New to Slim&Save

Brighteyes, It's not something that's easy to predict really. If you get straight back on track it shouldn't affect you too much in theory but I guess in terms of us losing pounds through a calorie deficit the deficit you would have had that day won't be there to factor in. But in the great scheme of things it shouldn't be too significant. If you're out of ketosis then you might have some water gain due to that, but that should go away once you get back in.

Bear in mind though that week 3 is sometimes known as 'dreaded week 3' as quite a few people report slow losses in week 3 and so if you do get a low weight loss this week it may not necessarily be down to the 1 meal.

It will be interesting for the rest of us to understand how long it takes you to get back into ketosis. Lots of on here have pre Xmas nights out planned and we need a plan of attack. :)

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to contact Slim & Save i have sent 3 emails via the website over the last week and have gotten no replay at all!!!!

Thy said they were going to be short staffed so I'd guess that's why x

Wow Chloesmom well done you!!!

Well i have a stone gone in 2 weeks but took a break for my birthdya and gained 6lb in one weekend!!!

So back on the wagon this week have 3-4 straight weeks now so fingers crossed i get some good losses!!

Yay well done for getting back on track it really is best thing u can do - I messed up on that Sunday but this morning my weight was back to the weight I was on Sunday so two days of being on plan works wonders!

What are your goals? X

Hey Lara,

My goal is to lose 3 stone in total so hopefully i get at least another stone off before xmas, although i know ill just gain it over xmas but ill get back on track straight after to lose it once and for all!!

Well done you your stats are great and your goals!!

Hey thanks! You can def lose that amount by Xmas- we should learn good habits long term so hopefully the damage done over Xmas will be a lot lot milder than usual!

X

Yeah your so right!!

I think my problem is i see Xmas as an excuse to drink loads of wine and get the munchies then i eat all the wrong stuff, im terrible for that even last weekend i ate so much junk not to mention the snack box!!!
Was totally disgusted with myself, just need to get on and change my ways!!!

Hehe I can relate. I'm a lil worries as I'm having a party this Saturday but I'm definitely drinking and I'm making everyone lots of food! But to be honest drinking is enough (having a lil meal before) and I think once u start nibbling its hard to stop so I intend not to pick! Xmas can be pretty healthy with all the seasonal veg n turkey! And stick to spirits to limit alcohol damage... I'm sure we will all relax a lil tho over Xmas it's a celebration after all :) as long as on track straight after and remember that we don't need to eat everything in sight! X

Hope you had a lovely birthday Brighteyes! You'll probably find that a lot of that 6lb gain is water and will come off quickly. Good luck with the restart.
Lara you look fab in your profile pic! xxx

Gee thanks! It's a work in progress! X

I know what you mean about the wine brighteyes. If I'm on a 'normal' diet or healthy eating plan I can be good all day and then in the evening if I decide to have a glass of wine it all goes to pot. Alcohol gives me the munchies and off I go to hit the fridge and the cupboard for snacks. And then another glass of wine or 2 follows. Hope to cut the alcohol out during the week when I finish this and limit any damage to the weekend. Previously I'd have wine most nights to unwind after work, and I was definitely drinking too much too. All empty calories. Shame I like it too much!

Back