Newbie Diary: Michelles meaty heaven

Cheers Rosebud and Katie,

I went to Julian Greaves and found Linwoods Flaxmeal for half price!! £2.5 a bag :). I bought the

cocoa and berry which is 1.1 Carb for 30grams
Almonds, brazil nuts,walnuts which is 1 Carb for 30grams
Sunflower and pumkin seeds which is 0.7 Carb for 30grams

Just made the cocoa one and added some sweetners and it was like a moist chocolate muffin!! Sooooo nice. If I could of waited I would have whipped some cream.

Any way, here is todays food.

Alpro soya for tea 1 Carb

Breakfast. Sliced beef from Iceland 0.5carbs
Chocolate atkins bar 3 carbs

Lunch. Cocoa mim 2 Carbs
Almond, brazi, walnut MIM 2 Carbs
Butter
Egg mayo
Lettuce
Feta 1 Carb
Peperami 0.5 Carb

10 Carbs so far.

Dinner. Mattersons spicy sausage.Kale(3 carb) & leeks (3 carb)stir fried in garlic butter, chilli powder and abit of bouillion. With a sprinkling on Mature cheddar (1 Carb) on top

17carbs for the day. Feeling full and happy and not at all deprived or on a diet!! its amazing x

How are your days going everyone?? x x

Last edited:
Im loving this diet so far! I hope it doesnt come and bite me in the bumb and give me a huge gain on Thursday....especially after seeing scales go down a 1lb or to this morning!! N e way, im off on a course for 4 days...its a hard core military exercise.Im pretty scared at the mo! I have no doubt I will be able to have food and stay on track...especially with my books to hand. Wishing all my new friends a very good week. Will catch up with you next week.

Take care slinky ladies :) x x

I'm not sure 'have a good time' is appropriate for boot camp but, have a good time! Stay legal and you'll keep losing I'm sure.

Hard core military exercise? what's that then, some sort of team building course Michelle?

Hard core military exercise? what's that then, some sort of team building course Michelle?

You could say it was team building...its a chemical decontamination course. Running around in a gas mask for 4 days basically!
xx

I did one of them years ago, at the Services NBC centre, Perham down I think? Michelle

I will let you know how I got on when I get back Jim :).

Right, todays food.

cocoa MIM with butter-4 Carb

Peperami-0.5 Carb

Lunch. Spicy Sausage, Kale 3-Carb,Mushrooms 3-Carb, Leek 3-Carb
Chillis,bouillion and dash of cream 1-Carb. Cheese 3-Carb.

17.5 Carbs

Having Dinner on a coach so will make

a MIM wth butter (all my linwoods Flax are under 1carb for 30grams! Brill!
Flask of coffee with soya milk.
Huge bottle of water.
Going to cook some low carb mini sausages to take 0.5.

Anyway, see you when I get back :).

Cheerio,

Have a good week.

xxx

You Military then Michelle?

I am indeed. Im in the RAF. My dad is ex Army and my husband is an ex-marine.

Chat when get back.

Cheerio x x

Hope you have great four days (not my idea of fun tho)!!

OK,

I was Army for 25 years Michelle ;)

Hey all,

Well im back from exercise and fully recovered after 12hrs deep sleep :). Woohoooo.

Did I keep to plan?? Well I think I did pretty well up until yesterday afternoon when we were on exercise and it was ration packs. The rest of the day was pretty much off plan!!! High carb biscuits and chocolate to keep us going. I then celebrated it being over with a chinese with my husband. So, am pretty off track but it could of been alot worse I suppose!!

Am back to start fresh today. Am going to go shopping in a mo and then no more slip ups are in sight. Yesterday was pretty inevitable as I cant control the ration packs. I guess I could have picked a better dinner rather than takeaway but I was just SOOOO glad to have made it. Anyway, onwards and upwards! I soooo fancy a cocoa MIM :).

How have you all been?? x x x

Hi Michelle,

Rat packs by definition are all high carb love.

Sounds like it was fun though, I miss it all sometimes

Well I have managed to start fresh today.

Breakfast
Had a cocoa MIM (3C) with cream(2)
1 slice of corned beef

Lunch
Shared a platter from a bar with a friend,
Spicy sausage, ribs, chicken skewers,red peppers(3),mayo, dip estimated (3)

Dinner
cheese andsmoked sausage omlette for dinner with mug of salad.#

Can really notice the headache after having carbs yesterday. Can't wait to feel god again. I hope to be in kitosis by Thursday at the lastest.

How are you all today?? x x

Hi Michelle, welcome back

Glad you survived and well done getting straight back on the wagon :)

Hi Michelle, welcome back

Glad you survived and well done getting straight back on the wagon :)

Cheers Katie,

How r u? How much damage do you think I did?? Eeeeek! x

Morning all,

Breakfast, cinemon MIM (3C) with butter...yum. Cheese string (1C) and 1 slice of corned beef.

Atkins brownie bar with my tea :). (3.1C)

lunch, 2 sausage LC (1.5C), mashed cauliflower with garlic butter (4C),feta (1C)

Dinner, Jelly and thick cream (3C). Chicken breast,mayo, feta (1C)

17Carbs.

Have made a Atkins cheese cake using the only softcheese I could find in the shop...mascapone, is this ok??? I also mixed in some strawberry jelly powder to give abit a flavour. According to the post it is 5carbs a slice...not sure how big a slice is haha! How are you all today?

Last edited:
Hi all, how are you doing??

Heres todays food so far.

Breakfast
Large cinemon MIM (3) with butter

Lunch
1 cup of young salad leaves, feta (1), roast chicken, cornedbeef, egg mayo, spicy cheese (1)

No sugar jelly, home made LC cheesecake and cream (10C)

15carbs so far. Going to have a low carb dinner.

Spicy turky steak, mushrooms and salad.

Does this sound ok to everyone? Im worried im not doing this right?? Am too scared to weigh myself...going to try and kitosis stick in a mo. Will be VERY pleased if I am...but I doubt it as I have no side effects.

Does anyone use the Linwoods flaxmeal?? 30grams for under 1carb?? Does this mean im ok to have a bigger one for 2 carbs lol??

xx

Have just done a kitosis test and its only just on the second colour up? I think...I could have even been on the bottom one! HELP?? Why am I not in kitosis yet? Could it still be because of the carb fest on Thursday on my course? Am worried!

xxx

Back