• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New WeMITT

Eric_Cartman

After seeing the meaning of wemitt thats me:cry:

I have set myself a goal of 6 stone in a year , which after looking at other peoples goals is relatively low , but hopefully realalistic for me.

Started at the begin of the week and strangely seem to be managing ok , hope that continues!!!!:newbie:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

colly strings

ooh la la

wuteva! wuteva! i do what i want!

welcome and the best of luck to you. this forum is great for inspiration and motivation. :)

chunkylass

Welcome and good luck! What diet are you doing? x

Eric_Cartman

I have been put on xenical so trying to eat low fat and also to limit my calories , but as i see on here as most using xenical the info from the doctor was very limited , thats why i here to see what everybody else is eating.

chunkylass

There is great support on here and if you have any questions people are usually quick back with an answer x

Eric_Cartman

Thanx I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions when things start to get tough!!!

jenks212

6 st in a year is a very manageable target which i think is good i have lost 5st 9 in the past 12 months would of easily done 6 st if i hadnt spent 8 weeks on holiday. good luck

purple_kathryn

Mostly harmless
I lost 3st in 6 months. So yep 6 stone should be manageable. Although I think when you're getting to the last couple of stone it's a lot harder to shift.

Not there yet though :)