new to this ;0)

nikki10

Hi everyone,i am starting LL in 2wks im soooo looking forward to it after reading alot from this forum over the past few days,and seeing how well everyone is doing,well done to you all xx

Good Luck - It wont be long before you are putting your skinny pics up too!! xx

Welcome to MM's, and good luck for your start in 2 weeks!
The time flies by if you get stuck in with the program, you'll be dropping dress sizes before you know it :)

Ah thanks guys im in ireland and was just looking up different diets and after reading all your posts decided to go with the LL programme,seems to work brilliant judging by your posts and pics.so went for the info session on Tues and start 8th april cant wait to get stuck in now ;0)

Good luck honey!!!!

LL works unbelievably well so long as you stick to it 100%, the changes in how your clothes fit and how you feel comes so fast it actually takes your head a while to catch up, after a few months on the program you find yourself picking up something in a shop and thinking "no way will that fit me", then you try it on and it either fits or it's actually a bit big! lol

Bit of advice to make going into abstinance/ketosis easier for you, start cutting down on how much carbohydrate you eat from now; less bread, potatoes, crisps, choc...... cut down everything day by day so when you come to start on the LL packs you have gotten your carb/sugar levels down as far as you can.

Doing that will not only make the carbohydrate withdrawl symptoms (headache, fatigue etc.) milder and not last as long, but you will get into ketosis and start burning fat quicker too :)

Plus trying to cut out your "snacking times" (for me it's the evenings) before you start LL will make it easier too, as you will already have a few weeks/days experience where you don't rely on food to get you through a bored/stressed/emotional moment as obviously on LL you can't!

Finding ways to deal with how we feel without using food is one of the big steps within the LL program, so if you can make at least a little start from now, you're already on the path to success :)

Thanks Melarnz,and thanks Pete,i have been cutting down the past few wks and did 6wks of bootcamp too i havnt lost much though and getting a bit disheartened, have a few things coming up near the end of the year and next year so want to lose few stone hopefully will have lost most of it by the mid summer,i did LT before so have been through the ketosis and that and didnt find it hard so im hoping i'l be the same on LL.
So hopefully come Oct i'll be in my bikini !!!
Thanks for all that info pete ;0)

You're welcome :)

and if you've done LT before then you know what that side of it entails, just that this time around you'll have the great LL counselling stuff too, which is what really makes the difference :)

Hi Nikki
I have just completed wk 4 and it isnt so bad. First couple of days isnt great but stick it out. I have lost 26.5lb in 4wks

Hi Iwillgetthere, (love the name by the way):D oh my god thats an amazing loss that must be keeping you very motivated. I start this thursday coming just want to get started now !
well done on your loss

Think the worst part is actually getting started. Opening your first pack and not knowing what you are going to taste. They all taste ok. I like to put my soup in the micro for 40 seconds - it thickens it up and cos of the heat it lasts a little bit longer :D. My class is in belfast and is on a wednesday nite. Hope u get a good counsellor cos mine in fab and strict - which i need lol

Thanks im getting real excited and nervous about starting... oh iwillgetthere im not a fan of soup i dont really like it at all, but the counsellor said at the info session she would give us a mixture of everything the bars,soups,shakes,porridge and the chilli mix? so im sure i will find something i might like ;)

Oh Nikki u will be grand. The soups are just a means to the end. My counsellor told us to image you are on a train journey and every pack you take brings you one stop closer to your final destination. I didnt like the porridge or the chilli but everything is ok lol :D

I had my first pack this morning (porridge) it was ok i didnt think id be able to stomach it, but i got it all down thank god! how is everyone else doing? i cant wait for my weigh in next week already lol :D

Hi Nikki I'm in Ireland too. Just completed my 4th week and am really in the swing of things now. Best of luck.

Hi Nikki

Well done getting started. Had my 5th weigh in Wednesday nite and lost another 3.5lb - 30lbs off now :D. Tried the porridge again yesterday morning and it was actually ok. Your taste buds must change through this journey because 3wks ago i couldnt stomach the porridge lol x
]

Hi Sandrat - What part ireland are u from. Im in Belfast

Back