New to Slim&Save

I've never seen anything about fruit on S&S and I've been doing it for 3 months now. I wouldn't have thought that fruit is a good idea on a ketogenic diet tho?

I like the sound of a hot chocolate.....mmmmm...just without the whipped cream and marshmellows ;-)
Has anyone tries s&s water flavourings? or can suggest an alternative?

Not tried the flavoured waters but look for a thread called drinks on here and it will tell you the things that the Exante forum consider 'safe'. I'm on my phone or would post a link.

I've tried the summer berry and it's quite nice.

Hello Christmasfairy! When did you start the diet? How are you finding it? Had a look on the Atkins website and lamb is listed in the allowed meats so should be fine. Mmmmm hungry now! lol

Hi chloes mum
I've been doing exAnte fir nearly 3 weeks , I've dabbled in a couple of s&s products the last couple of days and am def putting my next months order in with s&s as I'm so bored of the limited flavours on exante.
Exante say you need to add a meal, so I was thinking if the afore mentioned lamb and broc/ cauli to try get my weight loss moving again because nothing seems to be happening for the last few days .
Abi x

Yeah I'm really impressed with the variety on S&S, hopefully will stop me getting bored for a bit! How much have you lost in the 3 weeks? Hope you don't mind me asking but just trying to gauge how much i'm likely to lose in november. As long as you keep your meal low carb and high protein you should be fine. Think chicken and white fish meant to be really good too x

Morning! Just thought i would drop by and see how your feeling Chloesmom?

All i can say is thank god its friday!

Hello Kelly! Had slight headache this morning but nothing major. Also just had delivery of the spag bol and banana bars i ordered so very excited! lol. How are you doing? Did you order any bars? Have you tried them yet? x

Feel a bit strange today, woke up with like a cold, but don't feel like i have a cold. lol...if that makes any sense?!
Not ordered anything else so far, probably will next week though - see what i have got first.

you should a ticker on here so we can see your progress. I think u are going to do really well - u have the right frame of mind!

I started at 12 stone 8.9 lbs and this morning I was 11.10
So no quite the stone yet, I'd be interested to hear about the spag Bol and the bars
Have you had one yet??

Kelly I think we'll both do well ... its all about the PMA! How do you do those ticker things then?
Christmasfairy thats a great loss! Just had a banana bar and it was lovely! Felt really naughty eating it cos it tasted so good lol. x

Hi Guys,

Im on day 3 and have to say feel very weak today and a bit wobbly, did LT in the past and lost 2 st in 5 weeks but this has more variety and cheaper even with shipping to Ireland!
I cant wait for the next few days to pass and to feel good again, i want to lose approx 3stone!
Really need support so when i found you guys here i thought yay!!!!!

Welcome, this is a fantastic website mate you will make some friends and get some fab support at the same time
Good luck on your journey x x

Thank you Christmasfairy1, i have to say i have a terrible dose of the shakes right now and im lying on the couch hope to get through this quick it is not a nice feeling!!

How long are you into your journey, how is your weight loss going??

Good luck Brighteyes - it will soon pass. I am only on Day 2 and struggling.

Cloesmom type in ticker factory and its all step by step hun. x

lol...i have lots to loose. Probably about half my body weight! But this is new to me, so will give it a go. x

Good luck all, today is day 4 for me. I've lots to lose too x

Back