New to Exante, Starting today 08/10/2012 would love some buddies for support

Good luck with your Exante. For all you Exante users is a special offer on wowcher at the moment. I guess it is a trial to get new customers but I couldn't see any small print to say it was only open to new customers. I bought one for a friend as she wants to try it and then when I went to get one for me it said I had ordered the maximum quantity, so it appears to be strictly one only. The offers runs until midnight tonight but you can get 2 weeks supply and delivery for a great price. Wowcher | Deal - Exante Diet/£36.90 instead of £105.43 (from Exante I am doing JUDDD (alternate day diet) and use Exante on my down/diet days. I lost about 3 stone on Exante last year, but to my shame I put quite a bit back on. I actually quite like the taste of the soups now, but I add loads of Encona hot sauce, extra water and and herbs (dried or fresh basil to the tomato) parsley in everything else.

thanks Julie x I saw that offer a day or so ago, but I'm going for another bumper pack next week. I have had a good day 3 but i feel like i'm in rehab with the tummy pains and cramps

I'm not so sure about the soups, mind you if I could swap the choco shakes for soups I would! they are awful - even hot I find them a struggle ... more tolerable yes, but still very much a struggle. I find myself going for any other shake than choc. I'm going to be left with all choc soon if I'm not careful!!!

day 4 for me, and so far so good..... have a good day everyone :)

Thanks for that, Julie! I'm seriously considering it, but worried about the soups!

I love the soups, but I do doctor them quite a bit. I add a lot more boiling water, a little squirt of concentrated tomato paste and also Encona hot pepper sauce (doesn't contain citric acid) but any hot sauce like Tabasco would do. I add plenty of fresh herbs or dried if I don't have any. Coriander in the Thai chicken, Basil in the tomato, parsley or whatever is to hand in the others. Some people add garlic and onion powder, celery salt etc. I think the hot sauce takes the edge off any flavours I don't like. I hated some of the soups until I added the hot sauce, now I really look forward to them.

The deal on Wowcher is much cheaper than buying it from Exante's website. £39.60 for 2 weeks including P&P. It's around £100 for 4 weeks bumper pack plus £5 or thereabouts for delivery.

Try the the chocolate shakes hot with a sweetener tab in them. I believe the tablet sweeteners are okay, but the powdered ones can knock you out of ketosis or something. Or make some peppermint tea and use that instead of plain water, or just add a drop of peppermint extract. I used ome edible rose water as well - tastes like a chocolate turkish delight bar! Sometimes I mix a sachet of chocolate powder with a sachet of banana, then split it for two meals. The ones I don't like much are the strawberry shake. I used to make them into a slushy but it's too cold this time of year for all that crushed ice!

Some people sell the flavours they don't like on auction sites. You should get close to your money back.

Last edited:
Happy Monday everyone! Hope its been a successful weekend for all. Positive thoughts for the week ahead.

I wavered a little bit last night, but I didn't give in to it :) very happy I didn't now, and it was largely downt o some strong words on here that made me think twice.

Happy Monday everyone! Hope its been a successful weekend for all. Positive thoughts for the week ahead.

I wavered a little bit last night, but I didn't give in to it :) very happy I didn't now, and it was largely downt o some strong words on here that made me think twice.[/QUO

Happy Monday guys,

Well done Suzie1011, for not giving into temptation, i struggled slightly on sunday but kept focused.

Day 6 for me and i am finally feeling better, deffo think ketosis has kicked in:clap:.

How is everyone getting on? @suzie1011 when are your weigh in days going to be?

Hi Razzie

My weigh day will be a Thursday - I needed to start near to a weekend, just inc ase I couldn't cope with tiredness. It would cause too many issues at work if I was struggling!

As it turned out, I seem to be ok so far, other than my little wobble last night!!

Hi Razzie

My weigh day will be a Thursday - I needed to start near to a weekend, just inc ase I couldn't cope with tiredness. It would cause too many issues at work if I was struggling!

As it turned out, I seem to be ok so far, other than my little wobble last night!!

Hi Suzie, My weigh in days are going to be wednesday, im thinking mid week is the best time, ive been jumping on and off of the scales anyway which is soooo bad. Im still feeling good and im so focused today *woop* *woop*

cool - we are more or less the same weigh times which is good!! yes I agree when you have something to keep you focused its great! and tomorrow will be a good day for you because the day after is your weigh day :) :)

here we go everyone, another day - Have a good one Diva remember its weigh day tomorrow for you :)

Thanks suzie - but weigh day was yesterday for me! lost 7lbs! Good luck for yours and Razzie too (wed and thurs I think!)
Stay strong and focused - each loss gives you the boost you need (whether its on the scales or tape measure)
:girlpower: had to put this as it made me giggle! Happy day all X

cool - we are more or less the same weigh times which is good!! yes I agree when you have something to keep you focused its great! and tomorrow will be a good day for you because the day after is your weigh day :) :)

Hey everyone,

Thats great Suzie1011, Im definately excited to jump on the scales tomorrow. Day 7 today and 100% focused. My tongue is feeling very weird though :confused:

How are you getting on today?

Thanks suzie - but weigh day was yesterday for me! lost 7lbs! Good luck for yours and Razzie too (wed and thurs I think!)
Stay strong and focused - each loss gives you the boost you need (whether its on the scales or tape measure)
:girlpower: had to put this as it made me giggle! Happy day all X

I love that Girl Power, im gonna have to nick it loool! Well done on your weight loss @DivaDavis 7lbs down, you must feel amazing, keep up the good work. 18lbs in 2 weeks that is amazing.

We can do this Ladies :girlpower:
:girlpower::girlpower::girlpower:, sorry went abit mad on the girl power.

Have a very positive day ladies x :bighug:
:bighug:

I love that Girl Power, im gonna have to nick it loool! Well done on your weight loss @DivaDavis 7lbs down, you must feel amazing, keep up the good work. 18lbs in 2 weeks that is amazing.

We can do this Ladies :girlpower:
:girlpower::girlpower::girlpower:, sorry went abit mad on the girl power.

Have a very positive day ladies x :bighug:
:bighug:
Thanks Razzie! yup - still smiling!:D
good luck for the weigh :0icanfly:
XX

ohhh hahaha I'm so blonde at times!! Well done on weight loss yaa hoo!

LOVE The girl power signs amazing!!

I've just been on exante site, was thinking about ordering soups, and they now only blooming well do a pasta carbonara pack!! Well hello food :)

I think I'm going to order some of this Thursday

I'm not sure how long its been on there, I'm guessing only a day or so ... I will order some Thursday to arrive friday and lets see - I think it will be ok you know :) the worst case scenario is that it might be a touch bland, but then again thats easy to remedy :)

On another note, I'm going to order soups as well - does anyone know if I will be ok making these in the morning to take to work, and then reheat later on? I dont want to be standing in work kitchen making packets - too many questions to answer, plus it will mean taking my blender in too. The same will apply for the pasta. i want to make them before I leave home

ahhhh c**p haha I kinda guessed that would be the case . I just wanted a change in the day, but not have to take blender into work!

Back