New (unrealistic?) Goals

LOOK at what you have achieved!!! Amazing and I bet you feel tons better. Another 2 lb is great. Well done Silver and your great attitude is worth soooooo much with Dukan! Keep going! x

Thanks trudyc :D I really love this diet. It's great and so much beter than Lipotrim :)

But I really couldn't have done any of this without my wonderful husband, James. He's done the diet with me despite being a skinny git :p and his support has meant the world to me and it's a big reason I've gotten as far as I have :D

Thanks James!

He sounds like a lovely husband Silver! Support is so important. You'll soon be under 200lbs, I felt wonderful when that happened and am sending you lots of cyber pats on the back for when it happens for you!

mines has also been very supportive and has been showing everyone in his office how well ive done LOL he even gets ladies to email for advice so a few more ppl have started the diet because of him and me. When his sister started on at me at the weekend saying i needed to stop as id gone too far already he told her I only had 6lbs to go and i was determined to get it off so id just be in the healthy bmi range. he knows those last 6lbs are as important to me as the first would have been and that my goal of 10.8 is realistic

Thanks Calendonia :D I really can't wait! :) 201lbs this morning :party0011:
But what I'm really looking forward to is beating my last loss. I will be over the moon when I get below 83kg/183lbs :D Due to my personal trainer, I already look better now than I did at that weight and also because Dukan is a much much better, healthier diet than Lipotrim :D

Ellie1969 your husband sounds amazing! :) like my personal trainer and hubby rolled into one lol. My PT is telling all her clients about me and has had me chat to a couple of them, who started the diet shortly after. My PT also calls/txts every weigh day, sometimes before I'm up, just because she is excited to hear my losses :D She's very cute lol

Back