I know any of my past attempts were failed because i thought id manage to get back on track, i sooo envy those who can but Im not sure Im one of them!
I think I'll ponder it over for a day or two, my holiday is just around the corner so maybe that'd make it easier to get on track straight after. I'll wait for Chan to pop by and see if she'd advice it.
Id really love a night out and get bull dolled up as Im now feeling sooo much more confident!
Thanks a mill girls you're true stars!

Yeh I'd be scared to daisy!!!
I'm sat in hospital waiting room with my dad..(in the city). The mags have all got recipes in them so I've put them down!!! Been here over an hour prob another 2 to go! Grr this is when I'd be looking forward to a nice KFC after!! My stomach is rumberling!!!! :(

Lost 20lbs

I'd day do it too. Iv been fine re feeding and even lost. 1 thing I would say is be careful with potatoes, chips, past etc. I had really bad stomach pains after my first potato but I'm fine now. I looked it up and it's normal but the last thing u want is stomach pains ruining ur night x

Back