New to Slim&Save

Wow ...stormy....9lb in 4 days is excellant!!! well done.
My packs arrived today and after reading all your posts I'm feeling very excited to start. :)

I've not weighed in yet !

Does it? Blimey ...hope it's psychic !!

Tuesday x fingers crossed

Thank you kelly, will sort ticker out.
Hello Brighteyes! I'm on day 4 now and feeling less hungry thank God! lol. The wobbly, light headed feeling does pass quite quickly. Did you eat a lot of carbs before you started? Drinking lots of water helped me. Hope you feel better tomorrow!
Stormy, I'm on day 4 too and also have ALOT of weight to lose! How are you finding it so far?
Squidgy, How you getting on chick?

Chloesmum, ive been off work since I started plan on Tuesday (organised it that way as heard it was tough going in the beginning) but have been bored a so a bit meal obsessed.. Back to work tomoz for a couple of days so hoping being busy helps.. How about you? Any problems?

Work on a saturday? What do you do? Yeah thats a good idea booking first few days off. I'm on maternity leave at the moment so know what you mean about being in the house lol. Not been too bad at all, had slight headache this morning but nothing major. The test for me was tonight ... I sat there eating my spag bol whilst my OH sat there eating chippy ... grrr x

I'm a nurse so finished nights Monday morning back on days tomorrow, so worked out kinda well. Blimey bet you're busy in the house with a little one, my youngest is 16 !
Glad you're feeling good, fingers crossed it continues and we have a great result on tuesday x

I'm a nurse too! Are you hospital based? I used to do permanent nights but thankfully don't have to do them any more. Ha ha yes very busy, think this little girl thinks she's 16 too! Right little madam and only 11 months lol. Glad you're doing well too x

Hi Chloesmom, my packs arrived yesterday so I'm going start on Monday.......but reading some of the comments on here make it sound easy!! Although I know there will be a tough few days...worth it in the end:) it's nice to hear from people who are that few days ahead........light at the end of the tunnel and all that!

I always used to do that with choccy milkshake when I was on cambridge diet and plan to do it this time with slim and save. Just make it a little warmer to warm up these rainy nights. mmmmmm

Goodluck for monday Squidgy , you'll be fine!
Gbee, yeah its lovely isn't it? Tried it with the vanilla one too and that was nice aswell. When are you starting? x

Hey Girlies,

I haven't been on in a few ay so said id pop in! Today is day 6 for me, im doing ok still getting hunger pains and serious cravings, but the fact i am due the monthly visitor doesnt help!
Also i wanted to ask does anyone know if you can use pepper as i had some tomatoes tomight as part of the daily 200g allowance and some raw white cabbage and just sprinkled some black pepper on the tomatoes, hope that is ok!

Hey Brighteyes!
Glad you are doing well. I'm on day 7 and can honestly say that today is the first day I've not felt hungry at all ... it does get easier. I think you will be fine with the pepper. Didn't know we could have tomatoes, are you using the list from Atkins too? x

You might want to check out the carb content on tomatoes......I thought they were quite high??? It would be a shame to have a small loss just for the sake of some toms! X

Hungry! ;-)
But loved the cottage pie! I just need to get through one day at time. I'm on 3 a day and not supplementing with the 200g food....I'm worried that if I start to eat I won't be able to stop!
Xxx

Back