New Starter

Thank you so much chan xx will let u know weigh in results xxxgiid morning to you all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow sun you look fantastic!!! Well done hun 
Good luck for weigh in x

mumtoruby said:
Wow sun you look fantastic!!! Well done hun ?
Good luck for weigh in x

Thank you mum to ruby :) weight loss slowing down now so I needed some motivation lol xxx only another 4 weeks to go

Morning sun:)

You are doing amazing , so so happy for you & I'm glad to see how well we all are doing :) keep going peeps x

Sun just showed all my work colleagues your pics sorry!!! But you just look so great! They were like wow!! :)

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

jeni3075 said:
Sun just showed all my work colleagues your pics sorry!!! But you just look so great! They were like wow!! :)

Jeni, it's fine xxxx :)
Lost 5 pounds today so that brings it to 3 stone 2 pound in 6 weeks - really chuffed xxx

Omg sun whats your secret???? You really have done amazing, you should be really proud of yourself. That really is a fantastic loss in a short time!! FAB x

Evening all, hope u r all ok and hanging in there x thanks for all u your compliments - means the world to me xxx

Hey guys how are ye today? Sun fantastic weight lose yet again, well done missus :)
Feeling absolutely knackered, and would love the comfort of milky tea and toast :( think I'm coming to the stage where enough is enough, il keep going til next weigh in on tues and see how I am. Staff night out on the 1st of sept so I'm goin to that and it's a meal, myself nd 3 others completed a management course and got 3000 for completing it even tho we did it in our own time but it was done through the company! 40 staff are now gettin a booze up for our hard work lol!!!

Evening all! Hope you've all had good days... Im very excited with only 1 full day left of 100% TFR! I'm deffinately ready for it... Still got a lot to lose tho got to be careful and get back on it as soon as I can in sept! Will Deffo still be popping on here... Need support over the next few weeks to stay in control! Also don't wanna lose you guys of course! :)

Angel you've done so well.. Maybe think about going back to refeed.?. It's not like you've got a lot left to lose.. your looking fantastic!! Hope you've got the w'end off after your heavy week! :)

Last day today and then off until Monday jeni thank god, I do have a 4 hr drive home to see my mum nd dad tho :( Brian is off to a stag do so I'm headin home cause I can't trust myself lol

Hope everyone has a great day xxxx

P.s feeling a lot better today xx

morning everyone! sun over 3 stone in 6 weeks! that's amazing! wish i knew what your secret it! 18 day's till refeed for me.... feeling really nervous now... was wanting to loose at least another 1/2 stone but don't think that's gonna happen :(

3 weeks on Tfr lipotrim 21lbs down and feel amazing. If only the penny had dropped sooner!!! Honestly couldn't have done it without all you guys. The support and advice on this site is amazing. You realise your not doing this alone, thanks guys :)

Chub, I dunno myself!! I'm not even exercising x need to start tho - god how many times have I said that???! Xx

Soo excited!! But a bit nervous to! It's gorgeous here.. Just made plans to go beach tommorow and make a picnic!!! Chick salad on the beach yay! Lol weigh first tho! Chan are you still gonna weigh tommora? X

Back