new to exante.. any advice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumble-jaffa

hi everyone..
im 25 years old and 22 stone.. got tendonitis in my foot and knee problems due to my weight.. the doctor has advised me to lose weight.. im also a full time dad to a 1 year old son so being active is what i need to be but find it hard.. i am starting the exante diet tomorrow to try and change my life for the better.

Welcome aboard.

Have you done a VLCD before?

Okey dokey.. I drink a lot of water anyway so that should be no problem..

Hya and best of luck

just had frst shake(vanilla) tastes really nice i think.. like milk biscuits..

Just wanted to say Good luck hun! xx

Just tried the choc orange bar, very weird texture.. I was wondering if theres a specific order to eat the packs in i.e shake for breakfast bar for lunch soup for dinner? Also how long between each pack? And will i still lose weight even if i dont exercise? As i have tendonitis i cant walk until its healed....?

you will definitely lose weight even without exercising on a vlcd- if at some point when your health is ok you can incorporate even 5 mins of light exercise, i'm sure it all helps. how you feeling today? best of luck on your journey! i think pack wise its up to you, as long as you don't have more than 1 bar a day you can mix it up however best suits you :) x

I only started today feel ok so far.. I felt full after drinking half of the shake though.. Drank 6 litres of water so far.

drinking water is good, but don't drink *too* much in too little time cause i read somewhere it can flood your brain and kill you!! take care of yourself too :)

I have a 2 litre cup with a straw and i keep it with me all day and constantly sipping from it.. Im peeing every 5 minutes though lol

OMG 6 litres I struggle to get that in 2-3 days, maybe thats abit too much.....anyway sorry I havent been around much so just saying hello and good luck xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back