New thread new diet

Hi Joanne, its the hunger I hate too, and you dont get into Ketosis do u? (I think I read that on one of your posts)

I only lost a lb this week so have decided to come off WS and do WW or calorie count, cos 1lb and being so restrictive totally sucks lol I can do the diet and I like it, but with such small losses its a bit demoralising, I only have 1/2 a stone to go so hopefully i'll do that in a couple of months. Its a bit scary deciding to eat again but have to sometime, think i'll still have exante for breakfast as its easy but will eat normally for the rest.

xx

That's right Jan, no ketosis for me. Its fine when I'm in the habit of the 3 packs a day but after trying other diets for a couple of weeks I really am struggling just now. Really want to get another stone of to get me into the overweight category so I'm determined to stick with it as long as I can.

Good luck with ww. Coz you have so little left to loose you shouldn't take too long to get it off. And well done on the 1lb. At least its 1lb in the right direction.

I know its the right direction but still disappointed- you've done really well 100lb is amazing, especially as you dont get into K. what other diets did you try, I looked at WW forum and lots of people dont seem to like or get losses on the new ProPoints plan, may look into calorie counting. Hope you get back into exante ok and i'm sure the overweight bmi is within your reach

xx

I tried ww and then did half a week on Atkins. I couldn't cope with the gains though. I know it would have settled down sooner or later and I'd have started losing again but I don't have the time or the patience to wait right now.

I think the people not liking the new ww plan are the ones who were already doing the new plan. Those who are completely new to it seem to like it.

Back