New to Slim&Save

Thats great info thanks so much for that Lara!

I did Lipotrim in the past and lost 2st in 5 weeks on it, i know i have to be patient, think the fact im due my time of the month is affecting me alot!

You are all doing do well! Well done everyone. My 1st weigh in tomorrow so will let u know how it goes. Just read through all the post and got some great info. Keep going girls. Well done chloesmom for ur 1st week. X

:)

Good Luck KellyM I hope the weigh in go's well.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if we are allowed any seasoning on the spag bol etc, i emailed Slim & Save today but got no response?

Brighteyes
You surprise me that u had no reply, I have always had a reply from rob with max of 45 mins so maybe he was out of the office.
I believe we can put spice on things have you tried it without as I found it quite spicy anyway .
I use soy quite a lot good look with it x z

Hi Ladies!

I'm currently doing Cambridge Diet & have just across this forum. The flavours and meals on S&S seems fab and it's so much cheaper than CD.

Is there any flavours that are totally horrid? I'm toying with the idea of ordering some stuff but not sure what to choose!

Thanks.

Lara,

Why did you switch over from CD to S&S?

Also, how do you rate the flavours of the meals of S&S when compared with CD? BTW, I totally love the CD bars.

Hello Surreysupertrooper!
I used to do CD too. How are you finding it? Personally i preferred the CD shakes but then again I've only tried the economy ones, the premium one are mean't to be nice. The spag bol is lovely as are the bars. I think S&S offer a lot of variety and at a very reasonable price. x

Hi Chloesmom!

Thanks for your reply. I asked a question on another thread but I will ask on this one too :D

Can I have 2 meals and 1 bar? I can't stand to have the shakes.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

Why can you only have 1 bar? If the calories and the carbs are more or less the same as the shakes then surely it shouldn't matter? Or ma I missing a trick here?

Well the official steer is:

"We do not recommend you eat more than 1 MRP bar each day, this will out balance your nutrition levels and could also risk bringing you out of ketosis. "

I think the % RDA on the bars is lower than the other products. Maybe that's the reason?

SurreySuperTrooper said:
Lara,

Why did you switch over from CD to S&S?

Also, how do you rate the flavours of the meals of S&S when compared with CD? BTW, I totally love the CD bars.

Hello - I switched cos of price and also I didn't feel the CDC was helpful i would rather do it myself!

The CD shakes are way way nicer I must say. So I bought a load last time I went hehe and use them. I use S&S meals and porridges and bars- all of which are nice. Seems like people's opinions vary tho!!

I sneakily bought some CD shakes on eBay today too!!

I think it's just trial and error with the flavors you like but compared to cd the shakes do not taste the same!

Gd luck :) x x

It's all down to personal taste I think as someone gave me some CD shakes and soups when they finished the diet and I much prefer the S&S shakes. The CD soups are ok but I'm not a lover of the soups from either company really. I have the very occasional one sometimes but by the time I've had a bar, shake and a meal or porridge which are always my first choices I can't really fit the soups in anyway.

Hi Guys,

Had lost 10lb in 2 weeks but had to go to a meal yesterday so i have been knocked out of Ketosis, does anyone know how much this should affect me, i have gotten straight back on track today!!!

Back