New to Exante, Starting today 08/10/2012 would love some buddies for support

Well done on the 7lb weight loss Diva. Good luck everyone else. I do miss the big losses I had when I did Exante (at least in the first few months of Exante) but I don't think I could stick to it full time now. Every second day is just about all I can do!

Im hoping the pasta carbonara flavour is good, i think i'll wait for the reviews before i order any. I ordered some porridge to give me abit of variety, i hope they are ok.

So today is my official weigh in day and i have lost 9.6lbs :wow:i am chuffed and feel really motivated to continue on this journey.

Im off work today so il probably be on minimins all day lol, have a very positive day ladies

Wow indeed - well done Razzie!

It looks like your ticker is just an image and not a link. If you can't remember the link for it I think you'll have to make a new one!

what stinginbelle just said!:)

Hi Razzie wooo hoo you Go girl!! well done on this and wow amazing, just the thing you need to keep you going :)

weight day for me tomorrow :) also going to order new supplies in :)

Hi I'm Emma!

I'm 22 years old and since meeting my boyfriend four years ago my weight has crept up by around 5 stone - yikes! I want to be the size I used to be; I'm too young to be covering up in long sleeved tops and long skirts. You know what else i want to do? Go out in a lbd without Bridget jones' pants to suck everything in!

I'm starting ts exante on Friday. I love my food and have a huge appetite- I also work in an office where cheesy chips and "share" bags of chocolate get thrown about on a daily basis. Which is why for now I've decided that restricting my food altogether until i drop those bad habits is the way forward! So I'd appreciate support and will of course return the favour!

I'm also practically addicted to Pepsi Max Cherry so we'll see how I get on with the Coke Zero instead!!

X

Great loss Razzie! I luuuuurrrrvvve the porridge, hope you do too. Good luck!

Hi Emma, welcome to the forum, loads of support on here. I was a complete junk food and chocoholic but I'm nearly 3 weeks in now 100% all the way. Stick to it and it gets easier. Good luck.

Thank you Angel- I'm actually strangely looking forward to it!

Helo Emma - welcome and best of luck - you'll find everything you need (support-wise at least!) here! :)

Morning Diva, oh if only we could find mail order perfect bodies with easy do it yourself head transplant on here...... At least with the support we will all get there eventually. Have a great day....

Morning Diva, oh if only we could find mail order perfect bodies with easy do it yourself head transplant on here...... At least with the support we will all get there eventually. Have a great day....
if only !! who'd you choose? :D

Hmmmm now there's a question......Sophia Loren model I think, how about you?

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.listal.com/list/ultimate-hourglass-figures[/FONT][FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]Love the 50's style of clothing too.... Women with hips and a waist. My friend prefers 20s flapper style[/FONT]

Hi everyone

I have started today, feeling tired and a bit sick after the choc orange bar :( I know this diet works wonders though so going to do my best to stick with it xx

Back