New Year Challenge

Great start everyone, annabelle 6lbs is fantastic. Keep up the good work everyone. I was totally off plan yesterday :( back on it again bow though.

catmonkey I have also gone completely off plan... since my weigh in on Wednesday!!! I am going to have to follow your lead and GET BACK ON IT!!! Well done for getting your willpower back!!! :D

I'm taking this week (tomorrow) as holiday. Time of the month has hit me really hard this time around and after a major feast last night, i'm really not up for going to group. Not that I don't mind facing what i've done, I just don't feel sociable at the moment.

Tomorrow is another day. He's our line that needs to be draw.

WI this morning and lost 1.25lb this week - I will be gaining next week however so think 7lb is going to be a push for new year, but I'm going to give it a shot!!

Aesir 10lb (1.5lb lost - 8.5lb to go)
Annabelle 14lb (6lb lost - 8lb to go)
catmonkey 8lb (2.5lb lost - 5.5 lb to go)
Jodieboo 18lb (2.5 lbs lost - 15.5lb to go)
Kirstym 7lb (2lb lost - 5lb to go)
leanerandlighter 7lb (0.5lb lost - 6.5lb to go)
Meadowbankles 10lb (0lb lost - 10lb to go)
Princesskim 6lb (0 lbs lost - 6lb to go)
skiniimini 7lb (1lb lost - 6lb to go)
Suzyflo 8lb (0lb lost - 8lb to go)

leanerandlighter 7lb (1.5lb lost - 5.5lb to go)
Suzyflo 8lb (0lb lost - 8lb to go)

AAARRRGGGGH....3lbs on!! :cry: I go away on holiday for a few days and just look what happens, now I'm right back to where I started when I first joined minimins. I thought I was being reasonably good, I dread to think what the outcome would have been if I'd stuffed my face and didn't go on loads of long walks! oh well, deep breath and start again. :(

Suzyflo 8lb (+3lb - 8lb to go)

Last edited:
I got a maintain this week. Bit disappointed as its the first week since I started 3 weeks ago I've not lost and also the first week I have stuck to plan. At least it's the kick up the behind I need to stick at it and get more next time. Away next Monday so no class do aiming for three for Monday after. Good luck everyone.
S

I got a maintain this week. Bit disappointed as its the first week since I started 3 weeks ago I've not lost and also the first week I have stuck to plan. At least it's the kick up the behind I need to stick at it and get more next time. Away next Monday so no class do aiming for three for Monday after. Good luck everyone.
S

Have you got your consultant to look at your food diaries? This seems really strange hun x

I am doing what I don't normally like to do...amending my target! Need to be realistic for this challenge over this period lol, so putting myself down for 7lbs

Aesir 7lb (0.5lb lost - 6.5lb to go)

Have decided I am not going to go and get weighed this week :( Have also had my * week and has made me feel horrible all week! Not stuck to plan or anything :( I HAVE NO WILLPOWER!

Going to try and spend tomorrow planning out next week so that I don't keep going astray!!

Hope everyone else is doing well :D

Can I join please? I'm going to set my target at 8.5 lbs. Lost 1.5 lbs last night so made a start!!

Aesir 7lb (0.5lb lost - 6.5lb to go)
Rachel1984 8.5 lbs (1.5 lbs lost - 7 lbs to go)

Back