New wardrobe shopping!! :)

krazykik

Was daydreaming earlier about all the lovely new clothes I'm gonna byuy once I've lost the rest of my weight but then I wondered what do others do, did ye go shopping once ye got to your TW ir do ye wait a while and see how Conso and maintaining go??!

I've bought a few bits to tide me over until TW. I was desperately in need of new jeans so picked up a cheap pair that will be fine for a few months/weeks. I have friends who use eBay to pick up inexpensive clothes that are 'between sizes'.

Bit of both, retail therapy soooo much more fun when ur dropping sizes but agree inexpensive items only!!!! Lol!

I hit primark, charity shops and my mums wardrobe to keep me going. I have started buying the next size down now. I also started buying leggings and dresses which probably won't be to bad when they get too big. I got two pairs of jeans with the labels still on from a charity shop for £6.

All of the above:) I bought a lot of tops in summer hols when on offer and charity shops. Also sales in asda. i'm a larger size and have already dropped 2 sizes and hopefully will drop 2 more so I needed to buy in between sizes. I'm never lucky with bargains on Ebay but my sister gets some nice stuff

i went through all my old clothes in smaller sizes although some items are too big and i managed to get into a size 16 the other day. You probably heard me scream! Bought some smaller trousers from Sainsburys in sale

Back