New to Slim&Save

Ha ha, know what you mean! Past couple of days i've had the veg but today i haven't and stuck to the shakes and actually feel less hungry! Keep going and well done for getting through today xxx

Ha ha, know what you mean! Past couple of days i've had the veg but today i haven't and stuck to the shakes and actually feel less hungry! Keep going and well done for getting through today xxx

That is interesting, the last few days I have had broccoli or cucumber and today I am starving - which I wasn't the days I didn't have veg, so may cut it out tomorrow. I did walk about 5 miles so might be that otherwise

xxx

5 miles?! Go you! Yeah try cutting it out and see what happens. I dunno if its a psychological thing for me ie i've just eaten and so i want to eat more just because i can ... even though i can't ... if that makes sense! lol xxx

Hey Girlies,

I was on Target Slim before this which listed Tomatoes so that is why i had a few cherry ones.
Day 7 today feel ok but yesterday i tried the porridge and didn't like it at all had to force it down!
I also tried the cottage pie and wasn't too mad about that either, however i didn't mind the honey and nougat bar and this morning has a cafe latte shake and loved it! So thats good!

I am aiming to do this diet for 6 weeks before christmas, however i will be taking a weekend break half way through as its my birthday and we are going away to visit friends and go for dinner and i would love a few glasses of wine on my birthday!
How are you all getting on with the losses?

xx

Hello Brighteyes!
Glad you're feeling ok. I haven't tried the cottage pie, is it that bad? I ordered 21 spag bols but have a feeling i may get bored lol. I need to get through all these economy shakes before i get to try the nice flavours lol, can't wait!
Had first weigh in today and lost 13lb so definately motivated to carry on. I'm having a planned break on 17th Dec too for xmas meal out then will have day off on xmas day too. Where you off to for your birthday? It would be rude not to have a cheeky glass of wine or two lol. Good luck for your weigh in xxx

Well done Chloesmom. Almost a stone - that's fantastic! :clap:

Wow Chloesmom thats a wonderful loss well done!!!!!!

I only have the Economy shakes didn't realize there was other ones???

Chloesmom i must have a look next time im ordering i just ordered 2 weeks to start with, so i can see what i like etc!
Have you much weight to lose im hoping to lose 3stone altogether!

Well whatever we have to lose, we are all here for one reason to lose the weight once and for all!
Having inspiration and support form others helps so much so im here and i wish all of you ladies the best of luck, keep up the good work it'll be so worth it in the end!!!

xxxx

Chloesmon, I think that it was fuffs who said not to focus too much on the long term goal if you have a lot to lose as that can be very daunting, but to focus on a nearer goal. Thinking about it that's what I've been doing without realising it. My big aim at present is to get to the 3 stone mark (I'm still 3lbs off that currently). Then my next aim will be to see if I can get to 4 stone before I break for Xmas. I haven't even thought about the final 2 stone yet (I have 6 to lose in total) as I'm just plugging away at this one step at a time. Before you know it the pounds turn into stones. :) There are ups and there are downs along the way, but ultimately if you stay on track you can't fail to lose the weight.

You too Brighteyes and i agree, this forum is great.
Thank you Squidgy! Hope day 2 is going well.
Thank you Bordersgirl, am breaking it into 2.5 stone goals so can say i'm quarter of the way there, half the way etc. I think you are fab and such a positive person x

I think it's quite important to stay positive as that's what helps you to stay on track and helps with motivation. I do have my less than positive moments though, especially when the scales don't move :). That's when I look to you guys to keep me straight and get me through those times. This forum is great for that.

squidgybum said:
Hungry! ;-)
But loved the cottage pie! I just need to get through one day at time. I'm on 3 a day and not supplementing with the 200g food....I'm worried that if I start to eat I won't be able to stop!
Xxx

Hey ha I totally agree with sticking to the packs I also feel I won't be able to stop if I start lol which I guess is what we've got to work on long term! I'm on day 20 now so gotta add food soon it's scary!!!

Hi guys just wanted to share about the premium packs
I ordered on Monday and phoned rob to ask where the premium shakes were as I was aware via the forum that there were White packets and silver pxks,
He told me that when u order from the s and s website they only sell the premium ones now so there is no separate ordering for them, because they send out so many samples I got the impression there were different packaging with the freebies and also some pple on eBay were selling the White pcks on, but he def said if you order from the s and s website you will only get the premium( silvery White ) packs

If someone knows anything other than that then please share
Hth as I spent 40 mins lookin for a section which defined the economy and the premium ones lol
X
X

Hello Lara! How are you doing? I thought we could do 12 week without adding food?
Thank you Christmasfairy! I ordered mine off ebay and they are in shiny silver packet so sounds like defo the economy ones. x

Well I am really confused now, my order has just come and I have some in silver packs and some in White ones hmmmmm I believed this Rob bloke at his word I think I'm going to be sending an email to him about it.

Well I am really confused now, my order has just come and I have some in silver packs and some in White ones hmmmmm I believed this Rob bloke at his word I think I'm going to be sending an email to him about it.

The 4 brand new shakes are in silvery white packs apparently.

The new premium flavours are:

Café Latte / Caramel / Hazelnut / Summer Fruits

And the original premium flavours are:

Banana / Chocolate / Strawberry / Vanilla

As long as you've got those then everything is fine :)

The economy ones are flavours like lemon, mocha, honeycomb, economy vanilla, choc banana, choc mint, tomato soup (shiny silver packs).

Last edited:
Back