New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

My day so far.....

B'Fast-More french toast (hex B) with quark and Jam (1syn) with lots of strawberries. Side of a lovely coffee with sweetner and milk (hexA)
Snack-Apple and Cherries with a coffee (milk from hexA)
Another snack-French Fries (4 syns)
Lunch-Have made a big pit of curry for lunch and dinner, for lunch I had a small bowl because it is WI so will leave loads for after :)
It had the following in it
1 green peeper
1 onion
1 courgette
5 asparagus spears
2 chillis
2 cloves of garlic
lots of curry powder, cumin, garam masala, ginger ets for flavour.
a tin of chopped toms
A handful of pasta
A handful of red split lentils.

Hoping that by adding in the little bit of pasta and lentils I wont have LOADS of rice with it.

So I will have that later after WI, between now and 7 I will try to just stick to fruit and maybe some FF yoghurt. Also another coffee, try to fill me up without weighing me down lol.....really want that 3 pounds off!!

Any hints for filling but light foods, more than welcome xxx

Two and a half hours to go................................................. dum dum duummmmmmm!!!!!!

Doesn't really help you now but frozen grapes. Sweet and take a bit longer to eat :) Best of luck!

zoe302 said:
Two and a half hours to go................................................. dum dum duummmmmmm!!!!!!

40 mins and counting. Let us know how you do. Good luck hun

Hugs

XxJulesxX

IS VERY HAPPY!!!

Lost 4 pounds, to make a total of 8. That got me my glorious sticker, as well as SOTW!!! oh yeah baby!!

Tried desperatly to add both stickers to my signature but it will only let me have one :sigh:

Ah well, at least I came home with a bag of fruit etc yay! and also scan bran because our consuktant wanted some Guinea pig to see if it helps weight loss.

So happy cant stop beaming -loser alert haha!!!!

:bliss:

Well done you!!! Knew you would do it :)

Have a wonder week and enjoy your fruit. Let me know about scan bran....need to know if i should get some.

Again, well done:D xx

That's absolutely fantastic hun! Well done!

Why do you want 2 stickers, lol??

Want to put up my half stone and my slimmer of the week-just want to show off lol

Well done you!!! Knew you would do it

Have a wonder week and enjoy your fruit. Let me know about scan bran....need to know if i should get some.

Again, well done xx
Thanks Little Miss Peacock......still cant believe it 8 pounds in 3weeks wow!!!

Tuesday

Hi all

So here is the diary for today.....
B'fast-3 scan bran(from hexB) with quark a little jam (2 syns in total through the day) and some strawberries.
Snack-2 more scan bran served as breakfast
Lunch-left over 'curry' from last night with some mushy peas and BNS wedges.
Snack-Some strawberries-finished off the punnet. With a coffee, milk from hax A
Another snack-Raspberries and strawberries with FF natural yoghurt
DInner- A sausage and BNS casserole with Pepper,s onions, BNS, red kidney bean,s butter beans, passata, herbs and spices and some quorn sausages. Put it all in slow cooker at 4 and come 8.30 we were starving and BnS was still hard grrrr
So we ended up zapping it. Was very nice! and plenty for lunch tomorrow!!

So syns for today- Jam-2
French fries-4( know I had them cant
remember when lol)
Beer-6
Total of 12 syns for the day!!
Tried to fit in some nice speedy food as well!

Hoping the scan bran will start me off with a good week, so I can have a good loss to report back, if it works I may even buy some.

Chat later
xx

Hi all, well I had my dinner all ready and I am still absolutely stuffed.
B'Fast- 3xScan bran (HexB) with quark, Jam(2syns) and lots of strawberries and raspberries
Snack-2xScan bran with quark and left over jam from breakfast with the last of the raspberries and strawberries.
Lunch-More of the sausage casserole from last night
Snack-Coffee with milk from Hex A and sweetners
Dinner-Some pasta with Last of the sausage casserole.

Still stuffed, but have enough milk for a few more coffees so I suspect I will squeeze them in, and maybe something which is a little delicious-although at the minute I cant imagine putting anything else in my belly.

OH I forgot to say I only figured out on mOnday that peas and sweetcorn, are NOT NOT NOT superfree's :( woe is me as I have been using these a lot to help bulk out my meals-S**T!!! So need to come up with something else so do instead. At least they are free so not too bad!

Rant over-just cant believe i WAS so stupid!!! Doh:badmood:

Ah well we live and learn. Any suggestions for something nice but which is also very low in syns-and that I may have in my house?? Think I may have a choc hob nob with my coffee later for 4.5 syns, bringing me too 6.5. Then if I am hungry later will maybe have an apple then possibly some french fries to bring it to 10.5 lol. Although this depends on hunger which is 0 now

xxx

Oh I may have to get some on next shopping trip!! yummy!

PS still can only put up one sticker on my signature, it is doing my bap in!!!

I have lots of treatsize chocs in, does that help? You know, the multibags, my fav is crunchies & buttons (4.0syns). Also mikado and jumbo caramel snack a jacks.

I bulk out my meals with courgettes, leeks, scallions and carrots. Though things like kohl rabi etc are also good.:)

Hi all

Ended up having two coffees

Then some french fries, 4 syns which put me to 6.

Then a granny smith and some strawberries-shared punnet with OH

So I am definately stuffed and cant even fathom having a choc hob nob.....so will just watch bones then bed! Oh yeah!!

Hello everyone-been a weird couple of days. Went to my friends house on Thursday and her waters broke-lol. So I stayed there for a while then brought her daughter and doggie home to look after. As a result I dont have a clue what I really ate that day but I can tell you the horrible truth about Friday :(

SO here goes................................
B'fast-Started well with a whole punnet of strawberries, with 28g of special K sustain(Hex B) with half a big tub of FF nat Yog on top
Also a coffee with skimmed milk (hexA)
Snack-Pear, Apple and another apple
Lunch-Leftover dinner from the night before, which was pasta with broccoli, BNS and in a passata sauce-quick and easy to make on the thursday whilst babysitting
Snack-French Fries with a cofffee (4syns for crisps)
Dinner-A sort of very odd take on spag bog made with Quorn peppered steaks, peppers, onions carrots and passata, served with boiled rice. Was delish!!

So you are thinking so far so good-why yes it was, until I decided to 'wet the babies head'' oops!!! at times like this I wished I liked spirits, but no I have to be a beer hound to i HAD 4 :eek: BEERS which is 24 syns FFS so after a good day I had 28 syns :eek::eek::eek: Crap!!
But!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everytime I drink i GET THE NIBBLES, BUT YAY me last night I boiled some paste and had the second serving from the dinner I made, instead of eating lots of crisps and choc and pizza like I normally would!!

So ultimately BAD NAUGHTY ZOE for having 28 syns but YAY ZOE WELL DONE for not pigging out and saying "ah well I have already gone over syns I may as well go really over" which is the
normal attitude.

The other good thing is I feel like crap this morning-yuck, so has put me off doing it again for a while. But I am feeling very bunged up this morning and have a scratchy throat :( better not be getting something, as I am off Tuesday Wednesday Thursday-which woukd be typical!

Anyway-I will stop boring you xxxx

Laters xxxxxxx

First off, congratulations to your friend!

Yeah, you didn't want to have 28 syns, but like you said, imagine how much worse it could have been!? I'm a sucker for the chinese when i've had a few. So 10 deep friend chicken balls in sweet and sour sauce and egg fried rice is shockingly high in syns. You didn't go down that route which is fantastic. You realised where it could be headed and you were proactive rather than just caving in to the munchies - that's brilliant, well done you :D

Back